Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) (3496 Views)

Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba / Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) / Men Who Stormed Abia Government House With Suspicious Materials Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
In a bid to get rid of flooding and dirts and enhance the sanitary condition of Aba the commercial nerve center of Estern Nigeria,Abia State governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu (PhD) inspects the on-going opening of drains(drainages) in Aba-Owerri road Aba. He did the inspection on two different occasions in so as to acertain the pace of the work. The governor promised that the city will soon bear the picture of its original master plan,and asks citizens to corperate with the government at all levels to build the state.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
More. We also have the progress report of ongoing road construction at Omne drive Abayi Aba

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
More on Ommne drive

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Melahou(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Another heavy rain will close it up again
Then back to square one
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Elslim: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
good one
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by chomytex(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
See his ugly face..
Pay teachers salaries biko..
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Progress report at Abriba in Ohafia LGA.
Okeagu Ndigbo reported thus;.
#‎DrOkezieIsWorking‬: Update of the Abiriba 5.6 Km Ring Road, one of the roads being constructed by Abia State Government under Dr Okezie Ikpeazu. #‎Projectnumber005‬. I am happy to see the level of work done between Ameke community school Ugwuezi and Iyieru Agboji bridge by the Construction Company.

Ishilove and lalasticlala Abia is on top. Be our guest any time any day.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abeg, how that soup take relate with the post na

Meanwhile, I'm impressed with the governor's work. cool

7 Likes

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Aromas: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
I think dis man will be outstanding among d SE govs

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by levelszik(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hian, how many blocked gutters dey aba sef? And how many days does it have to take?
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Demmocrats(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good work governor cleaning up the mess from the previous government.

One cold orijin for that governor grin

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by EasternLion: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ponponkon, nice one, I tot I got ur name right the other day, when I was saying that u should update the work done along that Aba Owerri road.

Massive construction going on when I went to Aba last weekend.

Thumbs up to Okezie.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Team Midas Touch,Team AlexOtti
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
All this one na sympathy the guy dey buy,due to the fact that Otti is holding him down.
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by levelszik(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hian, how many blocked gutters this abia state get sef, how many days dem wan take clear drainage?
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
If them like make dem continue burning all the inec office in Abia tribunal will still do its wok, they started from Obingwa,may be aba north/south will follow before they get to ugwunagbo,to ukwa east and west, to isiala ngwa to umuahaia north/south to others

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Ha'mbu ofee ukazi eji ngbam sie.

Odighi igughu?

5 Likes

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
cheesy Looking for ponpumpking wahala
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Ha'mbu ofee ukazi eji ngbam sie.

Odighi igughu?

*faints*
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
EasternLion:
Ponponkon, nice one, I tot I got ur name right the other day, when I was saying that u should update the work done along that Aba Owerri road.

Massive construction going on when I went to Aba last weekend.

Thumbs up to Okezie.
Bros I didn't see the mention. CC; Ishilove and lalasticlal NdiAbia sent their regards to nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ponpumking,am entering my beloved city Aba on the 16th of this month and going to spend 1week with my family and friends. Hope to see the pumpking head (Enyinnaya) cheesy
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can u post the picture of kamalu by star papermill
Ponponkon:
Bros I didn't see the mention. CC; Ishilove and lalasticlal NdiAbia sent their regards to nairaland o
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
DikeOha882:
If them like make dem continue burning all the inec office in Abia tribunal will still do its wok, they started from Obingwa,may be aba north/south will follow before they get to ugwunagbo,to ukwa east and west, to isiala ngwa to umuahaia north/south to others
Akpamu how far? Isi Alex Otilla ji ndi Diamond Bank ugwo profit share ha? Alex knows he's a capital failure that's why he burnt obingwa in other to win sympathy from the masses that never voted for him. Remember he faked assasination attempt first. Bia anu beer la Fruity wood echi ibu my man

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
DikeOha882:
Can u post the picture of kamalu by star papermill
That road is nearing completion,you know Okezie means business. Your people really messed up Abia State but thank God that Nwafo abiala idozi he

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
I no say u go mess up asu anwuru, your timeis up,that free moni go soon dry up once Otti takes over
Ponponkon:
Akpamu how far? Isi Alex Otilla ji ndi Diamond Bank ugwo profit share ha? Alex knows he's a capital failure that's why he burnt obingwa in other to win sympathy from the masses that never voted for him. Remember he faked assasination attempt first. Bia anu beer la Fruity wood echi ibu my man
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Seun,this my guy seun e don tey o,how paroles? Ishilove and lalasticlala una don go to that thing?
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Don't worry I will soon be in my Aba, the city of creativity, I live at world bank,so its not far from me.gonna check onthat road while I trek from living word to ukwu apu via tonimas. And also umule road by faulks
Ponponkon:
That road is nearing completion,you know Okezie means business. Your people really messed up Abia State but thank God that Nwafo abiala idozi he
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by meccuno: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Houseofglam7:

the soup is on point

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Ponponkon: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
DikeOha882:
I no say u go mess up asu anwuru, your timeis up,that free moni go soon dry up once Otti takes over
Hahahaha,Alex Otti wey dey call me for phone dey tell me to beg OVI to make am councillor for Attan ward 1. We are waiting for Otti to approach the appeal court ,as for tribunal,it has been written in heaven that OVI has won as he always do. Short Otti is now romancing Amaechi and APC begging for post of chief driver. Mugu, achorom ihi mpekele ora echi mbu la mmadu.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Clown
Ponponkon:
Hahahaha,Alex Otti wey dey call me for phone dey tell me to beg OVI to make am councillor for Attan ward 1. We are waiting for Otti to approach the appeal court ,as for tribunal,it has been written in heaven that OVI has won as he always do. Short Otti is now romancing Amaechi and APC begging for post of chief driver. Mugu, achorom ihi mpekele ora echi mbu la mmadu.
Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
DikeOha882:

When will you accept the fact that the Ukwa-Ngwa is a majority block in Abia State and to crown it all, they are mostly residing in the State compared to other groups that are scattered around the world in their numbers while their villages resemble ghost towns.

How do you intend winning election against the son of the soil by making louder harmonic noise without doing the actual voting?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Opens Up Blocked Drainages In Aba(photos) by TGreat7(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Democracy in action.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Ebira People Welcoming Yahaya Bello, / Photos Of A Fully Grown Man's Marriage To A Child In Maidiguri Surfaces / Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.