Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son (53658 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Realgana(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
95% of the News coming from the erosion ravaged land of the Igbos are bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Menace2Society(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bad news everywhere! Which kin country be this undecided
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by husnath(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
RIP
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by megamank(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
What has taken over the soul if man? We are so heartless
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by SirBlack999(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
That needs to be handled by Awkuzu SARS.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by justbonny(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Things are really going wrong this END TIME
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by felajazz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Konji yi shaaaaa!!!
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Lilshorecords(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems d son couldn't just hold himself.... There r times wen temptations rise wen u r alone wit d hous girl at home and evil thoughts start springin up... I must admit, those thoughts hav run through my mind... Buh would dat make me lower my standards? No...
Thats my brother on sense! God bless
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by neocortex: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
There are many serial killers in Nigeria, but
we will never know who their victims are because
of the unsolved murder cases.

This killer rapist has been doing it in the past to
outsiders , only this time he couldn't wait to go
out and get his next victim.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by madgoat(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wickedness everywhere.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by ronald4lif(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
What an animal he is. Upon all these sex starved ladies roaming about everywhere looking for who to make passes at them this one couldn't persuade any to himself. Dingbat!
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Orikinla(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Two things have failed in Nigeria.
The educational system and the christian churches.
The horrible and terrible crimes I hear and read about these days have confirmed the title of my book, "In the House of Dogs."

The demonic man confessed to past murders and was still living with his family?
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by kulobyno: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
I said it in my earlier post that something is definitely wrong. More and more people are going crazy. I think the major problem is that we have fewer psychiatric doctors and psychiatric doctors in this country.

More are more people are thinking through their dicks and punaani in the midst our the economic woes that have befallen the country.

Prayers should be matched with action to curtail the rate at which whatever unleashed evil force or power that has set fire on the ground and crutches of the many goons in this land.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by SkinnyDude(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
we have a female house help, grew up with her. this never crossed my mind. i cant even imagine it. cos i took her like my own sis...
i just tire for some guys
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by dammytosh: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
F00l
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by purplekayc(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Orisirisi undecided
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Dindondin(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems d son couldn't just hold himself.... There r times wen temptations rise wen u r alone wit d hous girl at home and evil thoughts start springin up... I must admit, those thoughts hav run through my mind... Buh would dat make me lower my standards? No...
confirmed.
you also think with your penni s.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by bola4dprec(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
dantewest:
A 20-year old house maid, Chioma Onyegili, was hacked to death yesterday by a 31-year-old son of her madam, Okechukwu (surname withheld), for refusing to have sex with him in Onitsha, Anambra state.

The incident occurred at about 9.30 pm Wednesday at 56 Ziks Avenue Fegge, Onitsha, when the suspect now in police custody used a cutlas to kill the maid for refusing to accept his advances.

Daily Sun gathered that the deceased girl was living with the 70-year-old mother of the accused who always demanded that the girl sleep with him, which she always resisted. He thereafter slashed the girl on her neck with a machete.

The Divisional Police Officer in charge of Fegge Police Station, Mr. Rabui Garba, a Superintendent of Police who confirmed the incident, said that when the information reached his office he dispatched a team of detectives who swung into action and arrested the culprit.

He said that the suspect would be transferred to State Investigation Department (CID) for further investigation on the matter while the deceased corpse has been deposited to an undisclosed hospital mortuary in Onitsha.

The suspect had confessed to the crime, saying that he had killed some other persons in the past in a similar manner. He claimed that he did not not what pushed him to kill the girl, hinting that he may have been hardened by his past murders.

It would be recalled that two days ago, a woman in Okpoko (Ogbaru LGA of the state) was arrested for using a kitchen knife to inflict injuries on a maid’s private part for frequent night urinating.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/130093/
Onitsha situated at South West Nigeria very close to Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by ManTiger(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Some people sef. Smh.

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Aromas: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Bros whc kind temptation b dat, abeg leave mata joor
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by ManTiger(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Aromas:

Bros whc kind temptation b dat, abeg leave mata joor
The guy is talking from experience.

Leave him, na like film trick e go be when he find himself for ds kind situation.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Lucasbalo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Unfortunately you are right but a lot of things have failed in Nigeria, not only church and education. The failure of leadership is the numero uno problem of Nigeria.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by zieraw2005(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
And for d story on d woman inflictin injuries on a girl"s vagina, its so sad dat women r more deadly to thr fellow females more dan d males

many things worry me, I was going through crime related news like www.crimenewsng.com and things I saw you can't believe it. this world is going to extinction. God help us
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by 247notire(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
therealdeal10:
Y still investigating wen e don already confess
Jail d psychotic bastard angry dis mumu police dem
Fixed!
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Collins87: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
That was barbaric.
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Biafran products grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by macksinak(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lord Have Mercy!!!
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dindondin:

confirmed.
you also think with your penni s.
wats dis one sayn.. Abeg shift...
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by delishpot: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Love is lost
Re: 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son by Toktee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
That is higbo for you,all the bad news from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught / Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.