Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... (7003 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Larablink(f): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
It will scare many people always... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Eeser: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Only if i was given this to solve when i want to deposit my money! If not, they shouldn't try it o!
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by faith551(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don do narrow escape for maths, jss1 to ss3, come meet am for year 1 succeed, they wan come carry am add on top my money kwa? Make God see them, my grandpapa been tie money for waist for 100years,him no pay atm maintenance fee and tax, theif no collect one kobo, walahi I dey port

Btw where did all the girls on romance land go to, all this guys I hope una never bash them troway, na war oooo

2 Likes

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Baawaa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
That ATM machine is for mad people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by hakeem4(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Haha
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by ArchEnemy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
smiley
The kain frustration wey you go use punch the machine it will cough out 100,000

This kinda thing when you are in urgent need of cash?

3 Likes

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by delishpot: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
They should just say they dont want to release my money..............

Na to enter bank direct go meet cashier

1 Like

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Assuming over-the-counter withdrawals were also prohibited, I'd just start a new business with a few mathematicians: we solve the mathematical problems for you and get 20% of the cash. Then I'll install a bio-device that makes people dumber near ATM machines, and give my employees the antidote.
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op count me out cos i am not gonna use d shit up there,i hate stressing my brain! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Larablink(f): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op count me out cos i am not gonna use d shit up there,i hate stressing my brain! cheesy
hahaha..its frustrating.
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by IamLEGEND1: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
equation solved already!!!!!!!

#BadAssMathematician

1 Like

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Larablink:
hahaha..its frustrating.
very very cheesy
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by naijaboiy: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
What bullshit is that?
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Rapzino: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
What bullshit is that?
calm down dude
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Onemansquad(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
wil just go inside the bank and close ma account with that bank immediately
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by thelastmediator: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2015
If only I will get triple the amount I entered and get debited once, then it's what the stress .
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by MrCork: 12:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Larablink:

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by MrCork: 12:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Larablink:

...are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Larablink(f): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2015
MrCork:

...are u lightskin? angry
no I'm dark and lovely...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larablink:
no I'm dark and lovely...

U forgot to add ..Dark, lovely, adorable and very charming grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Larablink(f): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
dukeolumde:

U forgot to add ..Dark, lovely, adorable and very charming grin grin grin grin
hmmm wink
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larablink:
hmmm wink

I waited endlessly for u yesterday dear. Na so u just make me temporarily DEAF n DUMB after seeing u 4 d first time grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Larablink(f): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
dukeolumde:

I waited endlessly for u yesterday dear. Na so u just make me temporarily DEAF n DUMB after seeing u 4 d first time grin grin grin grin
lol hope you don dey talk now
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larablink:
lol hope you don dey talk now

Am trying here but I think I need vitamin u grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Maths gurus will start making high pays my nigga with this cheesy. I mean everyone will have to get a mathematician be4 he can withdraw and you'll have to pay for tha service grin
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by psalmuelwater(m): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by 48noble(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2015
I swear,many will even quit banking...lwkmd
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Larablink:

Omo na to carry SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR and LOG TABLE to ATM be dat grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Larablink(f): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
dukeolumde:

Omo na to carry SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR and LOG TABLE to ATM be dat grin grin grin grin
no be small eh
Re: Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Larablink:
no be small eh

I thought I added u earlier today only for it to disappear again. I suspect u ooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Things I Love In A Guy. / See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) / If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.