Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (59029 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by segtak25: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Oh my days, aswear Lagos girls are no longer smiling and it’s so bad that these days they come out so bold to add wives on BBM, even confront them at parties and tell them, ‘I am screwing your man, got it’? Wow wow wow!! So this chic’s story goes thus. The chic is dating a certain lady’s husband, she managed to get her BB pin and told her, look I am dating your man. The lady fires back and she started raining curses on the wife, saying I had wanted you to shift before, but now you must LEAVE. At a point in time, she confronted the wife physically with her friends and rained insults on her, the most painful part of the whole scenario is that, the girl in question and the man are so damn close that one evening she was chatting the wife up as usual insulting her, and said to her‘go and cook for my boo mehn, he just entered the house’. How sad can that be? Aswear some girls are crazyyyyyyyy. I have got her photo tho, but let’s save some face!! I hope she gets to read this and change. Your future husband is not someone else’s own, go look for your own man, ode… yes, I am taking sides, lol. The chats below…

Source :http://streetgist.com/lagos-girl-adds-boyfriends-wife-on-bb-tells-her-i-will-deal-with-you-live-chats/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by segtak25: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2015

1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by iceberylin(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
B#tchs awta control sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by powerfulsettingz: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
But stealing Is not corruption na

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by misspicy(f): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Women are their own worst enemy,no one tries dis sh1t with me.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by espn(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Now if u see a dead body at d road side..you will all shout ritualist.. some people prepare there grave them self.. all d wife needs is to tell a friend who is sick in d head and she will be history.
Ladies should b careful when choosing a man. Very irresponsible and disrespectful man. He's to b blamed. He deserves to be shot at a very close range.

Lastly: if any woman tries this with my wife..she will regret the day she had her 1st breath.

399 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Omotayor123(f): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2015
One of the desperate ladies spotted.

It's not her fault but that of the useless husband who's making her wife an object of ridicule..

No wonder some wives poison their husbands.

God help us!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2015
[b]hmmm...

1) The Man in question who is the subject of all this bìtch fights between the women is just a big fool and an idiot of high repute. He doesn't respect his wife at all and i'm sure he must have said so many disrespectful things about her in the side chiq's presence that's why she's bold enough to add up his wife and still insult her. Even having the mind to confront her physically with her friends. angry

2) The wife: where did she go wrong? Could she have hurt her husband or done something painful to him in the past? Does she have a bad attitude or is she neglecting her husband? There was a part where the side chick was talking about her not taking care of her husband well.

If that's the case she really has to make amends and sit up. But first she has to get rid of that side chick in anyway possible. She should have talked to her husband about it.

On the other hand if she's not at fault but her husband just wants to be irresponsible and stùpid enough to allow such things happen then she's just killing herself slowly. My advice is for her to leave them alone and let karma do it's work.

3) side chiq/olosho: Ode! Mumu,, you are just a shameless girl who doesn't have any regard for her self. You are talking about being prepared when karma wants to strike. You think karma will warn you when it's about to happen? I laugh at your crass foolishnes.

So of all the men roaming around the streets you have decided it's a married man you want to date ehn? That one no do you,,you have gone ahead to insult and embarrass the wife of the shameless husband.

You don't even deserve a husband at all again. From the way you're talking confidently it seems you have gone to meet your grand father for Juju so you can tie that man up. If not I don't see how you'll be so bold enough to insult the wife of your maga. A fellow woman like you.

That is a very shameless thing to do.

God punish you and the rest of your kind doing this same thing all over the world. undecided
[/b]

257 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by adenine02: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2015
>: grin

Buh sincialy na men scarzzzz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by damiloladuke: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2015
well she must have something she belive in seriously.... you go try that with my former girlfriend... your own Don set... she will simply ask you to prepare your will and ask you to meet at the battlefield... na pepper spray she go use finish am

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by naijaboiy: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
You can't insult my wife and walk away freely like that.

Except you use Jazz. undecided

Well i'm not even planning to cheat at all so that can't happen in the first place. undecided

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by akpumping7720(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Imagine..... Naa so husband scarce reach? Anyway, I believe this incident is real and the fault is from d man and not the side chic. And is like the man loves the side chic more than the wife...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by joystickextendr: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
okay

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by NotNairalandi(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Aja primary school Aja Lagos;

TEACHER: Students!!!! Who can make a sentence with fire?

TUNDE: Nairaland is on fire!

TEACHER: why can't you make the sentence a bit longer.

TUNDE: Nairaland is on fireoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by asodeboyede(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2015
shocked The rot is from the man not the side chick.
"When a man misfires, he must surely prepare for a backfire!"
-Father Abraham 78BC
WAHALA KUNLE NI YEN KE shocked

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Tashaamania(f): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2015
operiot:
loabana:
Nairalandi:
G
joystickextendr:
okay
Y'al should fear God.

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Truckpusher(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Smh.
One iidiotic girl did this to my uncle's wife in the church and she didn't find it funny after then.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Joblessness! Both of them are very stewpid.
The wife shouldn't even have dignified that trash with a response, the man In btween will be feeling like a god.

Men are the root causes of their downfall, render this man impotent or let poverty overtake him and see if that girl will not drop him like a hot coal.

Smh some women need to learn how to make your man yours and only yours.

This can't happen to me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:
Women are their own worst enemy,no one tries dis sh1t with me.
hmmm iron lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by dridowu: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2015
embarassed embarassed wretched useless frustrated useless impotent incompetent irresponsible idiotic stupid foolish ignoramus boorish arrogant indolent miserly shiftless animalistic Mumu abnormal Man*

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by drey076(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2015
watin concern me

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by NinaArsenal(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol. Lagos girls aint smiling
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by cold(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Stealing Is not corruption
O boy you funny o grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Hoes everywhere

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.