Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) (44583 Views)

Glo Network Is Finally Back (Photos) / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With Massive 5,020 Mah Battery Is Finally Out / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by engineroom007: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Its amazing that up till now, nobody knows anything about the So called Infinix #thehottestone.

There's been a lot of buzz about this #, but nobody really knows whats its all about. Just that its Infinix next device. Guess what? I have news for you.

Remember the fastest selling Infinix Hot? Well #thehottestone is an upgraded version of the Infinix Hot to continue the success of the HOT series.

We all know this device will be launched sometime this month, not exactly sure when but its coming soon as I was one of those that offloaded the 1st set of shipments into a warehouse in Lagos.

I had a sneak preview of the phone and fortunately I took one picture as the device specs and images are being guarded very closely. I know it comes with double sided glass just like the Infinix Zero with glossy material $ finishing.
The screen is 5.0 inches with HD 720*1280 resolution. It's also IPS display with Touch Panel Technology.

I will try my best to get my hands on the other specs shortly.

1 Like

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by iGotTech: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
it cool, i heard that the phone is coming with android lolipop
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by akashi01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
engineroom007:

Its amazing that up till now, nobody knows anything about the So called Infinix #thehottestone.

There's been a lot of buzz about this #, but nobody really knows whats its all about. Just that its Infinix next device. Guess what? I have news for you.

Bros abeg drop your bbm pin we get talk about this phone
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by akashi01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
iGotTech:
it cool, i heard that the phone is coming with android one
ofcourse
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Youngpo413: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Indeed
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by khattab008: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Launch date is 18th of August.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by guydangerous(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Following
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Kamaye(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Well I said it in another thread, the hottest one is likely going to be an upgraded infinix hot, turns out I may be right.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by greatwaters: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
patiently waiting for specs. . . . . .
Had to put off buying Infinix hot note pro because of this. I hope its worth the wait.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by therealesttin(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2015
this is interesting...
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
OK we are waiting.... Nice one...just hope the camera would be cool
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Dygeasy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Boys dey wait for the IMEI sha cheesy

4 Likes

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Skykid1208(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Waiting mode
ACTIVATED!!!
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by olamieseun(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na de imel be koko to me
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Epistemology(f): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Waiting
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by jelraj(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Epistemology:
Waiting
pretty u cheesy
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by lanre316: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2015
To all those imei stealers/data thiefs who are waiting for this phone's imei, I've got bad news for you... You better stop waiting and go do other cheats cos MTN has stopped all stealable promos on phones effective from 20th of July 2015. No thanks to all the complaints they received from the legal owners of the data promo that was stolen by imei hunters in the previous months. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by safas20(f): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2015
jelraj:
pretty u
cheesy
yea
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by safas20(f): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2015
lanre316:
To all those imei steelers who are waiting for this phone's imei, I've got bad news for you... You better stop waiting and go do other cheats cos MTN has stopped all stealable promos on phones effective from 20th of July 2015. No thanks to all the complaints they received from the legal owners of the data promo that was stolen by imei hunters in the previous months. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
you are right man
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by safas20(f): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2015
engineroom007:

Remember the fastest selling Infinix Hot? Well #thehottestone is an upgraded version of the Infinix Hot to continue the success of the HOT series.

We all know this device will be launched sometime this month, not exactly sure when but its coming soon as I was one of those that offloaded the 1st set of shipments into a warehouse in Lagos.

I had a sneak preview of the phone and fortunately I took one picture as the device specs and images are being guarded very closely. I know it comes with double sided glass just like the Infinix Zero with glossy material $ finishing.
The screen is 5.0 inches with HD 720*1280 resolution. It's also IPS display with Touch Panel Technology.

I will try my best to get my hands on the other specs shortly.
it really cool
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by safas20(f): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2015
iGotTech:
it cool, i heard that the phone is coming with android lolipop
seems so, heard same tin
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by safas20(f): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:
Bros abeg drop your bbm pin we get talk about this phone
y bbm pin... let talk here naw
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by safas20(f): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:
ofcourse
yea
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
Indeed
it will really sell
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2015
khattab008:
Launch date is 18th of August.
yup, you are right
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2015
guydangerous:
Following
it cool, what do you think the phone will come with
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Kamaye:
Well I said it in another thread, the hottest one is likely going to be an upgraded infinix hot, turns out I may be right.
yea, but which spec do you think the phone will come with
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
greatwaters:
patiently waiting for specs. . . . . .
Had to put off buying Infinix hot note pro because of this. I hope its worth the wait.
you can go ahead to get your hot note, since this is not out yet
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
therealesttin:
this is interesting...
hmmm, yea o
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2015
adebayooye:
OK we are waiting.... Nice one...just hope the camera would be cool
yup, think so too
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) by Sulaicsafas: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Dygeasy:
Boys dey wait for the IMEI sha cheesy
lol, u cant tweek it again! mtn don wise pass you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then / I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.