Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! (59020 Views)

How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:
1)any man who cant provide for his family loses his respect

2)any man who beat his woman loses the respect she have for him

3)Any man who cheats on his spouse and gets caught loses every atom of respect

4)any man who dares raise his voice at me.....is gone out of my life

u no reach!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by dammytosh: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Only 1 reason, you are not paying her bills
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by nyabinghi(m): 6:55am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

and so what
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by shut(f): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2015
nice piece, perfect and true
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by MrXlim5618: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2015
@number 4. I know ur type. Story
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2015
@op Am the type who gets suspicious and my gf dosent see it the way u do instead she see's it as am just too smart cuz i can detect wateva she's Doing d moment i call and am 70% right most tyms,summary is we all are diffrent same wit d females wat apply's to cynthia dosent apply to anabel #FACT.
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by infofta(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Respect grow wings and fly through the window when a man is no longer able to provide food on the table.
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Make yourself comfortable and she will love, respect and treat you like a king.

Be comfortable and the rest is history
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by ABbless(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
God bless you.so on point!!
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Creamish(f): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2015
juddexy2:
bro, 1.5gb for 2500? When Glo is giving 4.5 gb for same amount? Some still rock the Ik for 3gb....in this era, everyone is looking fr best data price..

For real? 1.5GB for 2,500 GLO?
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Respect is a two way thing
Some guys dont respect themselves how would a lady respect them?
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by yakubuadeiza(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

That is to say.....man go plenty wey go sign out from ur web o...
My advice get yourself busy looking for money. That's how to keep a woman..
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Princephelar(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Download&Enjoy
"THE INTERVIEW";

1- https:///xQnFZk

2-https:///8CPs2w
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Joy1706(f): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2015
damiloladuke:
she try that she chop slap

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
U try it, u chop beating. Correct one 4 dat matter
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by juddexy2(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Creamish:

For real? 1.5GB for 2,500 GLO?
Nah, 2500 for 4.5GB Glo
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by jpphilips(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Modernization have paved way for most Nigerian women to be disloyal.
There is an equality tussle between the man and the woman in relationships and these reasons you gave up there are not justified.
Personally, I advocate the most experienced to lead the pack regardless of gender.
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Creamish(f): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2015
juddexy2:
Nah, 2500 for 4.5GB Glo

Its even better. I just renewed my MTN data with 3,500...for 1.5GB.... undecided
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by juddexy2(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Creamish:

Its even better. I just renewed my MTN data with 3,500...for 1.5GB.... undecided
seems u are a cheerful giver...that's good cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Creamish(f): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2015
juddexy2:
seems u are a cheerful giver...that's good cheesy

lolz...will get a GLO sim. overall, howz d network?
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by juddexy2(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Creamish:

lolz...will get a GLO sim. overall, howz d network?
All depends on your location, it very ok at ma end
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by juizzyemmanuel(f): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nwaraparapa(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=yemicoal post=36679184][b][i]
1. Belittling Her in Public
Playful teasing each other in private can be a fun aspect to your relationship, especially if it’s kept light and you both have understand each other’s sense of humor. Too often though, some men will belittle their woman in front of their friends or family in a way that she feels is cruel and sincerely harmful to her confidence and sense of pride and comfort in front of others.

In an effort to “show off” to his friends or because he believes that some “habit” his girl has is silly, some guys will say hurtful things about their girlfriend/wife. Even if it’s done when she’s not there, what the man says about his woman is probably going to get back to her eventually and she will feel betrayed and lose respect for him when it does.

2. Being Too Bossy

Women like to have their man be the head of the relationship, but when he starts getting too bossy and treating her like a slave or a servant, that’s when she will begin to lose respect for him.

Being bossy sets in when it has to do with house chores. If you want your relationship to last, you should let your girl do much of the housework, while you spontaneously help out with the housework, but focus mainly on doing the “manly” jobs around the house, making the big decisions and basically leading the relationship. However, when the man decides that he’s the “boss” and his woman has to do whatever he demands of her as if he “owns” her, she will lose respect for him and want out; especially if their s*x life isn’t that fulfilling for her either.

3. Always Letting Her “Win”

On the opposite side of being too bossy, some guys will give in to whatever a woman wants because he is too fearful of losing her if he doesn’t yield to her every whim and desire. While it’s true that a woman will usually “test” you to see how much she can “get away with,” what she really wants is reassurance that you are in-charge of their relationship by seeing that you don’t agree to her every request.

If it gets to the point where her man agrees with her every request or “demand,” especially out of fear of her leaving him, she will walk all over him until she eventually loses all respect for him. She’ll then fall into the arms of another man who will show her who is truly “in charge” of their relationship. Girls may act like they want to be the boss in this new age of independent women who can do whatever they want, but deep down they all want a man who is a man and who can and will continually take the lead in a relationship. Any bros out there fumbling…, c’mon dude you the man, act up!

4. Being Weak or Submissive Around Other Men

This one point you must not toy with. A woman is always watching to see how much of a man a guy really is. One of the best ways a woman can see how strong (mentally and emotionally) a guy is, is to watch him interact with other men. Whether he’s chatting to men at a party or talking to a male shop attendant in a store, the woman is watching to see if he acts submissively and places the other man/men above him in terms of dominance. If he bosses her around at home, but let’s most (if not all) other guys boss him around outside of the home, she will lose respect for him instanta and won’t want to “follow his orders” at home.

5. Being Suspicious of Her Every Move

Trust is essential for the health of a relationship. Without it, all sorts of problems begin to emerge. One of the fastest ways to erode and eventually destroy the trust in a relationship is to become suspicious and overly protective of your woman. Regularly accusing her of wanting to cheat or of doing things behind your back will only lead to a breakdown of trust and a halt to the flow of love in the relationship.

Whether she’s legitimately working with a male co-worker on a project, going out with her friends to the movies or to do some shopping or running errands, some guys will find it difficult, if not impossible, to trust their woman unless they are with her. In an effort to control and keep tabs on her, some guys will stay in constant contact with their woman to find out where she is and what she is doing, snoop on her e-mails and phone messages to see if any guys are saying anything that could mean she wants to be more than “just friends” with them and so on. Women find this to be a major turn-off because they aren’t attracted to men who desperately need them for their emotional security and feelings of self-worth. My advice get yourself busy looking for money.

6. Whining Like a Victim

For a variety of reasons, a man might find that his life plans are suddenly in jeopardy (e.g. he loses a job, his shares/stocks/investments plummet and lose tremendous value, he gets caught up in heated disagreements with family or friends, etc.). It’s understandable that when things go wrong like that, a man might want to talk about his problems with his woman, but when he whines and complains like a victim without looking for solutions, a woman’s respect for him will quickly dwindle not every lady though but it good you brace up. Everyone has disappointments and problems that have to be dealt with, but some men will let it destroy them by dwelling on it and acting like a “victim of life.”

When a man is in a relationship, he should sometimes seek his woman’s advice to see how she feels and what she thinks might be a good way of tackling a problem. Even if he doesn’t follow her suggestions, but instead weighs them up as a possible solution against his ideas, a woman will greatly appreciate that her opinion matters to him and that he is actively trying to find a way to resolve his problems instead of moping, whining and complaining, but not actively seeking a solution. Boys complain and whine, while men decide and act.

7. Lying

Being able to rely on you to be truthful and live with integrity is one of the most important things to a woman when in a relationship with you. It doesn’t matter if it’s a “little white lie” to “keep out of trouble with her” or a major fib that, if discovered, will have life-altering ramifications, most women won’t tolerate their man routinely being dishonest. In fact, once your woman has caught you lying, she will never be able to fully rely on you again. She will not be able to see you as her “rock” or her man of stone and her respect for you will dimi

I have listened to all you said and I wonder the background or upbringing you received from your parents? Seriously no sound and cultured lady will sound the way you did. And having gone through your contents I am bold to tell you that your points hold no water and lacks merit with the following; and I make my coments because am terrain with all the issues points out.
Point No 1 discussing you outside. What and where have you heard what the person said about you? Are you also a victim of discussing him outside even in issues your not sure about? Did your partner complain to the relevant people that could effect a change in your life and bring solution to issues at hand? Have your partner tried to discuss those issues with you and you see reasons in what he is saying? Is it proper for your partner to die in silence because of your egoccentric and i dont care attitudes ?Your answers to the above will help you to think twice
Point No 2 bossing you. How do you define bossing someone around? In which way is he bossing you around? You didn't tell your readers. When a man ask his partner to carry out logical and reasonable exercise to the benefit of both or when he tries to belitlle your opinion? Is that a enough reason to disrespect a man?
Point 3 being weak or submitting to other men- this men in question are they plus or or minus in his life? Have the added any value in his life or has he benefitted from those men? From the way your sounding on this, you seem to be like one who can kill the goose that layed the golden egg. Are there any ulterior motives behind your refusal to play along with his friends and can you also listen to him if he tells you whom to befriend without saying he is bossing you?
Point 4 Being suspicious of you . if you are truly married you must know that if you have nothing to hide, why worry about your man going through your mails or phone? Partners should they hide anything from each other? If all the ladies who go through their husband's mail and phone are been disrespected by their husband, do you think there will be anything like marriage anymore? Your not sincere to yourself and that's why your sounding disrespectful to your partner. What of if you have giving him reason to do so? Remember if your outings are cordial and no strings, amorous and emotional feelings attached? Because the greatest cheating is emotional.
Point 5 letting her win. . yes its a right thing to let a woman have her way in as much as its not more harm than good to both parties. If the action is acceptable by God and seen as a good development to the benefits of all. No sound mind or right thinking man will be a stormbling block to such . no man will watch you go astray when he knows that he will be affected at the long run and not implicated as well. Besides any woman acting without the watchful eye of her partner will sooner than letter regret every bit of her actions.
Point 6 whinning like a victim. Any man shouting to his wife shows he has a sturburn partner because a word is enough for the wise. A God fearing woman knows her man and what he doesn't like and stay clear from it. And if you think that frustration is the cause or loss of job, assesr or whatever the case maybe. You give him time to recover and not to use his predicament to mock him too bad especially someone who has contributed much in your life.
Point 7 Sex. I overheard you mention sex. Well if you think that your sextually starved why not go for divorce than hiding under the cocoon of not enjoying sex to play hide and sick game in the name of business partner, collique and family friends.
Point 8 lying. Well this one is mirrow in the sun. Your in a position to tell better among both of you.
In conclusion have gone through the responses you received so far from your readers; you will understand that the above points you mentioned is not enough reason to disrespect your partner because 95% of women are victims of all you shared here. Come to think of it. What of if your close ones, family members, world at large hold this man in great honour? Reverence, respect and adore him? What of if he commands respect beyond your shores? The issue is that if you don't respect and submit to your biological parents its practically impossible to submit to a man not to talk of respecting him. I pity a man that will pitch up a tenth with you considering all these poo you have displayed.
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Icecomrade:

A girl of 18yrs gets involved with a man of 30yrs in a relationship. Few months, she forgets that the man dating/marrying her has age difference existing between them.
At the slightest arguement, she is talking like his her age mate. It takes something to stattle her before she realises n maybe apologises.

Note

1. I have nothing personal with women. I am simply expressing my feelings.
2. These tendencies are natural configurations. Involuntarily exhibited. Most responsible women understands and acknowlegdes these facts and makes conscious effort to it it in check.
3. My comment is not directed to Nigerian ladies as your comment suggets but generally about women without prejudice to race, tribe or religion.

4.Next time, I had appreciate if u deal with the issues raised, deal with it with superior arguements and leave out the "Men" factor

You pulled an insulting blanket statement out of thin air, no facts, no proof and pass it off as fact and when I called you out on it, you pulled out another ridiculous example out of nowhere. I'd probably have taken you more seriously if you used your own experiences as an example.

No gender is inherently wicked/dishonest/disrespectful so next time you make such generalising statements, put "I think..." in the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by teekay85: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
I really appreciate this write up....good 1especially the 5th point
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Revolva(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
adonbilivit:
with money u can do any of those things and she will still respect and f.uck u. Money comes with Respect. so don't be broke if you don't want your g.f to disrespect u

I beg help me tell dem....make dem de here de talk 1000. Stories....wit bar I don nak many lame nigga babe....lol
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by obiak4(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

for ya mind abi ta die it ooo don't cap virus for this cyber space oooo
any guy who raises his voice is gone? Abi that wht u gals like the most no dey jozes ooo focus ooo
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by predatorX: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Icecomrade:
Without prejudice to what OPS has written, a woman, a woman is naturally wired to be disrespectful. That's why we have the bible injunction "Wife obey/Submit........." hence, humans are not enjoined to exhibit a quality already possessed

What I try to weigh while trying to adjudge if a woman is disrespectful or not is the degree of her defiance.

Men can only try to put their excesses in check, but the truth remains that a woman is naturally disrespectful and not a product of a man's action

Now this is the bestest post ever.

It has been observed from time immemorial that the feminine breed are naturally rebellious. grin grin grin grin
The truth is we can't understand 'em. Advice them and "you're too controlling", Ignore them and "you don't even care about me". Find a common ground in-between and "you are not serious". These are the replies we get all the time

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by predatorX: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
dearpreye:
Women tend to disrespect men who don't demonstrate leadership qualities. Women aren't fools. Before they disrespect you, most of them will endeavour to give you signals in an effort to make you rise to the through meaning of being a man. If you're smart enough to see the signals and act appropriately, they are better for it. But if you repeatedly display that immaturity and lack of leadership skills, you're likely going to be berated and insulted and disrespected.

Whenever my woman dares to raise her voice, I know I must have given her reasons to do that, knowingly or otherwise.

Goodluck to your life of self-mortification dude. When you say " Before they disrespect you, most of them will endeavour to give you signals", i begin to wonder when women became LASTMA officials and love chemistry became traffic-lights with all the signalling.

i case you don't know, women experience difficulty in handling pressure and crack easily under its weight, especially work pressure. I dey mercy you with this your statement ........................."Whenever my woman dares to raise her voice, I know I must have given her reasons to do that, knowingly or otherwise" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Justjamie71(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
osizi06:
I do all that and she stil respects me undecided
Ok Nah, one day when she bites?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos / ”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.