Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? (6015 Views)

When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by faith551(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

See as I dey tear laf here cheesy

cheesy easy bro
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by 5minsmadness: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2015
But why didn't they simply SHOOT THE ROBBER when they got the gun from him undecided
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by 5minsmadness: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2015
PwanHomes:

Meanwhile,
Pwan Homes is here to make people living in Lagos proud owners of landed properties.
Are you tired of paying rents?
Do you wish to become a landlord soon?
Not to worry!...Pwan Homes has got various land's payment plans that will suit your method of income.
Visit: pwanhomes.com or call 09094632290 for any information.
You're welcome!

But your offer expired March 2015 na.
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2015
forgive what? am gone
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by MRBrownJ: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Czar01:
Both the guy and the girl are [size=15pt]STUPlD![/size]
The armed robber HANDED HIS GUN over to them, instead of them to use style and shoot him, they chose to be foolish!

5minsmadness:
But why didn't they simply SHOOT THE ROBBER when they got the gun from him undecided

did you guys missed the part where it says there was NO BULLET in the gun?
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by Folabimi(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2015
All things being equal, i'll 4give her cos some cant think straight under pressure
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by DjAndroid: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
To err is human but to forgive is divine

In Nkem Owo's voice: Abia! !!!
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear na fear catch d girl cheesy me too fit do am grin
U no wan be Romeo and Juliet abi?
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2015
If I were in her shoes, I will tell the robber to kill the both of us.
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by kingwhiz(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
I would write a cheque for the robber or better still, take him on an immediate date to the ATM.

as for the so called fiancée.
she should just move on coz she killed me already.
you only live once.... why expect a second chance.
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by mrkay101(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
they are meant for each other..

The robber gave them his gun to kill each other.. And the Mumus never tot of pointing the gun at him. Ok.

Their level of Stupidity MASTAR
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by 5minsmadness: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2015
MRBrownJ:

So he was even an UNARMED ARMED ROBBER angry angry angry sad

So why didn't they overpower him and beat the sh*t out of him?!
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by husna88: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Forgve keh?wat if dre was a bulet.wud u b talkn about 4gvnes..so fear no catch d guy abi?
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by Czar01(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2015
MRBrownJ:

They didn't know that there was no bullet in the gun, so they should have, at least, tried to shoot him. That would show that they have sense.

And if you're a robber and I find out there's no bullet in your gun, I will so beat you... undecided
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by bilulu(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
to hell is human
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:

dont be in a haste to respond until it happens to you.....
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by MRBrownJ: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Czar01:

They didn't know that there was no bullet in the gun, so they should have, at least, tried to shoot him. That would show that they have sense.
And if you're a robber and I find out there's no bullet in your gun, I will so beat you... undecided

when you are in the process of being robbed, sense often is the last thing that will come to your mind as the fear of dying will take over, and you'll probably shake uncontrollably!

5minsmadness:

So he was even an UNARMED ARMED ROBBER angry angry angry sad

So why didn't they overpower him and beat the sh*t out of him?!

i can think of many reasons why a couple wouldnt move after they got an empty gun:
- fear to put your life (and that of your loved ones) at risk, and instead let the robbers go with the stolen goods/money
- there was another robber present (armed robbers hardly never work alone)
- he was frozen stiff due to the event, and scared sh1tless
- the robber looked 3 times as big as the dude
- he had lots of juju hanging around his body telling them that he was "invincible" and "bulletproof"
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by 5minsmadness: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
MRBrownJ:

when you are in the process of being robbed, sense often is the last thing that will come to your mind as the fear of dying will take over, and you'll probably shake uncontrollably!

i can think of many reasons why a couple wouldnt move after they got an empty gun:
- fear to put your life (and that of your loved ones) at risk, and instead let the robbers go with the stolen goods/money
- there was another robber present (armed robbers hardly never work alone)
- he was frozen stiff due to the event, and scared sh1tless
- the robber looked 3 times as big as the dude
- he had lots of juju hanging around his body telling them that he was "invincible" and "bulletproof"

You sound like you've had first hand experience
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
I would accept her back Bleep hell outta her Last enjoyment And break up with her #shikena
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by Mcowubaba: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
All this idioms nd saying never helps anybody!!!
I go dump d babe..wat if there was bullet in d gun shocked
Whic kan fear wey mak am shoot me...she no sabi say 1 bullet fit kill even Obama or Buhari
Bullet d look qualification or fear ?
Re: If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? by christinie(f): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
I would first of all collect back what the UNARMED robber robbed before deciding what to do with the lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't I Ever Orgasm Or Squirt During Sex? Join Whatsapp Group / See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies / Nigerian Lady Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate Valentine’s Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.