Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Can Pregnate U In Just 3 Days. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Can Pregnate U In Just 3 Days. (522 Views)

If U Nid Sugar Daddy N U In Lagos Call Ne *i Am Very Serious* / Are U In Abuja / Are U In Owerri ( Imsu ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Pregnate U In Just 3 Days. by Irek1515: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Good morning to all the Ladies crying for the fruit of the womb. God has given me the wisdom and power to satisfy and get women inpregnated for all the ladies seeking for sexual satisfaction and for u that is finding it very difficult to get pregnate. I am here now to to help u out of childlesness abuse, and free u from ur mother inlaw attack. All what u need to get pregnate for ur husband is just 7 days. Pls call me on 08122097204. This is not angent, but direct link. Ur problem is over.
Re: I Can Pregnate U In Just 3 Days. by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Irek1515:
Good morning to all the Ladies crying for the fruit of the womb. God has given me the wisdom and power to satisfy and get women inpregnated for all the ladies seeking for sexual satisfaction and for u that is finding it very difficult to get pregnate. I am here now to to help u out of childlesness abuse, and free u from ur mother inlaw attack. All what u need to get pregnate for ur husband is just 7 days. Pls call me on 08122097204. This is not angent, but direct link. Ur problem is over.
Am sorry for you!

1 Like

Re: I Can Pregnate U In Just 3 Days. by AskProf: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Irek1515:

Really?
Re: I Can Pregnate U In Just 3 Days. by richie9093(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
loool
Re: I Can Pregnate U In Just 3 Days. by cyprus000: 12:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

Am sorry for you!
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrincheesy

Agbada dun hook for balb wiregrin.

Konji na bastardd
[/size]
Re: I Can Pregnate U In Just 3 Days. by Cooleasy(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Irek1515:
O boy why not just go straight to the point and admit that you are the one in need of urgent sexual satisfaction?

1 Like

Re: I Can Pregnate U In Just 3 Days. by nicerod(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
U mean nid toto?

(1) (Reply)

First ppst / . / Really Need Someone To Chat With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.