Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. (2342 Views)

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! / Amaechi Stole N53.930BN From Reserve Fund – Rivers Probe Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by jackymfon: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Amaechi Stole Over N70Billion In 2 Weeks.

**between 1st to 8th Dec, 2014, he transferred N21b to 3 Private companies with 25 Trans Amadi Layout, PH addresses.

The uncovering of the magnitude of the monumental looting by the former Rivers state governor, Chibuike Amaechi in the last months of his 8-year term is now making Abacha’s looting of Nigerian economy as a child’s play.

Over the week APC leader show their appreciation to Amaechi whom they claimed contributed about 80% of Buhari and state Governors campaign funds totaling over N2trillion.
Now this is a very serious and sober one. I would not say much as it is before EFCC.

There is a serious petition, supported by a sworn affidavit, to the fact that Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the last governor of Rivers state, defrauded Rivers state to the tune of over N70billion. Date and timing of funds movement leave nothing to the imagination as to the purpose.

Is it not coincidental that a state governor, last weekend, while attempting to eulogize Amaechi at a hurriedly put together celebration event, averred that Amaechi single handedly 80% of the resources deployed towards electioneering?

Any wonder why salaries could not be paid and many obligations could not be met till Wike’s intervention?

This would be a test of Buhari’s declaration during his visit to the US recently, that no Nigerian, no matter how highly placed, party affiliate or not, would be spared the necessary flack if accused of corruption.

LET THE PROBE BEGIN NOW!!! – Hope For Nigeria.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/amaechi-stole-over-n70billion-in-2-weeks/
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Mogidi: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Anti-corruption fight is a joke
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Oya APC people, call buhari o, way em day probe, make em start with amaechi too.
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Trailblazer1(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2015
I am very close to Amaechi and I know he doesn't like money grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Olaolufred(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2015
WIKE KNOWS WHAT TO DO.

WHY IS HE NOT DOING IT?
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by egift(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2015
Hope For Nigeria - my foot. PDP lack the disposition to play Meaningful Opposition Politics. Now they hide behind bloggers to spread heinous gossip.

PDP can keep crying all day, until they institute a case against Amaechi. And all these crocodile tears will not stop the General of Common Sense to occupy lofty role in this administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by ki02020(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2015
undecided how much,money that cannot build house on the ocean...,no be talk am ooo na GEJ talk am ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by shaddoww: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2015
How much the state dey collect from federal government per month sef

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Yeske2(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2015
If you have any case with facts against Amaechi, we still EFCC and ICPC na. These wailers sef

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Say what
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by egift(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Are we to believe that the PDP do not know the road to Court? grin grin grin grin

This is just a useless campaign to deny Amaechi an opportunity to serve in the present administration.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by bonechamberlain(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2015
hmmm. OK bring evidence and go to court. I believe they have a case, cause rivers was put on hold for almost 2 years because of amaechi
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Happiness87(f): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2015
egift:
Hope For Nigeria - my foot. PDP lack the disposition to play Meaningful Opposition Politics. Now they hide behind bloggers to spread heinous gossip.

PDP can keep crying all day, until they institute a case against Amaechi. And all these crocodile tears will not stop the General of Common Sense to occupy lofty role in this administration.

"We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us for It" -Rivers Governor, Rotimi Amaechi"

mumu, you are defending theft because he's APC

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am very close to Amaechi and I know he doesn't like money grin
laugh wan tear my belle ooh!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Trailblazer1(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
egift:

PDP can keep crying all day, until they institute a case against Amaechi. And all these crocodile tears will not stop the General of Common S
egift post=36660488:
Are we to believe that the PDP do not know the road to Court? grin grin grin grin
This is just a useless campaign to deny Amaechi an opportunity to serve in the present administration.
ense to occupy lofty role in this administration.
When will you stop using MTN free browsing cheat to post on Nairaland
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by nnachukz(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Yeske2:
If you have any case with facts against Amaechi, we still EFCC and ICPC na. These wailers sef
BUHARIANS with their hypocrisy. When it is Ngozi or GEJ, you will be calling them names and raining insults on them without advising oshomole, amaechi and buhari to do the needful by going to efcc, or icpc if they have any evidence against them.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Chief masturbator!
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2015
This anti kwa-rup-tion campaign is just to buy time kawai.
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by egift(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:

If you have a case against Amaechi, go to court. This is democracy and stop acting like a mumu. Former Governor Amaechi has no immunity.

#WailingWailers.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by orisa37: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2015
No wonder he is becoming more talkative and wants to be SGF fast so he can have opportunity to cover up his tracks. Probe him fast.
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Happiness87(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2015
egift:

If you have a case against Amaechi, go to court. This is democracy and stop acting like a mumu. Former Governor Amaechi has no immunity.

#WailingWailers.
lying liar, even ameachi is scared. i don't have your time, because Nigeria is a zoo, Timi Sylvia cases was dropped on orders from president of Zoo
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by XBLadez: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2015
[s]
egift:

[/s]
You're always biased and dumb in your judgments. Re.tarded CHANGEling!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2712489_zombiereal_jpegb832a0640a9cc730f4e5ee68c0816b4a

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
You guys ate the dumbest! Lol

He stole 78bills in 2 weeks. Since its a wire transfer, kindly post the evidence of transaction.

APC said he contributed 80% for campaign funds? Wow..post a link with a quote.

ThenThen, the campaign funds for APC was over 2 trills? Wow...you be mugun.

Confirm idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:

no, we're defending intelligence because your assertions are total senselessness!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by egift(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
lying liar, even ameachi is scared. i don't have your time, because Nigeria is a zoo, Timi Sylvia cases was dropped on orders from president of Zoo

Go to court OR crawl back to your sink hole grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by adanny01(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Na wa o, na Ameachi wailers wan bring down by all means.

Finally a petition was submitted against him but when eventually EFCC dont find anything against him, there will be serious wailing. I wonder why he has been convicted even before anyone can authentically claim or convince us of his corrupt nature or deeds.

I have not seen a shred of evidence of corruption like i saw in stella Odua's case or the others that have been swept under the carpet right before our very eyes. All i see is accusations whithout proof or any susbtantiable story that i can easily believe. This one claims there is a sworn affidavit, how on this earth is a sworn affidavit an evidence for corruption? I can go to court and swear an affidavit that GEJ is my biological father and the court will just honour it. Or i can just swear an affidavit and take it to buhari as proof of my having affair with his wife Aisha and he will just divorce her. And if he refuses to divorce her, i start wailing how the president's wife is a cheater abi?
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by XBLadez: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
[s]
egift:

Bros even as the thing the pain you reach, you did not even get a name recognition on the Wailers Crew. You are just a floor member. grin grin grin grin

[/s]
Olodo, I'm the gong-carrier of the Wailers Crew, and we'll keep wailing till we achieve a better democracy. At least, I'm not an impersonator like you. Abokki! grin
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by size40: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
From which source did the money come? I guess some are still angry over the defeat if GEJ at the poll which was marshalled by my one and only Rotimi Amaechi. Wike should start working because time does not wait for anybody. Up till now, am yet to understand Wike's policy direction for us in Rivers state. All we hear is Amaechi this, Amaechi that. All of these can never bring GEJ back to office till Christ comes even if Niger Delta or south-south becomes a country today.
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by Happiness87(f): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
no, we're defending intelligence because your assertions are total senselessness!
intelligence,

you are very foolish, your hypocrisy is phenomenal.
defending thieves because they are in APC is intelligence.

spits on you
Re: Amaechi Stole Over N70billion In 2 Weeks. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
intelligence,

you are very foolish, your hypocrisy is phenomenal.
defending thieves because they are in APC is intelligence.

spits on you
go spit on ur brothers up east and give them epilepsy.

If you're short of logic, upgrade from play store.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Nigerian Ambassador 2 U.S Prof. Adefuye(Pics / Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest / Top Ten Dictators Of Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.