Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog (3461 Views)

Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by jam04(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Laura ikeji, linda ikeji sister has started her own blog. She calls it a fashion blog. We all know where it will end, the blog will turn from fashion blog to all news blog just like her sister (linda) own.
Funny enough, linda didn't celebrate or announce it on her own blog just she always does when laura changes clothes or buy new wares. Is rivalry brewing or will brew? Time will tell

http://www.lauraikeji.com/?m=1

cc : lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by ladyF(f): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Awnnn
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by INTROVERT(f): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
okay
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by powerfulsettingz: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol.......... She didn't start her dance when the music was loud

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by ammyluv2002(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Family matter lipsrsealed

Wish her all the best sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
lol why she go announce am? forget sister stuff o.. Linda z trying to protect her source of income, tho I doubt laura will go far.. buh sha u can never know.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by jam04(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol why she go announce am? forget sister stuff o.. Linda z trying to protect her source of income, tho I doubt laura will go far.. buh sha u can never know.
Laura blog is gathering traffic oo. Don't underestimate her energy.she exhibits enough of it on her social media handles
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by UnknownT: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Why are you calling lalastclala ? To start flooding FP with the Ikeji's family?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
jam04:

Laura blog is gathering traffic oo. Don't underestimate her energy.she exhibits enough of it on her social media handles

hmmm... if she wasn't Linda's sis, she wouldn't av gone this far within a very short period of time.
I'm nt hating, I'm jx stating facts. it takes lng for someone(who's nt famous or related to a famous person) to grow his/her blog.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by madmadu(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
either way, u cnt but admire d enterpreneural mindset of d two sisters.... anyway best of luck to d both of dem

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by jam04(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:

hmmm... if she wasn't Linda's sis, she wouldn't av gone this far within a very short period of time.
I'm nt hating, I'm jx stating facts. it takes lng for someone(who's nt famous or related to a famous person) to grow his/her blog.

Yea you are right. She is smart too by taking advantage of her sis popularity to shoot up her blog. I like her more than linda anyway
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
jam04:

Yea you are right. She is smart too by taking advantage of her sis popularity to shoot up her blog. I like her more than linda anyway

why? is it bcus she z more beautiful than Linda or bcus she's smart?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by MRpii(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can she marry a fine guy like me?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by MRpii(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
How are you babe?
EroticAngelina:

Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by jam04(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:

She is smart and radiate lots of energy and zeal you can feel when you visit her media handles. Funny enough she has transferred same to her blog were you can feel the energy. She also engages her readers in the comments section, something linda doesn't do. She will gain popularity quick and more money through that blog
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
jam04:

She is smart and radiate lots of energy and zeal you can feel when you visit her media handles. Funny enough she has transferred same to her blog were you can feel the energy. She also engages her readers in the comments section, something linda doesn't do. She will gain popularity quick and more money through that blog
that's good smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Tval(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
See this ote, why tagging Lalasticlacla?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nuzo1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
jam04:

No doubt, she radiates a lot of energy and she has always been so active with her social media handles. But those alone doesn't a successful blogger make.

Blogging encompasses energy, wittiness, stability, caution, selflessness, indoors and less of me me me.

Again, no doubt, she will gain quick popularity and money but she has to be more calm, calculated and for the most part cool headed in order to sustain this fit.

Laura is a go go kind of girl so she has to learn to stay indoors more to do constant research and authenticate every gossip as big lawsuits and constant fights might be linnig up for her.

For the records, Linda used to engaged her readers when she started until the traffic became overwhelming. Coupled with the fact that she has refused to employ assistants.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Does she need a pa grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shey na Family Business?

Check my Dp and signature
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by freecocoahubby(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is old news. Everyone knows she's a blogger, I think the blog has been up for years. Many people do not like her, they say she's obnoxious and snobbish when responding to comments.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by linda222(f): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]This is family business cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Gurgle(f): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Well I hope it goes well but I don't get why people do these things to themselves

Like Beyoncé and Solange. Whats the point constantly being compared to your sister who has attained cult status

You couldn't find any other thing to do in this world?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lindaikeji finally has a real rival.

With smart work, Laura might just snatch the bread from Linda. To become the Bread Winner grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by jam04(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
charix:
This is old news. Everyone knows she's a blogger, I think the blog has been up for years. Many people do not like her, they say she's obnoxious and snobbish when responding to comments.

The blog is new...she just started this past Monday
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by ITSAWRAPP: 3:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Blog the blogger
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by pretydiva(f): 5:37am On Aug 06, 2015
That's their business not mine
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2015
jam04:

The blog is new...she just started this past Monday

I don't believe that. I've been to her blog twice in the past; either last year or two years ago, I can't remember when clearly.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Afrok(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Very good... Am not a fan of any and won't even be, I sabi the road to Linda's blog? Na! undecided.
Any kasala between them nah straight to their blogs to wash their dirty linen.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by dchima1(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2015
LOl, mehn those gals are hot o,

ahluv their effort dough, kip it up.

http://gutsynaija..com.ng
Re: Linda Ikeji Sister(laura) Starts Her Own Blog by Godmother(f): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

You can say that again *rolls eyes*
Anyways, this explains why Linda has been busy promoting her sister for weeks! Today its "check out my kid sister's cool outfit", tomorrow its "Look what Laura wore to so and so...." Wish I had a big sister too.

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Pic: When Davido Is Selling Disc In Lagos / Abandoned Billionaire Daughter Begs For Direction To Computer Village / Wow: See Bathroom Photos Of Bobrisky As He Exposes Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.