Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

How GTB Is Making Life Horrible For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How GTB Is Making Life Horrible For Me (492 Views)

Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New / How GTB Defraud With *737#. Personal Experience: A Must-read For GTB Customers / How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me (2) (3) (4)

How GTB Is Making Life Horrible For Me by Lollyij(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Good morning nairaland.. Pls I av a problem with my bank account, I opened an instant account with gtb early dis year. My account has been blocked for breaching d contract of having over 20000 naira.. They said I will need nationa ID car or drivers license or voters card to upgrade d account. Which I have none of dis. I went to register for national ID card and I was given a slip with NIN to submit at d bank for d upgrade. The bank rejected it.. And 29000 naira in my account is my skul fees. Pls what can I do as I don't av any of dis card. Pls I strongly ur advice. Moderators pls help me spread dis.. Thank you all
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Horrible For Me by Melahou(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2015
what ID card did you use initially to open the account
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Horrible For Me by shadowripper(f): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2015
You are on ur own...

Nothing will happen except you produce those things...

Re: How GTB Is Making Life Horrible For Me by eleko1: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2015
sad Find somebody wey get either National Identity card/international Passport to sign a reference form 4 U.U can go and do one biz Identity card with Ur name/same address in ur utility bill.
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Horrible For Me by Femidigirits: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Same happened to my friend, good for her she has got voters card.
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Horrible For Me by eleko1: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
If ur dad have D/L or I/P,let him follow u go sign form for U

SP Saraki Assures Investors Of Attractive Business Environment / Nigerian Hastag For Business Related / Want To Run An Errand In Ibadan?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8