Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

More Business Development Representative Still Needed Nationwide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / More Business Development Representative Still Needed Nationwide (749 Views)

Business Development Representative / Urgent Vacancy!!! Educational Consultant / Sales Development Representative / Graduate Customer Development Representative Vacancy At Fan Milk Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Business Development Representative Still Needed Nationwide by iacmng: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
The Institute of Attitudinal Change Managers is a young professional body is urgently in need of the following:

1) Experience Business Development Representative Nationwide with 1-2 years working experience (Based on Commission)
2) Experience Business Development Officer in Benin City with 1-2 years working experience. (Based on Commission)

REQUIREMENT
NCE, OND, HND, BSc and MSc.

Send your CV via email to us and position applied for and your location as subject.

Institute of Attitudinal Change Managers
Didio Plaza,
No. 66, Oko-Central Road G.R.A, Benin City, Nigeria.
Phone Number: 08165386825
Email: iacmng@gmail.com
Twitter Handle: @iacmng

Visit our website and click on facebook icon to receive updates on vacant positions. You can also follow us on twitter @iacmng. Please help share to your friends who also need this info....God Bless
Re: More Business Development Representative Still Needed Nationwide by effesey: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2015
i receive invitation last week for an interview but i was unable to make it, becouse of the distance .reside in zamfara state please if there is any assistant please i need the job sir but cant make it to edo state
Re: More Business Development Representative Still Needed Nationwide by Valthegreat(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
effesey:
i receive invitation last week for an interview but i was unable to make it, becouse of the distance .reside in zamfara state please if there is any assistant please i need the job sir but cant make it to edo state
Same here.
Re: More Business Development Representative Still Needed Nationwide by iacmng: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Since you missed the last week friday interview, you can come for the coming week friday...God bless
Re: More Business Development Representative Still Needed Nationwide by Valthegreat(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
iacmng:
Since you missed the last week friday interview, you can come for the coming week friday...God bless
At whose expense? or you are not getting it that it is very expensive and risky to travel from as far as Zamfara state and lodge in Benin all for a job that has no salary and you people can't make provisions for traveling logistics since no salary is attached?
You people should stop worsening the plight of unemployed Nigerian youths please.
Re: More Business Development Representative Still Needed Nationwide by effesey: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2015
na true talk joh!!!
Re: More Business Development Representative Still Needed Nationwide by iacmng: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
@effesey and @Valthegreat, is there any company,organisation in this country that will invite you for interview and provide logistics for u ?....If there is, please tell us, the position is not imposed on anyone or by force. Not everybody can make it but those that can will do.

(1) (Reply)

National Union Of Electricity Employees Recruitment (8 Positions) / Vacancy- Retail Manager In Ibadan / Arkminster.......are They Real Or Scam.(pls Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.