Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

check This Out (fake Interswish Site) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / check This Out (fake Interswish Site) (967 Views)

Please Help Check This It's Urgent Please / Check This Site And Tell Me What Am Lacking, Thanks / Is It Possible To Make Money On Facebook? Not Sure! Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

check This Out (fake Interswish Site) by Neptune(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2009
i was sent this mail yesterday!

Attention Card Holder,
There has been an upgrade on our ATM services to secure your ATM transactions on our ATM machines. Therefore, you are required to upgrade your ATM card by visiting Interswitch website and registering your information with us.

Note that in order to continue using your card for ATM transactions, you MUST register your card(s) online IMMEDIATELY by [color=#000099]clicking here
(which takes you to http://dirvenue.com/interswitch/interswitch/interswitchonline/update/index.htm)(open the link) .If you do not register your ATM card(s) immediately, you will no longer be able to use your cards with the ATM machines or for ATM transactions and your card(s) will be cancelled or terminated.

Adhere to this instruction on receiving this message and immediately to register your ATM cards.
Our goal is to satisfy all our customers needs.

Interswitch Nigeria.

Copyright(c)2009. Interswitch Nigeria. All Rights Reserved [/color]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

check the scam site http://dirvenue.com/interswitch/interswitch/interswitchonline/update/index.htm
Re: check This Out (fake Interswish Site) by paule: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2009
cheesy This mail keeps on clogging my box daily
I weep bitterly for the youth of my generation cos many arer turning to cyber crimers (yahoo boys/girls) cry cry
Re: check This Out (fake Interswish Site) by dirvenue: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2009
Hello,

First of all Apologies to everyone as last week our site is been hacked by hackers and we are extremely sorry for that. Now site is back normal and safe for use, we have also taken all the measures as guided by our hosting company to ensure site stability and credibility for future.

If you have received ANY EMAILS form www.dirvenue.com in past then do not open that and delete that mails as in past we have never sent any emails. Please discard all emails received to you in past.

Again we Apologies Please feel free to contact.

Regards
Owner,
DirVenue.com
Re: check This Out (fake Interswish Site) by Neptune(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2009
i'll advice you to contact interswish ASAP and explaint to them so they don't sue you!
Re: check This Out (fake Interswish Site) by dirvenue: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2009
okay thanks i will also contact them too.
Re: check This Out (fake Interswish Site) by goldenimp(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2009
i admire dirvenue in coming out like this, but be careful though its gonna be hard to prove you have nothing to do with the scammers, considering people that have already lost their money to them
Re: check This Out (fake Interswish Site) by dirvenue: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2009
First of all thank you goldenimp for admiring us.

We knows that its hard to prove that we have nothing to with the scammers but the thing is as soon as we came to know that we are hit by hackers, we have sent emails to all existing members like mention below. We have done this to ensure trust of our existing members. To prove our credibility i have also attached a screen shoot of account scan result. I hope general mass gets their faith back on us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Members,

First of all Apologies to everyone as last week our site is been hacked by hackers and we are extremely sorry for that. Now site is back normal and safe for use, we have also taken all the measures as guided by our hosting company to ensure site stability and credibility for future.

If you have received ANY EMAILS form www.dirvenue.com in past then do not open that and delete that mails as in past we have never sent any emails. Please discard all emails received to you in past.

Again we Apologies and feel free to contact.

Regards
Owner,
DirVenue.com

Re: check This Out (fake Interswish Site) by agboifo(f): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2009
The scan above doesn't prove anything.

If Hostgator say they find nothing malicious on your site, if anything that "proves" that the aforementioned Interswitch scam is coming from you, rather than from external elements.

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Reseller / актеры фильма сумерки сумерки скачать бесплатно онлай / Filesonic Premium Reseller At Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.