Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Russians Invented Way To Turn Black People White.(PHOTO) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russians Invented Way To Turn Black People White.(PHOTO) (1167 Views)

Port Harcourt Residents Fear For Their Lives As Air And Sky Turn Black / How America Created ‘HIV/AIDS’ To Kill Black People – Thabo Mbeki / Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russians Invented Way To Turn Black People White.(PHOTO) by cotzywitzy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is unbelievable and yet real. According to a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences , researchers have developed a chemical process to « whiten » quickly a person.
With a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.
Then the skin peels off naturally. This is in fact the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.
pele
The Russian laboratory at the origin of the discovery has already announced 254 people have been treated by this method. The Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.
According to Russian authorities, is an high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises.
A strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.
Vladimir Putin’s country use all the means at its disposal, even science, to guide his company towards a vision considered ideal.
A news to share to stop that crazy genocidal idea.
Source: Moscow Times

Re: Russians Invented Way To Turn Black People White.(PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
This world is turning to something else! I won't be suprise to see some of our celebrities paying millions and 'rushing to Russia' just to turn white! Black is so Beautiful.............. And also Naturally fair People! I love my Colour!!
Re: Russians Invented Way To Turn Black People White.(PHOTO) by bobo9ice: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wow! This is another money making venture. Pls Biafra pple should not think of the making the fake of this product o... Na. Beg I dey beg em.

1 Like

Re: Russians Invented Way To Turn Black People White.(PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Without pictures, this thread is null and void.
Re: Russians Invented Way To Turn Black People White.(PHOTO) by Pamelayoung: 3:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Foolish Russians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loose Weight With These Health Tips / Https://www.pinterest.com/pin/435019645236925473/ / Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.