Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". (2620 Views)

This Is How America Treat Their Yam Eaters / America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. / How America Pushed Jonathan To Order Bankole's Arrest - US Diplomatic Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 2:42am On Mar 21, 2009
I have long argued that the so called "Global Meltdown" is nothing but a carefully planned and well executed global FRAUD engineered by wealthy white Americans and their British cousins. I want to state again, that there's no such thing as "Global Meltdown", rather we should call a spade a spade and call it what it really is, The Fraud of the century or the looting of World financial system by Americans and the British. When I first raised this point on this forum, some accussed me of being anti- America etc, etc, BUT I now have the last laugh becuase Americans themselves are now saying same thing.
Here is an interesting piece http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/JubaksJournal/fluke-credit-crisis-was-a-heist.aspx by an infleuntial American financial guru.
If we had a News media here in Nigeria, they will call it what it really is, Global Fraud, made in America and Britain.
Consider these facts:
One man alone named Berney Medoff stole $65 billion. Another from Texas ran a fraud empire of $80 Billion. An American Bank paid $18 billion in bonuses to executives. Three other banks paid a total of $40 billion in bonuses combined. A British trader "lost" $3 billion in trades.
If you believe there's a "Global crisis", then I will sell you the River Niger for One Naira !

revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by JJYOU: 3:10am On Mar 21, 2009
revmallam your name said it all
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by idupaul: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2009
wat reali pricks me is dat why are even African govt taking advantage of the so called meltdown as a reason for their inperformance over the years, Bank execs in Nigeria have used peop-les money to buy jets and boats and now they are all yelling meltdown
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by otokx(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2009
Some people have finally started seeing the reality.
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2009
JJYOU:

revmallam your name said it all
I don't understand. I was a reverened, then I became a moslem, but now, I am a senior member of the church of Ogogoro.
But seriously, we should stop being naive and call it what is, global thievery by Americans and British.
The so-called "Meltdown" is a sham to obfuscate the obvious and now even their own people are now raising same point I made several months ago.
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by wakiri: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2009
You guys need to watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

1 Like

Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by iyaade: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2009
yea, I saw that one not long ago. Sad and scary stuff, There must be a way to be financially independant in these days and ages. It seems that even the self-employed are subject to the game of the markets and the dominance of the US economy.

1 Like

Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by Becomrrich: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2009
Globalmeltdown is based on miscalculation of american.

Look let look at how the world runs. I believe american lack the understanding how the world works.

Look 20% of the world population  live in china, this people are buying china product.
look 20% live india and they buy india product.
20% live in Europe they buy product from europe.
20% live in africa, they buy mostly china product.

Only 5% live in USA and canada.  What Obama needs to do is steal the 20% from africa from china and india.  He has an edge he is africa.  The way the USA goes from 5% to 25% .  Now china is controlling about 40% of the world supply chain.

How do Obama steal this 20%  and cut off china and india from africa supply chain.  Easy.

Now the USA can product and have saturated thier supply chain which is the reason for the manufacturing section in the USA is down. IF he takes over the africa makes. THe USA would go from 5% to 25% .  Nigeria runs 40% of africa supply chain from china and india.  china and india are selling at the same price even more than what american pay for product in africa.

China and india are far from africa. China is 18 000km to nigeria and india is 15000km. The USA is only 9000 km

If I was working for obama govt. And would cut china and india off the africa china. china and india do not produce very good product like the USA or canada.  I would cut them off the production chain. How. Most of this good and product are run by nigerian who go all the way to china and india to ship the product to nigeria. This is based on bad immigration policy, i mean visa problem in africa.

Now all the USA or canada need to do is in a place at the moment call Olokola. They drop thier product to this place. It cut the china and india off. Since Nigerian do not need  to go all the way to china and india anymore. Nigerian have lorrys and others going to every part of africa.  Nigeria is coastally centrally located.  You can more product from thier to anywhere in africa.

Eko atlantic would take many years to build, but olokola is ready. it is 30 minute from lagos.  But the USA need a military present, that where we yorubas comes him. help relocate us to benin and we give you the military based and the supply base to distribute and claim 20% of the international supply chain.

416 904 5008

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by blacksta(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2009
consipracy theorists
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2009
Becomerich is still posting this benin rubbish. My guy get a life or freaking kill yourself.

At poster.
It is a global meltdown. The fact that it originated from America does not change that fact.
The world (globe) depends/revolves around America so you'd expect that if anything happens to America, the world will be affected.
It simple economics. If America sneezes, the world shivers, likewise if she catches malaria the entire world catches typhoid fever.
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2009
[

At poster.
It is a global meltdown. The fact that it originated from America does not change that fact.
The world (globe) depends/revolves around America so you'd expect that if anything happens to America, the world will be affected.
It simple economics. If America sneezes, the world shivers, likewise if she catches malaria the entire world catches typhoid fever.
[quote][/quote]

It seems to me you missed the point. Calling it "Global Meltdown" obfuscates or hides what really happened. The facts are that what happened is that a group of wealthy white Americans and Britons colluded and sold bogus investements globally. They simply sold investments backed by non existent assests or inflated values. When purchasers came looking for the assets they purchased, they quickly found out that they never existed. Here in Nigeria, we call it "419" and in America, they call it, "Ponzi Scheme". Ponzi was the name of an American fraudster who lived several years back.
The only thing global about it is that they sold these phony investments "Globaly". So it is an American fraud engineered by them and their British cousins.
Those are the facts . So no matter where you live in the world, if you invested in American or British or equity markets around the world, then you are a victim, because equity markets rely on the dollar, but they had nothing to do with the fraud. So let's call it what it is, American 419 and NOT "global meltdown"
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2009
RevMallam:

[

At poster.

It seems to me you missed the point. Calling it "Global Meltdown" obfuscates or hides what really happened. The facts are that what happened is that a group of wealthy white Americans and Britons colluded and sold bogus investements globally. They simply sold investments backed by non existent assests or inflated values. When purchasers came looking for the assets they purchased, they quickly found out that they never existed. Here in Nigeria, we call it "419" and in America, they call it, "Ponzi Scheme". Ponzi was the name of an American fraudster who lived several years back.
The only thing global about it is that they sold these phony investments "Globaly". So it is an American fraud engineered by them and their British cousins.
Those are the facts . So no matter where you live in the world, if you invested in American or British or equity markets around the world, then you are a victim, because equity markets rely on the dollar, but they had nothing to do with the fraud. So let's call it what it is, American 419 and NOT "global meltdown"
revmallam

You seem to be confused. You have highlighted the cause of the global meltdown. That does not take away from the fact that we have a GLOBAL MELTDOWN. World economies are crumbling. What do you call that?
I get your point. Yes Americans and Britons caused it. blah blah. As a result of their greed/419 we have a GLOBAL MELTDOWN
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2009
A-town:

You seem to be confused. You have highlighted the cause of the global meltdown. That does not take away from the fact that we have a GLOBAL MELTDOWN. World economies are crumbling. What do you call that?
I get your point. Yes Americans and Britons caused it. blah blah. As a result of their greed/419 we have a GLOBAL MELTDOWN

My point is that we should remove all the semantics and call it what it really is: A GLOBAL FRAUD and NOT a "Global Meltdown". Calling it "Global Meltdown" implies the entire world is complicit in creating it which is NOT the case. It is affecting other parts of the world because they bought into the fraud. There no "Global Meltdown", rather we have GLOBAL FRAUD impacting the rest of the world because global commerce is dollar dominated.
REMOVE semantics and call a Thief a Thief, maybe they will change.
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by MrCrackles(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2009
Uhmmmm, deep thinking right here!
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

Uhmmmm, deep thinking right here!

If the so called mainstream media will start calling it what it really is, maybe we will find a solution. Hiding behind semantics, obfuscation and what have you will not fix it. In plain English, they ROBBED the world blind, then they turned around and renamed it, "Global Meltdown". Recall that George Bush called it, "Corporate Malfeasance". The question is, why not call a spade a spade? They stole the money from around the world simple and short. In Nigeria, we call it 419 !!. So why are going around and calling an obvious fact all these convoluted names?
Have we stopped to think for one minute what CNN, BBC and western media will be saying, if this originated in another country or a citizen of another country stole $65 billion globally?
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by PapaBrowne(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2009
@revmallam

You are right on point!
And this is not the first in recent times that they would rob the world blind!
Remember the Y2K thing! That was a huge hoax that nobody questioned. Every company, government and computer in world became Y2K compliant!

Now imagine these figures:
The size of the world economy in GDP purchasing power parity is $70 trillion for year ending 2008.
The size of the world Derivatives market is somewhere in the region of 678 Trillion dollars!
How can we have a Derivatives market 10 times the size of the actual world economy?

Most of these Derivatives(Forward, Futures, Options and Swaps) are controlled in London and New York, even though the leveraged funds originate from around the world.

These [b]derivatives [/b]were the tools the US & the UK used to suck the world dry!!!!
If you understand derivatives, you'll get the picture!
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by texazzpete(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2009
@RevMallam
Whether the crisis was caused by greedy people, or by looters or whatever, the end result is that the world is in a serious global meltdown.
I would suggest you google the words 'global' and 'meltdown' and find a meaning from the combination.

Secondly, i despise people why deliberately distort information to make an insidious point. You point to an article written by an influential financial guru inwhich he points the finger at a cabal of looters' being somewhat responsible for the financial mess. Yet your title clearly states 'America', clearly trying to point the finger at the entire nation being responsible.

One day, i pray i understand the need for many of your religious persuasion to paint the US as black as they possibly can.
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2009
PapaBrowne:

@revmallam

Most of these derivatives are controlled from London and New York, although they originate from all over the world.

These derivatives was the tool the US & the UK used to suck the world dry!!!!
If you understand derivatives, you'll get the picture!

Derivatives should be taught in schools and universities the world over. Ofcourse, I do understand derivatives and most of the editors of newspappers also understand it, but they are so afraid to expose the scam, so they go along with lines handed down from  London and New York. They attempt to confuse the masses and the gullible and  rename what even a blind person can see.
Some people and I am afraid to say, most have bought it and have joined in repeating this mantra of "global meltdown" nonsense. American and Britons simply sold nonexistent  equities that are not backed by any verifiable assets and when they got caught, they rename it "global meltdown" or in George Bush terms "corporate malfeasance". NONSENSE, I say, Global Thievery made in AMERICA and ENGLAND.
But can anyone imagine what CNN, BBC etc, etc will be saying if it was the other way? Our newspaper editors are shameless clowns for repeating this nonsense of "Global meltdown".  Can they be Man\Woman enough to stand up and call it what it really is? I am not holding my breath !!
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by 4Play(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2009
An orgy of ignorance. How America stole indeed, bloody morons.
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2009
texazzpete:

@RevMallam
Whether the crisis was caused by greedy people, or by looters or whatever, the end result is that the world is in a serious global meltdown.
I would suggest you google the words 'global' and 'meltdown' and find a meaning from the combination.

Secondly, i despise people why deliberately distort information to make an insidious point. You point to an article written by an influential financial guru inwhich he points the finger at a cabal of looters' being somewhat responsible for the financial mess. Yet your title clearly states 'America', clearly trying to point the finger at the entire nation being responsible.

One day, i pray i understand the need for many of your religious persuasion to paint the US as black as they possibly can.

Oh no, here we go again !! For your information, I am NOT a member of any organized religion, moslem, christian or what have you. I believe they are all businesses milking the gullible dry, essentially frauds.
It seems however whenever issues are raised, people like you hide under religion or anti- this or that to change the topic. The author of the article is an American and he is not alone in saying it. You can monitor American TV and you will see many others saying same thing.
The article said, it was greedy Americans who caused it, so are you saying I distorted the article or what?.
The origins of this fraud is this: for the past 10 years, US congress, deregulated their financial markets and repealed existing laws. The result was that weathy people with a lots of money setup phony companies and banks. Global commerce being dominated by the dollar, bought these phony junk and the result of this deregulation and removal of checks and balances is what we have now.
So which of this is not factual ? Please let's not introduce religion or anti this or that into this and stick to the facts. I am of the opinion that you Americans and Britons don't like to be exposed when caught.
NO "global meltdown" is an obfuscation. The only thing global about it is that the entire world bought it because the global commerce is dollar dominated.
So why did we not call the Japanese version that occured "Global meltdown" after all, Japan is the second largest economy.
Just curious, where have I called Americans the names you insinuated?
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by Becomrrich: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2009
not fraud thier banks were affected.
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2009
Becomrrich:

not fraud thier banks were affected.

Interesting logic, BUT was it not the same banks who marketed the bogus equities in the first place ?
Seems to me like they sold stuff they knew they did not have and when the buyers they bilked came looking for what they paid for, they then turned around and claim there was a hole in their pockets !! Remind me again, is this not what we call 419 here in Nigeria or by it's legal name, Theft by taking?
(Section 419 of Nigerian criminal code?)
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by No2Atheism(m): 2:56am On Mar 24, 2009
RevMallam, welldone for trying to reveal the truth.

Yes u are correct, it was a Global Fraud (i.e. Global Theft). Any other person that disagree should consider the following simply reasonings why it is a global theft:

1. Global Bankers (group of people who own Citi group, AIG, UBS,Lehmans, Bear Stearns, JP Morgan etc), intentionally created the problem (in which the everyday person loses some/all their money/savings while they somehow secretly get richer).
2. Global Bankers (group of people who own Citi group, AIG, UBS,Lehmans, Bear Stearns, JP Morgan, Barclays, Bank of America etc) paid themselves and their own people bonuses, salaries, shares and shortterm profits dividends that ran into billions of dollars equivalent to a good percentage of what was lost.
3. When someone losses money, then it always means someone else gained money (otherwise there would not have been a loss in the first place).
4. The money lost by Banks, Hedge Funds, Taxpayers and ordinary people was gained by the Global Bankers (via Citi group, AIG, UBS,Lehmans, Bear Stearns, JP Morgan etc) in the form of bonuses, salaries, shares options awards and short term profits dividends.
5. The Global Bankers own the major banks that lost vast amount of money.
6. The Global Bankers control the major banks that lost vast amount of money. 
7. The Global Bankers might still get their bonuses, salaries, shares and short term profits irrespective after bailout of the global banks fail.
8. The same failed banks owned by the Global Bankers are the same ones being bailed out by government using tax payers money.
9. This bailout means that while the Global Bankers share the bonuses, salaries, shares and short term profits dividends in between themselves, the public and government is now saddled with the loss and the debt incurred by those banks.
10. Thus the Global Bankers take the profit (for doing nothing) and the public take the loss (for no moral and legal reason).

THAT IS WHY IT IS A GLOBAL FRAUD AND NOT A GLOBAL MELTDOWN

This same fraud was done by them in the 1920s - 1930s , yes they were the same people who caused and profited from the Great Depression of the 1920s - 1930s 

------------------------------------------------------------

The badnews part now is that this same scam and problem has been hapenning for around 400 years under various forms and means (New World Order used the Military Industrial complex for profit and control during frabricated wars (Gulf War, Terrorism War, WWI and WWII) or religious control and profiteering (catholic church, islamic political leaders as proxies, fake protestant pastors), political colonisation, economic colonisation and genocidal pillaging of Africans, Native Americans and Native Australians etc).
The overall picture is that:

1. Not all Americans and Britons actually caused the problem, most White Americans/Britons and Minorities are themselves victims of the Global Fraud, because the fraud is targetted at everybody in the world (black and white). The fraud is basically meant to make everybody else (black and white) to become poorer and thus weaker at defending themselves or their rights. While at the same time the Global Fraud makes members of the Global Elite to become richer and more powerful to be able to control and achieve their goals.

2. The problem was caused by a Global Elite of people/family.

3. Those Global Elite people are also known by the name: New World Order (NWO).

4. The New World Order consists of a select group of people involved in some secret societies such as Illuminati Bloodline, FreeMasons, Skull and Bones, Carlyle Group, Bohemian Grove, Council of Foreign Affairs, Trilateral Commission, Commitee of 300, Some Nazis, Some Jewish People, Some Satanic Cults, Some White Supremacist Groups, Some Atheist, The Catholic Church ,Some Christian Leaders,Some Islamic Leaders. The most popular group of people and family involved in the New World Order are the Bush Family, British Royal Family, Rothchilds Family (Hitler was a secret member of the Rothchilds family), Dupont Family, Onasis Family, Henry Kissinger, Colin Powell (yes even him), Most of all US Presidents since the creation of the United States of America are also directly and indirectly connected to them. President Abraham Lincoln, President Garfield, President Kennedy were killed by by them for trying to oppose them.

5. Most if not all the Mainstream Media (i.e. CNN, BBC, Newcorp, AP, Reuters etc and some Internet websites) are owned and controlled by these same group of people called the New World Order, hence most of what you hear on tv and newspaper is mere propaganda.

6. The current Global Economic Crash was a premeditated and calculated move by the New World Order to bring about their various plans (of which monetary enrichment was just merely a part of it).

7. The final and overall goal of the New World Order is to turn every living person on the planet into an indirect slave (who does not even know he/she is a slave),  a kind of slave that labours and labours day and night just to make ends meet, despite that natural resources and efforts are abundant, all at the same time while they (New World Order) not only continue to get richer but also continue to dominate and rule every single person in the world directly and indirectly by Military Power (US, Nato, coming UN Army), by Economic Power (WTO, IMF, World Bank) and Religious control (Catholic Church, Islam, Buddism, Hinduism).

8. They used the 911 attack to create an avenue/climate to both make money from Military spending (Pentagon financial scandals, military contracts, iraq and afghanistan war, Haliburton scandal , even Cheney is said to profit from wars) and also bring about laws and policies that have since restricted the freedom  and rights of people in the US, UK and the World (Blackwater, Private Military contractors, Patriot Act, Martial Law, Homeland Security Policies).

9. The New World Order wants they and their descendants to continue to rule and enslave humanity from one generation to another generation. This is because different generations of the family of people in the New World Order have been pulling the strings behind the scene of the world for around 400 years.

10. They have been doing a lot of sinister and evil things for a long time since the past 400 years e.g. they had instigated and profited financially and militarily from a lot of wars (US Civil War, Chinese Opium Wars, World War 1 , World War 2, Gulf War, Vietnam War, Iraq War, Afghanistan War, War on Terrorism . . .)

11. They are already planning more wars and economic problems for the future so that they can consolidate their power over the people and also consolidate their financial profits.

12. Even the War on Terror is a fraud because Iraq and Afghanistan were not directly involved with 911 attack, instead most of the 911 attackers (including osama) were supposed to be Saudi Arabians. Its was the same New World Order people that manipulated the american people by using the secret services to create a terrorist 911 attack on the american people so that there would be an excuse to start a war (same as Pearl Harbour was allowed for WWII, same as Vietnam War was triggered)
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 4:11am On Mar 24, 2009
No2Atheism:

RevMallam, welldone for trying,

Yes u are correct, it was a Global Fraud, for the following simply reasonings:

I wish people will wake up and see what really is going on. Hearing people call it "global meltdown" is very annoying when even a blind person can see the blatant fraud going on. I sympatiaze with poor blacks, whites and all other colours in-between all over the world who are being screwed, by this nonsense.

I do believe that when we start asking the media to call a spade a spade, they may do that.
Anyone who believes that there is really a "global meltdown" should come and buy the river Niger from me.

Let's call a spade a spade, It is GLOBAL THEFT.
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by JustGood(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2009
I have to admit that it is nothing but FRAUD.

Some Americans and Britons decided to be fraudulent and the whole world followed blindly and stupidly.

the world is filled with "Mr Follow Follow". . .
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2009
4 Play:

An orgy of ignorance.

This is a real orgy of ignorance. Not even worth responding to these pea-brained sciolists.
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by presido1: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2009
Itz not planned today. They succeeded in what is happening today when they built and sank the TITANIC. 90% of their rich opposition died in that shipwreck.
The NWO are known to be the JESUIT. The seek to control the world and eliminate any obstacle on their way(William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, and James Buchanan) all one time US presidents that did not dance to their tune.
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by Hauwa1: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
presidom, you of all pple peddling such theory shocked grin shocked
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by strangleyo: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2009
I don't blame America for what it did.

I blame the victims for allowing it to happen.
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by RevMallam: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2009
strangleyo:

I don't blame America for what it did.

I blame the victims for allowing it to happen.

You are right, and believe it or not, I don't blame them either. I blame the news media because they were used as conduits for this FRUAD of the century.
However I resent their atempt to rename the act. When George Bush called it " Corporate Malfeasance", it did not stick, becuase that word is not in American everyday vocabulary. So they came up with a new one, "Global Meltdown" and that seems to have stuck and is working as designed.
What a crappy world we live in !!
revmallam
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by No2Atheism(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2009
presido1:

Itz not planned today. They succeeded in what is happening today when they built and sank the TITANIC. 90% of their rich opposition died in that shipwreck.
The NWO are known to be the JESUIT. The seek to control the world and eliminate any obstacle on their way(William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, and James Buchanan) all one time US presidents that did not dance to their tune.

1. I don't know much about the Titanic, hence i can't comment about it.

2. Its is wrong to try to limit the NWO to just The Jesuits. As a matter of fact, I consider it is an act of dis-information to to either intentionally or unintentionally limit the NWO to merely the Jesuits

3. The NWO is not the Jesuit, instead the NWO contains the Jesuits and many more other secret soceities.( hence the secret society idea of having circles within circles)

4. The NWO contains the Jesuits and much more. The NWO contains groups, families and secret societies such as Illuminati Bloodline, Jesuits, Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Carlyle Group, Bohemian Grove, Council of Foreign Affairs, Trilateral Commission, Commitee of 300, Some Nazis, Some Jewish People, Some Satanic Cults, Some White Supremacist Groups (KKK), Some Atheist, The Catholic Church ,Some Christian Leaders,Some Islamic Leaders. The most popular group of people and family involved in the New World Order are the Bush Family, British Royal Family, Albert Pike, Rothchilds Family (Hitler was claimed to be a secret member of the Rothchilds family), Dupont Family, Onasis Family, Henry Kissinger, Colin Powell (yes even him), Most of all US Presidents since the creation of the United States of America are also directly and indirectly connected to them. President Abraham Lincoln, President Garfield, President Kennedy were killed by by them for trying to oppose them.

5. The Jesuits are merely a little part of the NWO,

6. The Jesuits are also the military wing of the Catholic Church.

7. THe Jesuits are the ones that do the dirty work for the Catholic Church, (they did the dirty work during the assasination of Abraham Lincoln in line with Globa Elite plans)

8. The Jesuits have their own Pope known as the Black Pope (most people don't know or see this Black Pope nonetheless he exists) ,  The white pope is the one that most people get to know and see.

9. The NWO contains the Catholic Church at the same time that the Catholic Church contains the Jesuits, hence it is easy to see that the Jesuits are merely a very small part of the maze and secret societies and families that make up the NWO.
Re: How America Stole The World Blind And Called It "global Meltdown". by TOYOSI20(f): 1:53am On Mar 25, 2009
Nice one there. . . . .not sure what to call this actually. . . .critical thinking??

deep analysis??

Whatever be the case i see where the OP's coming from. . . . . . wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got This On Bb: Almost Drove Me To Tears / I Want To Marry Kobjunkie / Aliko Dangote Set To Spend $9 Billion On Refinery Project In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.