Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 5 (1518 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 5 by mrportable2: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

One name that was ever going to make my meeting with Stanley possible was ‘Chiamaka’ – my housemate. She was the younger of the two of us but joined our school before myself. She basically thought Integrated Science as well as Physics for the J.S.S and the S.S.S classes respectively. Having been housemates at the Quarters for nearly 4 years, our friendship had gone on to grow massively. While I almost always travel every weekend to go see my people, she barely does travel as her own people stay a long distance away from the school. In fact she basically traveled just about once every three months, a direct contrast to my own situation. In other words, I was already looking forward to spending the weekend with her. We had initially scheduled to do some major shopping in town on Saturday and even though Stanley’s appointment had suddenly come in-between, I still felt it was possible. After all, she was the only one who could make Stanley’s coming acceptable. The school regulation generally prohibits students visiting the Teachers’ and Staff Quarters except for very critical cases. I felt a lot ‘safer’ knowing that Chiamaka was going to be around when he eventually comes since she could easily bear witness of his real purpose of coming if something went wrong in anyway. The school was never going to find it light with any teacher found with a student in the Quarters, talk more of when they are found alone!
However, it became some kind of a shock, when Chiamaka suddenly told me she was traveling just as i arrived home on Friday after school hours! I didn’t instantly appreciate the entire weight of the announcement until after about a minute! Then it dawned on me, Stanley was likely going to meet me home alone! That was just when I became worried and began asking Chiamaka if she couldn’t push her trip to the following evening. Of course she refused, explaining that she was supposed to be returning on Sunday. So, it made no sense to arrive home Saturday evening, only to begin returning home on Sunday. I was practically screwed! I just couldn’t determine what next to do. There was no way I could reach Stanley again since it was already weekend and if he ever did come around the next day, asking him to return would make no sense as he had only just the weekend to get the assignment done. As my roommate packed her bags in readiness for her trip, I spent the entire time wondering what I had put myself into. If it ever got into the ears of the school management that a female teacher was found with a male student in her apartment, I was likely going to lose my job! Moreover, Stanley was definitely going to suffer a crushing penalty too – likely a lengthy suspension. It was difficult to ignore what possible repercussions that could surely follow!
Anyways, Chiamaka did travel later that evening, leaving me all alone to the house. The feeling was really down-casting as my plans were totally shattered. The shopping slated for the following day was already a no-possibility since I always never liked shopping all alone. In fact I was so low-spirited that Friday evening so much so that I didn’t even know when I slept off! I had bathed, changed into nothing else but just my pink frail nightdress since the night was hot, and then put water on the kerosene stove to make myself some cornflakes for dinner. Unexpectedly I suddenly slept off and if not for the fact that I had insufficient kerosene in the stove, forcing the fire to burn out early, it would have been a difficult situation all together. As I woke up that morning, I was quite startled to have seen that I had slept off without even getting into bed properly. But that was no match for what followed after then, for I was further stunned when I realized someone was knocking and when I went for the door, met Stanley standing at my doorstep with a blue tailors’ tape hanging over his neck! He had already come for the measurement, barely 5 minutes into my waking up! Before I could ask him why he chose to come that early, a quick glance at my wall clock told me it was 10am already – I had woken very late!
“Good morning ma” he quickly greeted as his beautifully bulging eyes looked at me. He wasn’t anything less than 6ft.
“Good morning” I replied beginning to sense the difficulty I was already having in comporting myself. I was almost acting like I didn’t exactly understand why he was there.
“I came to take the measurements ma”, he continued, slightly lifting the tape on his neck and the exercise book on his right hand. He seemed to have noticed my apparent despair and was suggesting me a way out.
I just nodded my head as the words to say suddenly stuck in my throat. I went on to step to the side as I swung my front door open. The cool breeze that subsequently quickly flooded through the door, went on to fling my nightdress to the side, causing it to grip my body so tightly. I couldn’t tell if young Stanley could see the impression of my taut Tips as they poked back at the sheer night gown. I couldn’t also tell if his eyes had seen the outline of my Kittycat which was also already traced out on the light material as it hug my body closely!

While I was silently regretting my not wearing a pant and a bra under the nightgown last night, I didn’t fail to observe how much excitement my body felt at the knowledge that the handsome young boy had possibly seen the near-Unclad outline of my alluring body! The next moment, he was inside my Drawing Room (A pre-room that served the teachers as a parlour).
He found a seat and sat down as I hurriedly returned to my bedroom to quickly fix myself up. My hair wasn’t looking very cool and I was yet to brush my teeth. But while I speedily went through those usual routine, a troubling question kept crossing my mind. If we were going to run these measurements, then it would have to be inside my bedroom. As awkward as it might sound, my bedroom was the safest place we could stay if I really cared to keep my job. The design of the Drawing Room was just too elaborate. Given the fact that whoever designed the apartment, could only ventilate the Drawing Room from just one of its sides, he had to make the windows in it very large and tall. This did keep the Drawing very open making it even a lot more possible for any other teacher to find us together. If I was going to quickly give my time to Stanley then it needed to be inside my bedroom. As soon as I had brushed my teeth, I made the announcement to him but told him instead that my bedroom was more lit than the living room and that was what informed the decision to go in. I didn’t fail to pick out the slight but rather comical frown on his face as he stood to follow me in. He definitely didn’t buy the explanation and I also did doubt that he would buy the actual reason if I had told him that one too. After all, which young good-looking boy wouldn’t smell something fishy when his crush suddenly invites him into her bedroom on a Saturday morning? None. But, I couldn’t care less anyways, since I was hoping the meeting wouldn’t last beyond 5 or so minutes. However, what didn’t really match my supposed ‘transparent motive’ was my forgetting to change cloths into something a lot more ‘decent’. I was still in my nightdress and without even a panty underneath; and yet was going to be alone in the bedroom with a teenager!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 6 TOMORROW or READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/07/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-6/

(1) (Reply)

Quest For Justice <an Action Thriller > / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 6 / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.