Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart (2559 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
A lot of times, we do things in the name of love or
winning over a lady. But an average Nigerian lady really
intepretes most of these gestures as desperation, lack
of self worth or plain foolishness.
If you do any of these, you might want to think again
especially if you are not married;

1. Telling a lady you can die for her:

This is just an expression of low self worth. A lot of ladies are arebeginning to see through these deceptive lines. At the end of the day, they discover that the guy cannot even
kill a cockroach for them. Those words are just means
to a selfish end.

2. Travelling thousands of miles just to meet someone
you saw on the net:
A right thinking person would not embark on this journey. Anything can upload any pix on the net and claim to be that. Even when it eventually becomes who you think it is, the lady might not say it, but she knows you are another mugu on the loose.

3. ‘I love you pass my mother':
As strange as this sounds, some guys still say it to a lady. Ladies if a guy tells you this, please kick him out your house and life, he doesn’t love you. If you have a cane and can flog him, do that as well too. Thanks in advance.

4. Describing ex in worst words:
Well I guess if you are not reserved with him, he might even describe you worse with his next lady. If you break up with a lady, old things are passed away, and all things have become new, don’t think you can buy your lady’s heart by
painting your ex with despicable terms. If she is shrewd, she will refuse you.
5 feel free to add yours.

NOTE: If you want to win a lady’s heart, you need not do these
thing because the valuable ones will see you as very
cheap. You are not cheap anyway but please don’t act
that way. Thanks
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok bye
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by ladyF(f): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice

Can u space the write-up please.
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Still reading.. cool
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Nice Can u space the write-up please.
Done!
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by FruityLass: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Stale

This Op isn't the original poster.
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Quite true.
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Still reading.. cool
they hav paid u na grin
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by falconey(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
FruityLass:
Stale

so where can we find the original poster?
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by IamLEGEND1: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2015

Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cutehector:
they hav paid u na grin
Nna they've not oh! lipsrsealed
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
FruityLass:
Stale

Seconded!
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Gurgle(f): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
1,3,4 no

number 2 is nice, I would appreciate that alot
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Help me ask dem bros
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
4. Bullying and Ridiculing Their Fellow Males just To Win The Ladies' Heart

Dem plenty for this forum. You see themm acting like there are no females in their locality. They mouth-thrash their fellow dude so as to be seen as female lover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by spyg1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
@OP, nothing is silly in trying to win a girl's heart.
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Nna they've not oh! lipsrsealed
stil wana send ur account number? grin
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by PraizFresh(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
All this are in 20th centuries!!!...Just focus on making the doe and serve yourself the stress!!!
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
4. Bullying and Ridiculing Your Fellow Male just To Win The Ladies' Heart
Dem plenty for this forum. They mouth-thrash their fellow dude so as to be seen as female lover
For d 1st tym bros u r commenting on mah thread! mehn ah dy do Thanksgiving 4 2morow morning mass.

And emmmm less ah 4get dis 1 wen u talk still follow
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
spyg1:
@OP, nothing is silly in trying to win a girl's heart.
bros like seriously?
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mehn c lalasticlala dy view my thread! 2day na better day o Abeg jst help me push am go FP.
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Captainswag225(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
o.p u talking nonsensse
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p u talking nonsensse
badmouthing is allowed!
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Captainswag225(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
wenson:

badmouthing is allowed!
LOL., u know u are guilty of one or two of what u said.
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
4. Bullying and Ridiculing Your Fellow Male just To Win The Ladies' Heart

Dem plenty for this forum. They mouth-thrash their fellow dude so as to be seen as female lover

grin grin
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
LOL., u know u are guilty of one or two of what u said.
Me? Shey ah dy Crase ni?
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Captainswag225(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
wenson:

Me? Shey ah dy Crase ni?
u be fine dude oo. I sure say ladies dey follow u plenty.
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Self Denigration and degradation, totally uncalled for....in my own opinion I had say it's incongruous and ignominious. This self abnegation of value is what makes Ladies think they are indispensable and imperative to our healthy corporate existence. In a sense Ladies are overrated.
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Self Denigration and degradation, totally uncalled for....in my own opinion I had say it's incongruous and ignominious. This self abnegation of value is what makes Ladies think they are indispensable and imperative to our healthy corporate existence. In a sense Ladies are overrated.
Ah no fit talk!!! bros u b Obahiagbon junior brother?
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by wenson(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
u be fine dude oo. I sure say ladies dey follow u plenty.
mah guy tins dnt always work dah way o
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
wenson:

Ah no fit talk!!! bros u b Obahiagbon junior brother?
lol.........Nice piece you got there
Re: 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart by Captainswag225(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
wenson:
mah guy tins dnt always work dah way o
u sure? Why ? Ur mouth die?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can He Do It? / Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? / I Stopped Chasing Her And Moved On Or Was I Egoistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.