Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free (4232 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / ‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by DeCleff(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2015
She Was Set Free From Her
Captors By His Holiness Olumba
Olumba Obu.

My daughter was suddenly
declared missing. I and my
family did everything humanly
possible to find but every
attempt yielded no positive
result. We went from one pastor to another, from one church to another. But no sign of locating her.

There was this lady in my
neigbourhood popularly known as Mama Olumba. She runs a healing home where sick people comes to be healed. I and many others hated her because we believed that her church (Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star) was an evil organization.

Things got to a point where i
became more desperate to
know whether my missing was
still alive or not. So, i decided to visit my Mama Olumba and see if her God can help me find my daughter. I visited her and we discussed about the matter. She told to conduct a feast and assured me that i will hear from my missing daughter.

Two weeks after conducting the feast i got a call from my
daughter but her captors didn't
allow her to speak as the phone was taken from her, though i heard her voice. I then ran to Mama Olumba and told her the latest development and she assured me that very soon my daughter will return home safe because she was still praying for her release.

Few day later, i saw my
daughter returned home and
ran towards her to embrace her with joy but she stopped me saying; Don't touch mother
because i must first go and see Mama Olumba. Her mother
followed her to Mama Olumba's
place. Then she narrated her
story and how she was set free
tp Mama Olumba and her
mothee.

She said, i was kidnapped and
taken to a forest in Delta State
where i met other girls. We
were all chained and locked up.
A price tag was placed on each
of us because some people who specializes in buying live human being for rituals usually come there for business. The guy guarding us, usually
had sex with us on daily basis. I
would have been sold to a buyer but they failed to agree on the price. Other girls were sold and more were brought in and chained. That was the business going on in that forest.

One fateful day, this man
( pointing at the picture of His
Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu )
appeared, dressed in an
immaculate lace white garment. Immedately the guard saw Him, he took to his heels. The man brought out a key from His pocket and unlocked my chains. He showed me where to follow
and told me that i will see a
motorcyclist that will take me home and disappeared.

I did as He has instructed me
and getting to the road, i saw a
motorecyclist coming. I waved
at him and he stopped to pick
me, i told him my destination, i
also told him that i had no money on me but will pay him
when i get home which he
agreed.

When i got home, i rushed into
my apartment to get money to
settle the guy but before i came out the guy and his bike were gone. That was how i was set free and returned home safely.

Thank You Father!

Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by brianero24(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Bro have u eaten

5 Likes

Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by DeCleff(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2015
brianero24:
Bro have u eaten
Its holy thursday!

1 Like

Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Hahahahaha... High fever.
Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by johnydon22(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2015
Delusion at it's peak, Religion what have you done to my people. . .they have human brains but behave like cows, even cows wouldn't be this stupidly gullible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by hahn(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Another fake story to prove the existence of some spiritual being undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmm...
Should i believe this?
Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by TheDauraMallam: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2015
im tired of commenting on threads like this jare.
Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by DeCleff(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
hahn:
Another fake story to prove the existence of some spiritual being undecided

Its more real than u can ever imagine
Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by DeCleff(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Hmm... Should i believe this?
Believing is a choice
Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by DeCleff(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
im tired of commenting on threads like this jare.

I wonder what u are doing here
Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by hahn(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
DeCleff:

Its more real than u can ever imagine

So, when is Olumba Olumba going to pop up in Sambisa forest and save the captives of boko haram?

And why did Olumba Olumba decide to appear only to the girl and leave other victims to the mercy of the ritualists?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by DeCleff(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
hahn:

So, when is Olumba Olumba going to pop up in Sambisa forest and save the captives of boko haram?

And why did Olumba Olumba decide to appear only to the girl and leave other victims to the mercy of the ritualists?

The events in Sambisa is a product of some politicians, exploited by politicians for political gains. The govt on its part has never for once seek the face of God sincerely because of the evil and wicked ways.

God said CALL UPON ME AND I WILL ANSWER U.

He saved the girl alone because of her mother and Mama Olumba. Have u forgotten that Jesus went to the pool of Bethesda and healed only on man, leaving the rest sick folks behind?

In most cases God need man's approval for Him to intervene. The same way He will not force man for forsake sin and serve Him, is the same way man must call on Him for help.

He said ask and u will receive, seek and u will find, knock and it shall be opened.

1 Like

Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by Rexymania(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25
WTF?! How can I unread this?
Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by Realz99: 8:09am On Feb 29
How did the girl know that it was mama olumba that facilitated her release

How did the oo obu get the keys of the kidnapper's den to unlock the girl since he has never been there before

2 Likes

Re: His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:59am On Mar 03
DeCleff:

The events in Sambisa is a product of some politicians, exploited by politicians for political gains. The govt on its part has never for once seek the face of God sincerely because of the evil and wicked ways.

God said CALL UPON ME AND I WILL ANSWER U.

He saved the girl alone because of her mother and Mama Olumba. Have u forgotten that Jesus went to the pool of Bethesda and healed only on man, leaving the rest sick folks behind?

In most cases God need man's approval for Him to intervene. The same way He will not force man for forsake sin and serve Him, is the same way man must call on Him for help.

He said ask and u will receive, seek and u will find, knock and it shall be opened.

Define the god of obu

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Were Ruth And Naomi Lesbians? / Do You Fear Hell ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.