Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) (1277 Views)

Please Help: Abuja-based Woman Missing After She Went On A Road Trip(pics) / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by balash(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Saw This Picture Exactly The Way everyone Of You Came To This World And Am Like God Bless Our Mothers And Potential Women That would still Go through This, And Anytime You wish to lift a Finger On your wife as well remember she did this for you only because you promised her and she trusted you enough.

#SayNOtoLadiesBrutality

#SayNotoUncaringMen

God Bless My Mother

God Bless Every Women On Earth

God Bless All Females..

Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove

Re: Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by Folabimi(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Me: Mum Mum: Hmm? Me: I just wanna tell u i love u so much
Re: Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
yet you see them insulting women everywhere, no respect...SMH

Mum, i love you and will always love you, you will reap and enjoy the fruit of your labour. Amen.

Re: Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by muhyeenisce(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
MAMA NI MAMA MI.... God bless awa mothers (the caring ones)
Re: Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2015
now thats creepiy
Re: Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by ladyF(f): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Chai this labour thing is scary o. God help we mothers-to-be

Why would u insult ur mum sef. My own na just to squeeze face, dem no born me well to insult.
Re: Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by zinachidi(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2015
ladyF:
Chai this labour thing is scary o. God help we mothers-to-be

Why would u insult ur mum sef. My own na just to squeeze face, dem no born me well to insult.
lol, are u scared of labor already??
Re: Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2015
I love u mom kiss

God knows what I wil pass thru in d labor room shocked if only men can give birth to children cheesy
Re: Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Who in his/her right mind insults their Mom.
Re: Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) by okoroko(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Waoo... I lov u mum!.. Ur love is incomparable.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans Hack Unlimited Gems Hack / Why Is Bashing On Nairaland Is Always Between The Igbos And The Yorubas / Offtopic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.