Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! (1394 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by mania2009(m): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2009
Question for Nairalanders
I met her at a beach party sometime ago. It got somewhat serious and we catch our gig often wink. Suddenly I was transferred outa town for a six months contract and we remained in touch on phone. On getting back she requested that we have a twosome with a pal of hers. I thought it was odd and refused. A while later she wanted both me and my close pal to do it with her at once. One from behind and one in front at the same time. once again I refused. She called me yesterday morning and said it must be a party this week end with an extra for her mouth. Can u imagine that. Been a player for a while but I consider this odd angry angry angry
what should I do?
Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by ikamefa(f): 1:37am On Mar 21, 2009
* yawn* story stooooory? smiley story!!!! cheesy
Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by mania2009(m): 1:40am On Mar 21, 2009
@Ikamefa
You think it odd, don't u? No matter how liberated we have become, I dont think we have gone bunkers like the western world.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by ikamefa(f): 1:54am On Mar 21, 2009
mania2009:

@Ikamefa
You think it odd, don't u? No matter how liberated we have become, I dont think we have[b] gone bunkers[/b] like the western world.

did you just post "gone bunkers"? grin grin grin

wake up and smell the paraga my friend cheesy

of course sexual perversion/s exists in 9 ja pre and post "liberation" sef! " grin"
Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by mania2009(m): 2:00am On Mar 21, 2009
you mean a case of a lunatic callin another mad grin
But truly speaking, though we pretend a lot in Niger, their is a limit to what we actually do and twosome or party is not one of them. angry
Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by ikamefa(f): 2:09am On Mar 21, 2009
mania2009:

you mean a case of a lunatic callin another mad grin
But truly speaking, though[b] we pretend a lot in Niger[/b], their is a limit to what we actually do and twosome or party is not one of them. angry

i suppose you're pretending now ? cheesy i suppose the above is your own personal opinion abi?
Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by mania2009(m): 2:13am On Mar 21, 2009
@Ikamefa
you are really coming out. You mean you do party and foursome often shocked
I should introduce you to my wild gf, she does lesbo too! embarassed
Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by ikamefa(f): 2:20am On Mar 21, 2009
mania2009:

@Ikamefa
you are really coming out. You mean you do party and foursome often shocked
I should introduce you to my wild gf, she does lesbo too! embarassed

look at this josser grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes oh i do from 4 -somes to 9-somes too grin grin grin

i can see you are not capable of discussing amicably !

any other suggetions?
Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by JJYOU: 3:17am On Mar 21, 2009
ikamefa:

look at this josser grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes oh i do from 4 -somes to 9-somes too grin grin grin
[b]
i can see you are not capable of discussing amicably !

any other suggetions?
[/b]u are funny
Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by Ifedisky(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2009
She wants twosomes and threesomes?. Hmm. Why don't you gratify her by offering her foursomes? Or, come to think of it, why don't you offer her the 21 GUN SALUTE?: Line 21 naked he-men with their DERICKS UPended by her bedroom door. She will never forget you for being LOVING! tongue
Re: She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! by BareFacedLies(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
All these party, foursome, fivesome etc don't interest me.

The most I will do is a married woman grin

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Sent A "can We Be Friends" Text To A Lady / How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? / Hand Bag Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.