Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? (1351 Views)

Top 10 Best State To Serve For Nysc / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Top 10 Most Friendly State To Serve In Nigeria As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? by Mearicute(f): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
hey pals, pls i need answers, i am going to service with batchB, but i am totally confused about choosing a state i'd like to do my service. somebody actually promised to help me get posted to any state of my choice. i need answers pls..
Re: Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? by onuwaje(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mearicute:
hey pals, pls i need answers, i am going to service with batchB, but i am totally confused about choosing a state i'd like to do my service. somebody actually promised to help me get posted to any state of my choice. i need answers pls..
Well any state that I won't have accommodation issues+ low standard of living. Den am good to go
Re: Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mearicute:
Lagos is very Ok. Abuja also good but wth d current bokoharamic crises it mait b a bad area.
Re: Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mearicute:
Lagos is very Ok. Abuja also good but wth d current bokoharam crises. it mait b a bad area.
Re: Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Abuja , Lagos , Akwa Ibom these states should be your consideration. Due to boko haram , Abuja is not adviceable again,the ever busy nature of Lagos may not suit you as well coupled with d expensive rent for a house in Abj and Lag.Is better you choose Akwa Ibom , the rent is high but not compared to d 2 previous states,as a corp member their state allowance is paid when due .Currently have my cousin dt worked her posting serving there and she's loving it.
Re: Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? by hokaamoy: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Delta state.
Very peaceful. I only know of Asaba sha
Re: Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? by Maxcollins042(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mearicute:
Non sis, every state has its pros and cons.
Re: Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? by DTOBS(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mearicute:
Osun state is d best for u my dear...come and roll with ogbeni aregbe...
Re: Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria? by drberry(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2015
@ Op, the word "best" is relative. It all depends on the individual. Your best may not be my best, whether with or without pay. So I'll advice you to just pray for God's will cos only He knows where He has prepared the best for you. That's all.

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2017 Batch A Lets Meet Here / PPA Urgently Needed by A Lagos Corper Batch C Stream I / FG Begins Enrolment Of NYSC Members For Health Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.