Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. (3436 Views)

Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2015
My good people of kogi state and our igala brothers.
I am aware of the strong cultural affinity between the aguleri and igala people of anambra and kogi state respectively
this write up is to enlighten you on the dangers of the numerous killings you have been carrying out on the people of aguleri.

These incessant killings is of no use and will achieve pratically nothing other than the endangering of all igala people and their neighbours.
if you as a people think that the controversial oil wells belongs to you, please deem it wise to complain to the appropriate authorities rather than embarking on violence.

Come to think of it, there is a wave of secessionist movement blowing accross the south east and south south zones of the country through radio biafra. The implications of this is that there is a strong tendency for the radio station to take advantage of the current situation.
This could lead to reprisal attacks just not from the aguleri people but from the entire igbo race.

To tell you the truth from what i am seeing, the IPOB movement(indigenous people of biafra) is well funded and is arming herself to the tooth. Stop presenting yourselves as potential enemies at this critical time that the maintenance of the country's peace and intergrity Is delicate and fragile.

The current joy that the igala people of ibaji LGA is deriving from the massacre of igbo people has blinded them from reality. This reality is that when the current situation is taken advantage of by radio biafra, the entire igbo race will descend on the igala people. This will lead to the blood bath and outcry of the igala people but lo and behold, no body will come to their rescue not even the nigerian government that has been unable to curtail the fulani herdsmen crisis. The government of benue and some other north central states has been crying blood over the fulani herdsmen crisis but to no avail.

The earlier you see yourselves as minority the better for you. Every attack on any part of the igbo nation is considered as an attack on the generality of the igbo people. The igbo nation will not keep quite for long seeing a minority massacre her people.

The igala people should enjoy their cake when they still have it. This article is an advice to the entire igala people not only to people of ibaji LGA because all will feel the brute. But a wise man will never take this as an advice but as a "warning"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by johnmark1234(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2015
explorer250:
My good people of kogi state and our igala brothers.
I am aware of the strong cultural affinity between the aguleri and igala people of anambra and kogi state respectively
this write up is to enlighten you on the dangers of the numerous killings you have been carrying out on the people of aguleri.

These incessant killings is of no use and will achieve pratically nothing other than the endangering of all igala people and their neighbours.
if you as a people think that the controversial oil wells belongs to you, please deem it wise to complain to the appropriate authourities rather than embarking on violence.

Come to think of it, there is a wave of secessionist movement blowing accross the south east and south south zones of the country through radio biafra. The implications of this is that there is a strong tendency for the radio station to take advantage of the current situation.
This could lead to reprisal attacks just not from the aguleri people but from the entire igbo race.

To tell you the truth from what i am seeing, the IPOB movement(indigenous people of biafra) is well funded and is arming herself to the tooth. Stop presenting yourselves as potential enemies at this critical time that the maintenance of the country's peace and intergrity Is delicate and fragile.

The current joy that the igala people of ibaji LGA is deriving from the massacre of igbo people has blinded them from reality. This reality is that when the current situation is taken advantage of by radio biafra, the entire igbo race will descend on the igala people. This will lead to the blood bath and outcry of the igala people but lo and behold, no body will come to their rescue not even the nigerian government thas has been unable to curtail the fulani herdsmen crisis. The government of benue and some other north central states has been crying blood but to no avail.

The earlier you see yourselves as minority the better for you. Every attack on any part of the igbo nation is considered as an attack on the generality of the igbo people. The igbo nation will note keep quite for long seeing a minority massacre her people.

The igala people should enjoy their cake when they still have it. This article is an advice to the entire igala people not only to people of ibaji LGA because all will feel the brute. But a wise man will never take this as and advice but as a "warning"
Yes tell them or.
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by CreampieAngela(f): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Na ontop radio and internet una only fit fight una Biafra war.
The Oil wells belong to the Igala people. QED

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by LoveMachine(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2015
A hard head makes a soft ass. Those who don't listen will feel. Peace costs way less than war. Stop the violence.
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by emamos: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:

1 Like

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Internet and Radio warriors lol. Clowns

7 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by muhyeenisce(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2015
You open your mouth call igala good people...igala re stupid, foolish, self centered,irritating, and worst of all I wish they should perish..... Man come an see wah they ve turned kogi state to.. We re lackinq behind.. please stop callinq igala good people rather call them bastard animals

2 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by omoelesa(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
One thing is guaranted,if a war broke out between the igalas and the ibos on the internet,the ibos would surely win, it will even be a landslide victory.But when it comes to the real deal,the ibo are jelly-livered and chest beaters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Lalasticala this thread deserves front page. It would help enlighten people on the dangers their action is posing
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Lalasticala abeg
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2015
a harm to any part of Igbo state is a harm to the whole Igbo nation. the time is cast and the line is drawn.
igala igala igala...
ubaji ubaji ubaji...
hmmm o nwekwari ike idi bloody.
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
a harm to any part of Igbo state is a harm to the whole Igbo nation. the time is cast and the line is drawn.
igala igala igala...
ubaji ubaji ubaji...
hmmm o nwekwari ike idi bloody.

they dnt yet understand the implication of their actions. As it stands now igbo land is too volatile and these kind of actions can ignite it
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Guys pls say something to keep the thread alive
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
explorer250:

they dnt yet understand the implication of their actions. As it stands now igbo land is too volatile and these kind of actions can ignite it

these people are just foolish like if they should start fight now bw igbos and igala's they will survive.

and I know that Nnamdi Kanu is keeping quiet bc of old connection bw igbos and igalas...

we igbos know that they are some how related to us but this strife has gone to mere foolishness of some stupid people of ubaji...
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by zendy: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't think the Kogi people know the kind of Fire they have dipped their hands into. I don't think they know the stuff that Aguleri/umuleri/Otuocha people are made of. When they had their own internal battle years ago, OBJ had to visit there before peace could be restored. Now Kogi youths have ramped up the stakes by going from causing neusance to actually invading and killing people on their farms. Anambra is my home state and I know that Aguleri people will not forget this until they get their own pound of flesh back. It is almost inevitable that they are going to invade Ibaji and burn the place to the ground. Those Kogi youths should never have killed any body because there is nothing makes Igbos go crazy like killing them.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

these people are just foolish like if they should start fight now bw igbos and igala's they will survive.

and I know that Nnamdi Kanu is keeping quiet bc of old connection bw igbos and igalas...

we igbos know that they are some how related to us but this strife has gone to mere foolishness of some stupid people of ubaji...

ibaji dont even number upto 300,000 i only pity them. They should just pray that they will not remembered

6 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
zendy:
I don't think the Kogi people know the kind of Fire they have dipped their hands into. I don't think they know the stuff that Aguleri/umuleri/Otuocha people are made of. When they had their own internal battle years ago, OBJ had to visit there before peace could be restored. Now Kogi youths have ramped up the stakes by going from causing neusance to actually invading and killing people on their farms. Anambra is my home state and I know that Aguleri people will not forget this until they get their own pound of flesh back. It is almost inevitable that they are going to invade Ibaji and burn the place to the ground. Those Kogi youths should never have killed any body because there is nothing makes Igbos go crazy like killing them.

honestly, i pray for peace
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
...Still on the Matter
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
...Still on the Matter
what do you mean by that?
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by spanishkid(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
The igbos should not even attempt to engage in reprisal attacks against the igala people. It would only give the Nigerian government any opportunity to attack the igbos. Yorubas, Hausas and Nigerians in general hate the igbos so badly that would use any slight opportunity to attack and destroy what is left of them. I'm surprised that igala people could be this brave. That aside, this is a ploy by some sectors to provoke the igbos to attack. Igbos don't say you weren't warned.

5 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by spanishkid(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
explorer250:

ibaji dont even number upto 300,000 i only pity them. They should just pray that they will not remembered
guy bend. Nothing will happen. You only make noise here on nairaland. You can't even engage ordinary kogi militants and you guys plan on taking the Nigerian army.

7 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by spanishkid(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
zendy:
like I said before and as I'm still saying now nothing will happen. Kogi people will finish you guys over there. Any attempt to attack them will be a perfect excuse for the Nigerian army to attack Aguleri.

7 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by spanishkid(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

like I said before and as I'm still saying now nothing will happen. Kogi people will finish you guys over there. Any attempt to attack them will be a perfect excuse for the Nigerian army to attack Aguleri.

6 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
spanishkid:
guy bend. Nothing will happen. You only make noise here on nairaland. You can't even engage ordinary kogi militants and you guys plan on taking the Nigerian army.

nigeria army will do absolutely nothing about this. Army and policemen has been killed several times in aba and nothing happened. If you are depending on the north to help igala then you must be a joke cuz the fulani is still on the quest to islamise the entire north, benue and plateau states will bear u witness on this. It is only a matter of time the fulani will cross into kogi. You should understand that nigeria cant risk another war with igbos, at least not this critical time. Buhari is not foolish that is why he cant even do anything about the ipob movement. I only pity kogi, just pray that they wont be remembered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
spanishkid:

the army that can curtail boko haram or they one that runs to foreign countries for aid or the one that igbos didnt make upto at least 20%? You must be daydreaming to think that nigeria will risk her unity and the free oil money because of inconsequential igala. Man wise up, talk is cheap

6 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by spanishkid(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
explorer250:

the army that can curtail boko haram or they one that runs to foreign countries for aid or the one that igbos didnt make upto at least 20%? You must be daydreaming to think that nigeria will risk her unity and the free oil money because of inconsequential igala. Man wise up, talk is cheap
look here. Politics is being played on the issue of Boko Haram. The Nigerian army can flush out Boko Haram in a matter of days. Don't be deceived by what you see or hear. Those at the top know what they are doing. Try starting a war or an uprising and let's see how long your joke of an army called biafra would be able to withstand the barrage and might of the Nigerian army. Politics is why it started and politics is still the reason the Boko Haram menace seems unabated. If the Nigeria army could singlehandedly end the civil war in Liberia and Sierra Leone, then what makes you feel that politics is not played on the issue of Boko Haram.

7 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by ERockson: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
20 Igala militant can destroy the whole Anambra, they are worst than boko haram. The only precautionary measure the igbos can take is to mobilize real warriors from all part of the SE and not E warriors from around the world. Igalas don't make noise but cause noise. Say no to communal war.

6 Likes

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by sdindan: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:

I hope u are not encouraging a war by calling the igbos cowards. if they can be fighting police that shot one of theirs. how can they nt fight igala pple. you are a woman that's y u bragging when it will start u will be the one to be raped. how do u think igala can win the Igbo race. pls stop commenting trash
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
spanishkid:
look here. Politics is being played on the issue of Boko Haram. The Nigerian army can flush out Boko Haram in a matter of days. Don't be deceived by what you see or hear. Those at the top know what they are doing. Try starting a war or an uprising and let's see how long your joke of an army called biafra would be able to withstand the barrage and might of the Nigerian army. Politics is why it started and politics is still the reason the Boko Haram menace seems unabated. If the Nigeria army could singlehandedly end the civil war in Liberia and Sierra Leone, then what makes you feel that politics is not played on the issue of Boko Haram.

do not be decieved. Nigeria didnt end the civil war in those countries single handedly. As it stands now nigeria cant pull down boko haram on her own. During the militant crisis what did the nigerian army do? Where they able to tame the crisis? You dnt knw what war is, the effectivess of the army will reduce including its size. Also this is not 1967 nigerians are more reasonable, the igbo race is not vulnerable as you present. I will say it again igala is inconsequential and nigeria will not risk anything for her

1 Like

Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lalasticala abeg move this front page
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abeg someone say something so that the thread will stay alive. Kogi youths need to be enlightened
Re: A Call To End The Killing Of Igbos. by explorer250(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Received The Greatest Embarassment Of My Life Recently / Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. / See What Former President GEJ And Toyin Aimakhu Were Caught Doing -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.