Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 AM

Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp (10165 Views)

Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here / Play Ps1 Games On Your Psp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp by Infoseye(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2009
I decided to create this as I haven't seen an guide of how to install Opera Mini on PSP! wink

You will need:

1. An soiled PSP (Phat or Slim) (Recommended 5.00 M33-6 FW)
2. An PC (to get the files)
3. An USB cable or an Memory Stick adapter
4. An Memory Stick (with at least 20 MB free (I don't have the exact MB # that PSPKVM and Opera Mini takes but I think that 20 MB should be enough))
5. An Internet connection (both on your PSP and in your PC)

If you haven't already soiled your PSP follow this link for an complete guide.

Got that? Let's start.

First, get PSPKVM 0.5.1 app here http://www.psp-hacks.com/download.php?id=1449

secondly Operamini here http://www.opera.com/mini/download/pc/generic/generic_advanced_midp_2/

Place in the folder X:/PSP/GAME5XX/ were X: is the letter of your drive (copy the ENTIRE pspkvm folder!).

Then, get the Opera Mini files here.

Choose your favourite Language, and download the two files.

Place them in the root of your Memory Stick (were you can see all the other folders).

You're almost done!

Now, unplug your PSP from your PC and go to the GAME menu on the PSP, and launch PSPKVM.

If you haven't set up an Internet connection, choose "Network Set-up" (remember, in this app ENTER is with O, not with X!).

Now, click on "Find Applications", and select the file "opera-mini-advanced.jad" (should be on the root). Press O and it should ask you if you want to install the app, click yes (the bottom options are with [Select] and [Start] if you haven't already figured it).

Choose the device J2ME 480*272 (this adjusts Opera to the PSP screen size).

Wait to it to finish.

Done!

If you did everything correctly, "Opera Mini" should be now on your main PSPKVM menu.

Click on it to start Opera Mini.

To change the settings,
Launch Opera Mini.
Go to Menu>Tools>Settings.

You can choose an custom color theme, font size (I recommend small), and more.That's it

This how it looks below

I will upload Mine later and show you guys, grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Dream League Soccer 2020 Official DLS 20 New Features Updated Fix / How Powerful Are Smartphone Processors For Gaming? / Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Pes 2018 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.