Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (1670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by Johnnoah1st: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2015
guys what will you do if a lady approach you? a lady approch a friend of mine and she was like, guy i like you can i have your mobile number? and the guy was jus laughing till she walk out of the girl, i now ask him why he is laughing he said he dont knw wat to say. what will you do if its u?
Re: What Will You Do? by Melahou(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2015
there`s noting wrong in that...
i experience it every now and then tongue
Re: What Will You Do? by jaybee3(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
guys what will you do if a lady approach you? a lady approch a friend of mine and she was like, guy i like you can i have your mobile number? and the guy was jus laughing till she walk out of the girl, i now ask him why he is laughing he said he dont knw wat to say. what will you do if its u?

Please help me tell your friend that he is nothing but a billy goat. Next time you show appreciation for her gesture then either politely reject her advance or simply accept it

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? by IamLEGEND1: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2015
ur friend is a big, immature mumu, any guy with half a brain knows what to do.

for Christ's sake, why on earth will he just stand there laughing like a crazed hyena?

tell her u arent interested or give her the number.

#sIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? by jamex93(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Op u Bleep up

U should have beaten d hell out of dat ur friend

Ur friend don F up big time
Re: What Will You Do? by grad2012(f): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Although I have never don it befor but,Why dint he give her wat is der your friend is very very immature, mature guys don't do dat.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by chibwike(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Maybe the girl is ugly cheesy
Re: What Will You Do? by Johnnoah1st: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
chibwike:
Maybe the girl is ugly cheesy
no! she is a beatiful and classy babe.
Re: What Will You Do? by nnachukz(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2015
the girl will be very ashamed of herself to have approached a 3yrs old boy. Maybe she should have looked for matured guys. As for op, I don't advise children in cases like this. Your friend can keep laughing as long as he wants and you may join him as well.
Re: What Will You Do? by Johnnoah1st: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2015
nnachukz:
the girl will be very ashamed of herself to have approached a 3yrs old boy. Maybe she should have looked for matured guys. As for op, I don't advise children in cases like this. Your friend can keep laughing as long as he wants and you may join him as well.
PLS CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT DIS ONE IS SAYING TO ME?
Re: What Will You Do? by Gurgle(f): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Your friend should go and find the lady and apologise for laughing, that wasn't fair

But women shouldn't approach men kuku like that...doesn't come across well

Just give a very big green light, or use coded means to approach the fellow...
Re: What Will You Do? by Gurgle(f): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
PLS CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT DIS ONE IS SAYING TO ME?

1. The girl will regret approaching such an immature fellow

2. She should have looked for someone more mature, who wouldn't act that way

3. He doesn't advise people who act stup.idly/immaturely

4. The guy should continue because he's not worth it anyway
Re: What Will You Do? by Johnnoah1st: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:
Your friend should go and find the lady and apologise for laughing, that wasn't fair

But women shouldn't approach men kuku like that...doesn't come across well

Just give a very big green light, or use coded means to approach the fellow...
actually its not a thing of present, its happen some years ago, probably he is not yet mature den, and morover dere is nothing bad in a girl approaching a guy, have seen some myself (not bragging) and its all depends on d guy maturity, not all guys understand when a girl give green light signals, i dont understand it myself.
Re: What Will You Do? by Gurgle(f): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
actually its not a thing of present, its happen some years ago, probably he is not yet mature den, and morover dere is nothing bad in a girl approaching a guy, have seen some myself (not bragging) and its all depends on d guy maturity, not all guys understand when a girl give green light signals, i dont understand it myself.

you don't see anything wrong in the girl approaching the guy, like in an eatery or something?

ok. maybe I am too reserved

yeah its a chance you have to take. everything is a risk, if you don't understand it maybe you weren't meant to understand it in that instance
Re: What Will You Do? by Johnnoah1st: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

you don't see anything wrong in the girl approaching the guy, like in an eatery or something?

ok. maybe I am too reserved

yeah its a chance you have to take. everything is a risk, if you don't understand it maybe you weren't meant to understand it in that instance
u knw some girls do flirt to d extent u will tink its green light where as she's just having fun. and not all guys have time to study maybe a girl is giving green light or not except if they are so close, though some guys can be very stupid, Hence i will advice d girl to study d maturity of d guy very well b4 approaching him.
Re: What Will You Do? by Gurgle(f): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
u knw some girls do flirt to d extent u will tink its green light where as she's just having fun. and not all guys have time to study maybe a girl is giving green light or not except if they are so close, though some guys can be very stupid, Hence i will advice d girl to study d maturity of d guy very well b4 approaching him.

Ok I understand you

But what would you think of her, if she approaches you like that?
Re: What Will You Do? by Johnnoah1st: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok I understand you

But what would you think of her, if she approaches you like that?
if i like her i will accept but if i dont we will be friends, even if will cant be friends, everybody we just act like notin happen, i mean i cant because of dat to start downgrading her or anything, trust me my closest friend wont even hear about wat happen.
Re: What Will You Do? by Gurgle(f): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
if i like her i will accept but if i dont we will be friends, even if will cant be friends, everybody we just act like notin happen, i mean i cant because of dat to start downgrading her or anything, trust me my closest friend wont even hear about wat happen.

No I mean wont you have less respect for her since she did that
Re: What Will You Do? by Johnnoah1st: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

No I mean wont you have less respect for her since she did that
yes! dats wat am saying, i wont have any less respect 4 her.
Re: What Will You Do? by Gurgle(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
yes! dats wat am saying, i wont have any less respect 4 her.

Hmm ok o
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Please help me tell your friend that he is nothing but a billy goat. Next time you show appreciation for her gesture then either politely reject her advance or simply accept it

story...girls do it often..so?
Re: What Will You Do? by Johnnoah1st: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Hmm ok o
anyway how is uk?
Re: What Will You Do? by IamLEGEND1: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2015
why diz thread come show up again.?....

even though i don already comment, ur friend still dey vex me.

a lobotomy will treat his case.
Re: What Will You Do? by DharmyYinks: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
D guy just embarrassed d gal.

I ve seen a case ryt in front of my korokoro eyes wer a girl waited for a guy to separate from his frndz,went to im and gave im her numba. Wrote it on his palm I tink.

I bliv derz no big deal in it,shez even saving d guy d stress. It just depend on d guy and wat he'll do.
Re: What Will You Do? by DharmyYinks: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
why diz thread come show up again.?....
even though i don already comment, ur friend still dey vex me.
a lobotomy will treat his case.
Guy u and dis ur lobotomy undecided
Re: What Will You Do? by IamLEGEND1: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Guy u and dis ur lobotomy undecided

you want one?
Re: What Will You Do? by DharmyYinks: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

you want one?
In reality, u re actually d one wu nids it.
Re: What Will You Do? by IamLEGEND1: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

In reality, u re actually d one wu nids it.

OH REALLY?

#Shocker!!!!!

tell me more.
Re: What Will You Do? by Johnnoah1st: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
OH REALLY?
#Shocker!!!!!
tell me more.
ask here>>> www.google.com

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Soldier Parades Cheating Wife And Partner Both Neckhead On The Streets (photos ) / Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.