Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (50687 Views)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) / Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-r32-2QozFqw/VcPY6p0NBYI/AAAAAAAGJbs/MB-afyUr4Ag/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

A LIB reader writes in;

"This is an example of the disgrace that parade himself as a police officer. The time is 12:00 and he was so drunk that he fell inside that dirty gutter. This happened along old Ife road in Ibadan. To make matters worse, he is a traffic officer that was attached to Onipepeye Junction. I hope something can be done about this."

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/photo-drunk-police-officer-seen-in.html
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol! Oga Police o, wetin be dis o?! Pele!!

18 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by CreamyAutos(m): 6:42am On Aug 07, 2015
So sad

This is shameful and the man must pay for disgracing that uniform.

I just pray the appropriate authorities sees this and make this man a scape goat

Imagine if this man had a gun.

21 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by ANBAKO: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Nigerian Police. ..Disgracing themselves since 1823.

better luck next time.

Do good for good to come your way

9 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2015
This one has sacked himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Drunken master

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by ice25(f): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2015
person dey flex him break for water bed. una go dey wake am.

now una c? dem fit come sack am now

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by angelTI(f): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2015
Show of shame!

Shebi those that wear his kind of uniform are 'yellow fever'

If them sack this one now, he go turn to armed robber

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Naija police and ogogoro na twin broda.
Dem drink pass anything, especially those ones we call Yellow Fever (Traffic Warden/Warders).
And to think he's someone's husband and father, hmmm!
But there's something I got to find out about them in my little research: Frustration (in most cases) led them to it and NOT necessarily the fun or sweetness of the drink.
Frustration from low pay, delayed salary, family stress and or troubles, and to digress a bit, most of the low ranking officers are poor, so to speak, and yet they still end up having many children as a result of lack of [proper] family planning, and this has greatly led to the overbearing stress [that is] eating them up generally - be it in their finances, and even psychologically as well as physically.
That is the much I can say for now, as I humbly rest my case!

21 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by sentaljohn(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2015
police is your friend...where are his friends??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by umar745(m): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2015
LoL. Life is pain, so we drink to get through the day
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by buskie13(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2015
those ppl must be suffering from serious mosquito bites....environmental sanitation should be taken seriously in Ibadan...

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2015
And the still let his uniform on?? Pull that off....
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Gutters get levels, I swear. . . This very gutter can cause ebola. .

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by olasmith10(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2015
I dey smell sack for the man.
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by koolpal(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2015
how come we are quick to conclude when one falls or slums... he is drunk or he is drunk... such persons may be suffering from epilepsy, u neva can tell

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by acunon: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Druken Master
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Indiscretion

Why would a police in Uniform and on duty drink so much ??

I bet it's the loot from taxing drivers and pedestrians that made him that way

I thought they said wetin dey sweet pikin chop no dey run Belle?

Walahi na lie this na confirm atenuje

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2015
I know its inappropriate to say this but am honestly going to side with the policeman. One of the questions we should ask ourselves is this; what are the structures in place to remunerate every citizen for their hard work in Nigeria? This policeman you all are blaming may prolly stand on the road controlling cars under the sun 24/7 while the corrupt ones are cruising past him in their cars. At the end of the month, he receives a paltry 18,000 which is unfortunately, the minimum wage in Nigeria. If I may ask, is this policeman not a human being? You think he doesnt want to enjoy life? Who among you criticizing him can stand under the sun and not get proper reinbursements? Its always ok to take it out in the rioting students and blame them for everything. But nobody will blame the principal or headmaster for giving them spoilt beans for two months.

Mind you all that will quote me to say thrash that, AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF UNPROFFESSIONALISM. What am trying is that this zoo called Nigeria can be so frustrating that people are turning to animals daily. It takes only the godly and strong to stay strong in the heat of this nation. Only God knows the type of frustration waiting for him at home too. The man kuku decide to drink to stupor to while away his sorrows!

10 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Ddonoflife(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Stupid fool...let him be disbanded..imagine who will now protect us if they kip doing lyk dis
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2015
CreamyAutos:
So sad

This is shameful and the man must pay for disgracing that uniform.

I just pray the appropriate authorities sees this and make this man a scape goat

Imagine if this man had a gun.
arm robbers go just collect hin gun
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Ufranklin92(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2015
I wish civilians have the power to arrest this scammers called the police,stupid set of people
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Blaming the poor soul trying to drink away his problem

All those that commented above me, have you ever see what this yellow fever police go through everyday and the salary attached to there work and the responsibility on the mans head including family problems.

I never said what he did was right but try to put yourself in his position before you judge.

Nigeria this days, hell is more conducive than 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2015
I haven't seen any thing that suggests d man was drunk.
Ppl routinely slip,trip,etc and fall into gutters.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by dridowu: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Poor him, just like 5months when i board a bus with a drunk policeman from lawanson to odo eran
Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by AnneMomoh: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-r32-2QozFqw/VcPY6p0NBYI/AAAAAAAGJbs/MB-afyUr4Ag/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

A www..net reader writes in;

"This is an example of the disgrace that parade himself as a police officer. The time is 12:00 and he was so drunk that he fell inside that dirty gutter. This happened along old Ife road in Ibadan. To make matters worse, he is a traffic officer that was attached to Onipepeye Junction. I hope something can be done about this."

http://www..net/2015/08/photo-policeman-gets-drunk-and-falls.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

You copy news verbatim from LIB and you put your blog address, as if you were the originator. This is plagiarism

Learn to be original. Your blog cant last 180 days if you continue like this.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/photo-drunk-police-officer-seen-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) by Atlantian: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Is this not the reason Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process / Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.