Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Would Love To Suck Munachi Abii's Boobies And Bite Her Nippies! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Love To Suck Munachi Abii's Boobies And Bite Her Nippies! (5649 Views)

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Love To Suck Munachi Abii's Boobies And Bite Her Nippies! by Palmwinetapper: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Esdb3:

Same question I ask my self when I see car heading for a ditch and I shout to the driver to swerve and he yells at me to go get a life! Thinking I'm trying to hitchhike. Then I just sigh and ask why I care about people so much.
You care not. Dude you do not even know me. In fact you're just throwing insults. So back the fuk up and let a niggah live
Re: I Would Love To Suck Munachi Abii's Boobies And Bite Her Nippies! by Palmwinetapper: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Esdb3:
Palmwinetapper well done. I have been waiting for this. When you started your Muna madness you only talked about her beauty and you didn't even want to talk of something as not so dirty as 'the possibility of her being a lesbian' not because you loved her but because you didn't like talkingg about DIRTY things.

I wanted to warn you of your obsession but I decided to watch and let you be my experiment.

Now you are talking about her nipples and puss dude am sure you self-service on her pictures now.

My advice is STOP! Don't destroy yourself.

If you like listen, if you like don't. Stop your obsession. Celebrities are just rich human beings with everything you body has. There are finer girls than her. Let your love for her fuel your desire to be rich enough to marry a sexy-arse chick finer than muna.

And that picture reeks of push-up technic.
keep quiet
Re: I Would Love To Suck Munachi Abii's Boobies And Bite Her Nippies! by Palmwinetapper: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
oluwarantimi:
She is looking old already. Washed and bleached out too. Op if you know her personally tell her to take it easy on the creams sha.
jealously
Re: I Would Love To Suck Munachi Abii's Boobies And Bite Her Nippies! by hoMegas(m): 12:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
tongue so tasty!
Munachi p u s s y go swit person wella!!!!
She is blessed on top!
you are finished
Re: I Would Love To Suck Munachi Abii's Boobies And Bite Her Nippies! by siie: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2017
fairygeh:

I was shocked too when I saw this post.the OP don carry his obsession reach another level
I think say na only me notice am o.. He's totally obsessed with her.. Go check all his topics it's all abt this munachi abii. Stupid nigga angry
Re: I Would Love To Suck Munachi Abii's Boobies And Bite Her Nippies! by Palmwinetapper: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
siie:
I think say na only me notice am o.. He's totally obsessed with her.. Go check all his topics it's all abt this munachi abii. Stupid nigga angry
mind your business maybe you will be something in life. Nosey bast****

(1) (2) (Reply)

TACHA Looks Different In Short Gown, Steps Into Her New Benz With No Plate Num. / Christian Actress Steps Out Without *bra* | See Photos / Shocking +18 Pics Of Nude Ladies Dancing At Kanye Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.