Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki (26105 Views)

Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by efilefun(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol So Nigeria is now outside planet earth that's why it's taking 6years to deliver the arms... Deluded set of humans

2 Likes

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by Icon4s(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Ok when d amunitions arrive now BH(BuHari) supporters will start shouting sai buhari.
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by Icon4s(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2015
koboko69:

This guy is just a bastard liar trying to save face. For all we know, the only meaningful achievement in the fight against BH was the 6 weeks political "miscalculation", where what the Nigerian army could not do in 6years, they suddenly did in 6 weeks. Exceot Dansuki is trying to say this weapons became functional only 6 weeks to election. The last one year before elections was stories of BH taking over local governments and hoisting flags, killing innocent people and not the other way around this clown is saying.

The clown should mention names of "elements" or shut the hell up. This is no longer campaign period.

Like i said earlier wait till you are probed. All the dollars and naira you stole, you will cough them out like you have dollarculosis.

We are not fooled by the deceitful pictures you showed us, Okonjo also showed us figures too, but when Oshimole questioned further, she became silent ever since!!!

U are saying trash. It is so obvious that u are an APC baboon.Ur hate for GEJ is one of d reasons some pple hate Buhari.
It is very obvoius dat some elements even in Nigeria, particularly from d North and opposition party wanted d last regime to fail. The innocent blood u people "shared" directly or indirectly will continue to hunt u pple all ur life.
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by BashMe1(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Dis guy and Jonathan fink say Nigerians be all 2 year old children wey no fit reason sha. Dis is scam naa! d last tym na pictures of werin dem buy hin release, now na say d tinz neva' arrive. Do dey fink we r stupid? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by bigerboy200: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Lying with pictures.. lmao

1 Like

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by jaytee01(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Demmocrats:
The caption on this thread sounded like Nigerian scam format "the container still on the high sea funds needed to clear it grin cheesy"

Back to the content of the thread, can he stop the goose chase and name those individuals preventing the equipment from getting into the country and how on earth did the first equipment
Brought into the country was able to stop boko haram leader from sending his videos grin

Any way sha I talk am before it sounded like scam alert

If such equipment exist why Americans have not used it to stop isil videos, I laugh in foreign language
This man thinks that he is talking to kids! Imagine!
I was arguing about this point with my friend.
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by koboko69: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Icon4s:

U are saying trash. It is so obvious that u are an APC baboon.Ur hate for GEJ is one of d reasons some pple hate Buhari.
It is very obvoius dat some elements even in Nigeria, particularly from d North and opposition party wanted d last regime to fail. The innocent blood u people "shared" directly or indirectly will continue to hunt u pple all ur life.

SHARAP!!!!

IS IT STILL APC SPONSORING BH TO DESTABILIZE BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT

3 Likes

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by ONIjibit1(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2015
E don happen
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Happy birthday...age with grace
tbagjames:
Today is my birthday. May anything God has destined for me arrive at its due time in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by seankay(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
So dose weapons he released d pics ydae are not in nigeria yet. I laff in Dasuki grin

1 Like

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by Bayswater: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Koboko69 and the bias mods, why push a thread with a controversial title to the front page?

The title says "arms bought by Jonathan's regime has not arrived". One can see the crafty sensationalisation.

Dasuki said in that interview that the equipments bought were used to recover territories from Boko Haram, that even makes your mischief more obvious.

Seun, this is one of the reasons why some of us have reduced our visit/contributions on this forum.

You need to call your mods to other, they have been tasked with doing some functions, it is very obvious some of them are sentimental or are downright inept. No forum is formidable enough not to witness a hit, you need to put your house in order before these elements in the name of mods help you pull it down.

We all know majority of the arms bought during Jonathan's administration came in handy during the decimation of Boko haram in their held territories.

Nowhere in that interview did Dasuki say all arms bought have not arrived so I am wondering why you have decided to sensationalize it.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by saintol(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2015
It seems that we will need to wait for ages before they arrive. Maybe after rapture sha they will arrive.
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by ONIjibit1(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
tbagjames:
Today is my birthday. May anything God has destined for me arrive at its due time in Jesus name.Amen
Amen.

I have a gift for you too!

When Abubakar Shekau retires, you will take over the vacant post of BH leadership.
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by osimataylor(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Another domiciled propagandist on the loose.Their job is to counter any act of the past administration.Most often with lies.
koboko69:

This guy is just a bastard liar trying to save face. For all we know, the only meaningful achievement in the fight against BH was the 6 weeks political "miscalculation", where what the Nigerian army could not do in 6years, they suddenly did in 6 weeks. Exceot Dansuki is trying to say this weapons became functional only 6 weeks to election. The last one year before elections was stories of BH taking over local governments and hoisting flags, killing innocent people and not the other way around this clown is saying.

The clown should mention names of "elements" or shut the hell up. This is no longer campaign period.

Like i said earlier wait till you are probed. All the dollars and naira you stole, you will cough them out like you have dollarculosis.

We are not fooled by the deceitful pictures you showed us, Okonjo also showed us figures too, but when Oshimole questioned further, she became silent ever since!!!

1 Like

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by shizzy7(f): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
timilehin007:
2nd

Koboko I stayed up just to announce my daughter's birthday nd I feels being at the very top will make it more entertaining...so can u be kind enuf to come down below? Just a step downward
ur daughter is pretty and she's the second person have seen today who is my birthday mate... happy birthday to us long life and prosperity... Are you going to throw a party for her?? where is her cake?? how old is she??

1 Like

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by olaolulazio(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
He's trying to say that there was no arm purchase in d first place. U guys will pay for it.
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by Tubexsms(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Browse with just N800 for one month
U can't be using Android phone and not getting connected
Get connected for 247 in one month
Read the picture

Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by dview001(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2015
I sense sumtin like wayo.....anoda excuse for d military failure to clear BH once and for all
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by strongerthaneva(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2015
joiroper:
Soon Buhari is gonna claim that he bought all of those weapons
na ogun go fire u..which yeye weapon Dem buy abi na the one.for ur village witches to disappear..liars like u will.always believe liars..
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by Joeoku78: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Dasuki is looking for a way to escape probe but it can't work him.
It is only the handover note from Jonathan to buhari will state what Dasuki is saying to himself. He cannot convince nigerians with his misguided statement. He is heavily corrupt and must be investigated and probed
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by OgundeleT(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2015
joiroper:
Soon Buhari is gonna claim that he bought all of those weapons
What is the benefit of a weapon bought but was not used? Beside, jonathan didnt buy it with his personal money. If buhari can summount all those who are frustrating there(jonathan govt) efforts then he deserve to be praised
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by Joeoku78: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2015
strongerthaneva:
na ogun go fire u..which yeye weapon Dem buy abi na the one.for ur village witches to disappear..liars like u will.always believe liars..
And you believed what the stupid corrupt Dasuki is saying here with all sorts of lies so as to escape probe. Buhari is the only person to know if the rot Dasuki is claiming is true or false.
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by neocortex: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Because uncle Jonathan didn't follow due process.

Always going thru the back door.

South Africa Saga is a good example

And your papa buhari that follows due process how many arms has he bought.
Even his 2 billion US trip failed woefully because America refuse to sell arms to
Nigeria.

Learn to appreciate sincere efforts and stop your blanket hatred it
isn't good for your health.
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by Icon4s(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
koboko69:

SHARAP!!!!

IS IT STILL APC SPONSORING BH TO DESTABILIZE BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT

Shouting Sharap. That is ur APC identity: Violence.

I am nt a paid e-warrior neither am i a PDP supporter. Infact i voted for Oshiomole/ACN in d last Edo guber elections.

U know what i am talking abt bt ur hate will nt let u reason. The APC cashed in on d insurgency in d North to spread all forms of ill propagandas. Dey went all length to sabotage d war against Boko Haram.

When Shekau was killed d APC was nt happy bc of their wicked ambitions dey started spreading falsehood dat Shekau was nt dead. Have u heard of Shekau again? When d Nigerian Army was winning d war against Boko Haram ur blood thirsty APC supporters werent happy and feared dat they may lose d election.

After sacrifising innocent blood of Nigerians u finally have what u wanted. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by strongerthaneva(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Joeoku78:

And you believed what the stupid corrupt Dasuki is saying here with all sorts of lies so as to escape probe. Buhari is the only person to know if the rot Dasuki is claiming is true or false.
dansuki is simply a gud old folks liar...My man Abeg reason now..When Dem someone dad is in the hospital dying and u are asked to get him drugs for gud a whole day u came back and said they are bringing the drugs till the person parent died.What will be ur response?
Re: Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki by kardoso(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Dasuki and the likes of himself should bury themselves in shame. It makes me seriously sad to realise that the Nigerian Army I loved so much from child hood, has been desecrated by a group of satanic rulers who actually help my beloved country hostage. To this very day my country can't boast of a military that in it's arsenal, battle tanks of about fifty to eighty thousand pieces, helicopter gunships of hundred thousand pieces, fighter and bomber planes of about a hundred thousand pieces. And those Demonic rulers continue to run their months of leading the giant of Africa(Nigeria). What a big shame. If president Buhari can truly carry out this campaign against corruption to wipe out likes of the Dasukis. This will do a lot for our military. A lot of good. We need a bery strong military to enable us stand
As a strong super power nation on the continent of Africa. Instead of those Demons running their mouths, boasting to be what they not. Today Book haram has exposed the rot in the system , tomorrow, it might be any of the other African countries that will invade and overrun us . too bad... We have still not learnt our lesson. God help us all. God bless Nigeria. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria / Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday / Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.