Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos (48490 Views)

Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) / Polytechnic Bida Lecturer Rapes A Student / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pidggin:
Ladies beware 85% of Nigerian men are rapist
ANTY...noooo they are your darling WEALTHY KNIGHT in shining armour
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by softvio(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Diesel1:
lol... Zombie I don get u baa? Mbaise is where ??

lol.. Fowl Mbaise is just a part in Imo state n not all Imo state. Come u go school at all?
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Diesel1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
softvio:

lol.. Fowl Mbaise is just a part in Imo state n not all Imo state. Come u go school at all?
Thank God u mention imo, uwazurike bro
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by dfrost: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
So says the non entity; with one topic, six posts and no follower, since 2011, but I'll let it pass.

**Ignored**

You took it to be an insult rather I was complimenting you. I was assuming you read the Bible that was what I was implying because of the signature. That's all. As per no follower(s), six posts is largely due to the manner forumites respond to one's mention. So I prefer reading. Sorry if you misunderstood me.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is why I adviced my ex to leave that lagos boi/man and run for her life.

Kai! 'Men are beast!'(In the WEST only oooh!)
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is why I adviced my ex to leave that lagos boi/man and run for her life.

Kai! 'Men are beast!'(In the WEST only oooh!)
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by mentorandfriend(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
dfrost:

You took it to be an insult rather I was complimenting you. I was assuming you read the Bible that was what I was implying because of the signature. That's all. As per no follower(s), six posts is largely due to the manner forumites respond to one's mention. So I prefer reading. Sorry if you misunderstood me.
I'm so sorry sir. Forgive, please.
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by jwils(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I don't know if them use sex swear for all this our lecturals

Lecturers can't just take their eyes off anything in skirt even if its a ram, This ediot who have assess to as much puna is raping an innocent admision seeker

May he rot in jail
where did you learn this term PUNA?. .. ... or are you from my area?
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
dfrost:

Wow! This is the height of maturity. I commend you! God Bless you!.

I saw your 1st quote directed to him,and I knew it wasnt an insult.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by dfrost: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

Wow! This is the height of maturity. I commend you! God Bless you!.

I saw your 1st quote directed to him,and I knew it wasnt an insult.

Thanks VickyRotex. That's part of the reasons I only watch from the sidelines. Various types of people on the forum. So I don't want to get seared by comments that are inappropriate. Thanks for the compliment once again.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2015
dfrost:

Thanks VickyRotex. That's part of the reasons I only watch from the sidelines. Various types of people on the forum. So I don't want to get seared by comments that are inappropriate. Thanks for the compliment once again.

I understand that. smiley

You're welcome!
Re: Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos by Sanyabo(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2015
This is sad and many of this barbaric acts go on in our society I hope the law is made to take its course and he is prosecuted to made public to serve as a deterrent to other would be rapist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) / Vulcanizer Commits Suicide In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.