Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] (5465 Views)

Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k / When You Call Her After Sending 2k Credit And She Says "Who's This?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by simtosul: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2015
If you are the one that got this reply, what will you do?

2 Shares

Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by obami007(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2015
lol
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by INFOLITED: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
lol chai smh
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by powerfulsettingz: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
What's shocker here?

Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by grad2012(f): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Dat guy must be evil grin
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2015
lol the guy dey form badass, and he no even fit punctuate well
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by IamLEGEND1: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by harffie(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by adorablepepple(f): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2015
If it were me I will simply reply him and tell him, has she told you she has STD, gonorrhea and AIDS and i was cooling off so she can get treatment for her STD and gonorrhea. We both have AIDS! Keep candy crushing nigga

4 Likes

Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Sommyangel(f): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Too much black American film
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Afrok(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Why would he be shocked? Him no know say nah whoreee him dey date before? cry
Guys being dating whoreee thinking they're dating Virgin Mary since the time of the three wise men.
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by misspicy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Afrok:
Guys being dating whoreee thinking they're dating Virgin Mary since the time of the three wise men.
Who is that girl that jilted you....lol,u sound pained
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Afrok(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

Who is that girl that jilted you....[/b]lol[b], u sound pained
pained? Please don't start, i guess the bold part softened my mind. U can't call a tired 3.5 years relationship "jilted" and that was over 2years ago. Next time u may not want to use that word "pained" anyhow again.
Enjoy ur day ma'am cheesy...
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by misspicy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Afrok:
pained? Please don't start, i guess the bold part softened my mind. U can't call a tired 3.5 years relationship "jilted" and that was over 2years ago. Next time u may not want to use that word "pained" anyhow again.
Enjoy ur day ma'am cheesy...
I said it cheesy....there is no smoke without a fire....

Sometyn triggered dat comment.

1 Like

Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Afrok(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

hehe...person never try for 3.5years? Misspicy abeg put spicy for something better and not a forgotten relationship johr tongue.
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by misspicy(f): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Afrok:
hehe...person never try for 3.5years? Misspicy abeg put spicy for something better and not a forgotten relationship johr tongue.
Something like?
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by DharmyYinks: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Brutality!

Bitches ain't loyal lipsrsealed
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Afrok(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

Something like?
some people needs spicy for their recently lost or nearly lost relationships, Misspicy do something about/to them... They need ur spice embarassed
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by iamrealdeji(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bone crushing,he bodied that nigga,he bust a nut on her weave? Dang!!
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
I want u by my side

(He means he wants u to be his side chick) grin
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lmao she can't see you are a good nigga cos I keep busting nuts in her eyes. thats crazy
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Adonis3: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

grin grin grin

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by ggrin(f): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lmao awwwww wicked gringringrin
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by onstelly(f): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Is this for real?
Re: Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Afrok:
cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

+18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos / 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) / Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.