Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 AM

New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. (888 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by Iyke1998(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
A friend of mine just send this to me,so I thought it would be good sharing with you...

VERY USEFUL INFORMATION,
MUST SHARE.
If you are driving at night and eggs are thrown at your
wind screen, do not stop to check the car, do not operate
the wiper and do not spray any water, because eggs mixed with water become milky and block your vision up to 92.5%, and you are then forced to stop beside the road and become a victim of these criminals. This is a new technique used by gangs, so please inform your friends and relatives.

This is a new technique used by robbers.

Please inform your friends and relatives.

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by ladyF(f): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wow

We have to be very careful. See egg shey person fit fry take chop yam cry God hates waste.
Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by zoaka2200: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2015
Na wow which kind wahala be that. May have mercy upon us.
Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2015
dis is serious oooo
Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Wow wow wow!!!! :O if the robbers can employ this creativity to do something good. Good thing I know no. This should be on the frontpage!
Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by idongesit88: 3:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Waste of talents on something fruitless
Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by phaphyz05(m): 3:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Mods should pls do d needful to inform the public.
Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by kennyman2000(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2015
wish all these robbers could channel all these trickish creativity into something good..

This's a Frontpage material
Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by Iyke1998(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennyman2000:
wish all these robbers could channel all these trickish creativity into something good..

Its a pity that it hasn't been moved to fp up till this moment..
Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by Iyke1998(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
kennyman2000:

Lol..that's Nigerians for you..they use their creativity only for evil purposes...
Re: New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. by Iyke1998(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
ladyF:
Wow

We have to be very careful. See egg shey person fit fry take chop yam cry God hates waste.

Lol....even with Agege bread sef....

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Scammers So Dumb? / What I Found In My Inbox / Bank Robbery Presently Going On At Agbara Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.