Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma (874 Views)

Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix / Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by samutd4u(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2015
OK.
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by sentaljohn(m): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Fayose!! this man loves anything relating to stomach infrastructure
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by Ddonoflife(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2015
let dem kontinu
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by fashoo2010(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2015
I guess dis is d first project I'm seeing Fayose executing that is online...I guess d time of talk is over, its time for work nw
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by boboLIL(m): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Oga fayose..... Bravest governor...... Man of his word..... Ride on sir
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by bewla(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Dash them human right.

Fela baba femi anikulapo i heal u ooooooo
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by dokiOloye(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Fayose,d terror of janjaweeeds.
The slayer of d opolo eyes.
The originator of stomach infrastructure.
Ride on,we sight U.
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by Mogidi: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Man of the people.
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by Happiness87(f): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2015
dokiOloye:
Fayose,d terror of janjaweeeds.
The slayer of d opolo eyes.
The originator of stomach infrastructure.
Ride on,we sight U.
he should watch his back, APC is planning to sweep the country and take over many states including Ekiti. God be with him
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Where that guy way dey everly shout Clueless One My role model Fayose my mentor.
Re: Pictures Of Gov Fayose's Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Ikere Ekiti Ultra Modern Ma by dokiOloye(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
he should watch his back, APC is planning to sweep the country and take over many states including Ekiti. God be with him
I can confidently tell U that d sweeping part can never be possible.
Just like a lot of PDP members left d party to make APC what it is today,
So will many APC members leave d party in future to rejoin and strengthen PDP.
It's simply d law of nature.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Fulfilling Proverb 11:21 / Mikel Obi Is Available For Nigeria, Says Agent / Mammoth Crowd In Lafia For Wada’s Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.