Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! (9346 Views)

Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 6:48am On Aug 07, 2015
My PIPO!
I went to remove 4 troublesome molars about 5 weeks ago and my life has never been the same.
I was having toothache in the right side of my mouth and nearly had a STROKE. I ran to the dentist and after X-rays, I was told I needed to have my 4 MOLARS evicted from my mouth.

First of all I was put under general anesthesia.
When I woke up, I did not feel anything, except heaviness in my mouth.

Then I have taken several trips to HELL and BACK!

I have finished my antibiotcs and can't take any more pain-killers, because CONSTIPATION almost sent me to kiss my ANCESTORS. cry

I ended up in the E.R. last 2 weeks ago for pain, and I have another appointment after I leave work this morning!

Na which kain wahala he dis?

I still can't chew on my right side of my mouth.

Very MISERABLE!!!!!

I want my life BACK!!!!!
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2015
4 fvckn molars?

Whta kind of chocolates whr u eatin cheesy

Sorry eh..... I knw hw u feel wink

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by GogetterMD(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Sorry Kanwu, but that's how Nigerian dentists roll. I bet you didn't get sufficient analgesics after the extraction, that's why it was like you had a blacksmith's workshop in your mouth.
It will pass Ehn, ndo
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by eleko1: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Y removed ur 4 teeth @ the same time sad? If u open ur mouth now Dem go think say u bi Amu Roba/winch sad.Can dey fix Dem back using Supa glue undecided? Joke apart,dnt let them remove anoda 5.Look for a reputable dental clinic to fix artificial teeth for u.It gonna cost,but u need it.Also take pain relief.Ndo/pele sad

2 Likes

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Oh my GOD OOOOOH!
My nyansh blocked 2 weeks ago, I had to DIG out ROCKS OF POOP with a SPOON! shocked
I thought I was given BIRTH TO A COW!!!!! cry
I nearly fainted!

It was not my TIME period! cry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
4 fvckn molars?

Whta kind of chocolates whr u eatin cheesy

Sorry eh..... I knw hw u feel wink

Na chocolate dey cause molar-pain? undecided
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2015
GogetterMD:
Sorry Kanwu, but that's how Nigerian dentists roll. I bet you didn't get sufficient analgesics after the extraction, that's why it was like you had a blacksmith's workshop in your mouth.
It will pass Ehn, ndo

YOU AGAIN?

Beelzebub!!!!!! angry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Na chocolate dey cause molar-pain? undecided
duno... Dats why I put a jokin smiley thr undecided
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

YOU AGAIN?

Beelzebub!!!!!! angry
ah ah dats rash.....
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:15am On Aug 07, 2015
eleko1:
Y removed ur 4 teeth @ the same time sad? If u open ur mouth now Dem go think say u bi Amu Roba/winch sad.Can dey fix Dem back using Supa glue undecided? Joke apart,dnt let them remove anoda 5.Look for a reputable dental clinic to fix artificial teeth for u.It gonna cost,but u need it.Also take pain relief.Ndo/pele sad

Na wetin the dokita tell me na!
I go argue with am? undecided
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by GogetterMD(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

YOU AGAIN?

Beelzebub!!!!!! angry
Bet what I do nah? Haff we fight in the previous life before before

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:

Dis is not a laughing matter o!
No joke abeg!

I say I went to the ER!
My BP was 215/110! shocked
The ER doctor tell me to take pain medicine, I REFUSE.
They had to admit me and chain me to the bed for 2 days to give me IV pain medicine.
I nor chop for 2 DAY to avoid DEATH BY CONSTIPATION! cry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2015
GogetterMD:

Bet what I do nah? Haff we fight in the previous life before before

Nor be you be Carbonic?
Na who else dey call me "akawun" for NL? undecided
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by eleko1: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2015
U don jammed quack.[quote author=KanwuliaJara post=36692753]

Na wetin the dokita tell me na!
I go argue with am? undecided[/ angryquote]Y did he removed 4 @ go sad? Go and look for a good dentist to help U out.Dnt give ur money to dat quack make he nor fix goat teeth for U sad
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
My PIPO!
I went to remove 4 troublesome molars about 5 weeks ago and my life has never been the same.
I was having toothache in the right side of my mouth and nearly had a STROKE. I ran to the dentist and after X-rays, I was told I needed to have my 4 MOLARS evicted from my mouth.

First of all I was put under general anesthesia.
When I woke up, I did not feel anything, except heaviness in my mouth.

Then I have taken several trips to HELL and BACK!

I have finished my antibiotcs and can't take any more pain-killers, because CONSTIPATION almost sent me to kiss my ANCESTORS. cry

I ended up in the E.R. last 2 weeks ago for pain, and I have another appointment after I leave work this morning!

Na which kain wahala he dis?

I still can't chew on my right side of my mouth.

Very MISERABLE!!!!!

I want my life BACK!!!!!

Is it worse than labor and delivery pains
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by CircleOfWilis: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Oh my GOD OOOOOH!
My nyansh blocked 2 weeks ago, I had to DIG out ROCKS OF POOP with a SPOON! shocked
I thought I was given BIRTH TO A COW!!!!! cry
I nearly fainted!

It was not my TIME period! cry
side effect of those pain killers u took-CONSTIPATION

I hope u did not see blood streaks on the stool..E mean say ur yansh don tear tongue hard luck!!

plenty vegetables and liberal fluid intake will help

Ur pain killers can be changed to the once without/less constipation as a side effect; acetaminophen, ibuprofen or even diclofenac can help reduce the pain but not as effective as those opioids u took

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by GogetterMD(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Nor be you be Carbonic?
Na who else dey call me "akawun" for NL? undecided
Carbonic as in carbonated drinks or the most abundant element of carbon Cause me I dinor efen know what you mean by this carbonic
And I didn't call you "Akanwu" , I called you "Kanwu"
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote cry author=CircleOfWilis post=36692981]side effect of those pain killers u took-CONSTIPATION

I hope u did not see blood streaks on the stool..E mean say ur yansh don tear tongue hard luck!!

plenty vegetables and liberal fluid intake will help

Ur pain killers can be changed to the once without/less constipation as a side effect, acetaminophen, ibuprofen or even diclofenac can help reduce the pain but not as effective as those opioids u took[/quote]

I say my nyansh TEAR kpata-Kpata!
It was SOOOOOOOO blocked, I could not breath!
Only blood? See HOT SWEAT!!!!

I say make I manage dig am out!
I had not STOOLED in 2 days!!!!! cry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2015
GogetterMD:

Carbonic as in carbonated drinks or the most abundant element of carbon Cause me I dinor efen know what you mean by this carbonic
And I didn't call you "Akanwu" , I called you "Kanwu"

Leave all dat now!

I am looking for serious help now!
I dey work and I am counting the hours.
Before that dentist open im workshop, I done land dia!!!!!
5 weeks, I am still suffering ooooooh!

CHAI !!!
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by CircleOfWilis: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I say my nyansh TEAR kpata-Kpata!
It was SOOOOOOOO blocked, I could not breath!
Only blood? See HOT SWEAT!!!!

I say make I manage dig am out!
I had not STOOLED in 2 days!!!!! cry
digging it out with spoon is not safe for such delicate place...No spoil the place for ursef and for some blokoss wey like to enter there...
U wan use spoon disvirgin am...sofily sofily madam Kanwulia

Seriously u need laxative, urgently!!
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:

The doctor said 2 of the molars got STUCK in my gum and had no room to grow! embarassed
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The doctor said 2 of the molars got STUCK in my gum and had no room to grow! embarassed
lmao.. Dats wat dey will say... They need ur money dats all... One told me I need to hav one of my molars removed too.. Cuz I was havn serious ache. I stylishly askd her is dr any alternative, she said yea, dat I'd hv to tk antibiotics nd pain relievers. I did, d pain is gone. Nd I took oranges frequently. Nw ur four molars r removed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Dats wat dey will say... They need ur money dats all... One told me I need to hav one of my molars removed too.. Cuz I was havn serious ache. I stylishly askd her is dr any alternative, she said yea, dat I'd hv to tk antibiotics nd pain relievers. I did, d pain is gone. Nd I took oranges frequently. Nw ur four molars r removed embarassed

But the pain was unbearable! I did not have a choice. It gave my HIGH BP o!
I regret it honestly.
Now, 4 MOLARS are gone, I still do not have peace!
They gave me the same options, but I thought it better to remove them!
The ACHE was UNBEARABLE! angry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

But the pain was unbearable! I did not have a choice. It gave my HIGH BP o!
I regret it honestly.
Now, 4 MOLARS are gone, I still do not have peace!
They gave me the same options, but I thought it better to remove them!
The ACHE was UNBEARABLE! angry
of course d pain was unbearable, buh hey, mine went.... I endured... Trust me, the pain frm removn four molars is painful dan d ache befor it was removed.... U hardly talk ryt?
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by quest003: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

an impacted tooth! Chai!! You may try schubbs dental clinic sha, excellent service i can guarantee, but their bill can be.......... I wouldnt know your financial capability though
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
digging it out with spoon is not safe for such delicate place...No spoil the place for ursef and for some blokoss wey like to enter there...
U wan use spoon disvirgin am...sofily sofily madam Kanwulia

Seriously u need laxative, urgently!!

Assshually, na my fingers I use! With gloves!
BLOKOS insai whia? Dat kain tin no dey trip me.
I am not into that kain BIZZNEZZ o.
Please, get serious.

How do I put an end to this?
For me to bring it to NL, IT IS SERIOUS! cry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2015
quest003:
an impacted tooth! Chai!! You may try schubbs dental clinic sha, excellent service i can guarantee, but their bill can be.......... I wouldnt know your financial capability though

Abeg, where dem dey?
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
of course d pain was unbearable, buh hey, mine went.... I endured... Trust me, the pain frm removn four molars is painful dan d ache befor it was removed.... U hardly talk ryt?

Because of my job, I had to talk NONSTOP! My mouth swell up o!
I looked like one AFRICAN "SPONGE BOB"! undecided
The pain AFTER is worse!
But too late now.
Another VERY IRRITATING sensation had taken over!

It feels like teeth fragments still lodge within.
The nerve pain in that whole right side is relentless!
I can't chew on that side o! angry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Because of my job, I had to talk NONSTOP! My mouth swell up o!
I looked like one AFRICAN "SPONGE BOB"! undecided
The pain AFTER is worse!
But too late now.
Another VERY IRRITATING sensation had taken over!

It feels like teeth fragments still lodge within.
The nerve pain in that whole right side is relentless!
I can't chew on that side o! angry
cmon, u nEed two weeks of rest! Just after d surgery.. I wonder why u would go to work d next day... Can't u take a break? Its ur health we talkn abt here.
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
cmon, u nEed two weeks of rest! Just after d surgery.. I wonder why u would go to work d next day... Can't u take a break? Its ur health we talkn abt here.

The doctor nor tell me all dat o!
I went to work the very day! angry
Na when I go back to ER 2 weeks later, almost WITH STROKE, dem give me "off duty" note!

I should have known better!
I thought it was something "minor", not knowing I was almost a CORPSE!
It is not my time walahi! cry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The doctor nor tell me all dat o!
I went to work the very day! angry
Na when I go back to ER 2 weeks later, almost WITH STROKE, dem give me "off duty" note!

I should have known better!
I thought it was something "minor", not knowing I was almost a CORPSE!
It is not my time walahi! cry
so whr r u nw
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What about the other two molars? Why did they get pulled out?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Drugs In South East Increases Number Of Deaths / UCH Ibadan Responds To Alleged Expired Vaccine Administration / No Period In 39 Days I Need Help =[

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.