Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi (30705 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Buhari Reading Listed Potential Members Of His Cabinet From Paper(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by SOUNDKING: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
dayo23:
You must be a real fo0l, what makes u think the poster is a yoruba? I can see what have been giving u a sleepless nite. Give me a link where yoruba hierarchy are complaining about Buhari's marginalization. GEJ own was different, he appointed people who ain't competent.
oh you are no longer marginalised!,fear not my brother for sharia awaits you.
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by SOUNDKING: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I AM NOT YORUBA. GET IT INTO YOUR TINY, MELODRAMATIC SKULL THAT NOT EVERYBODY AGAINST BIAFRA IS YORUBA AND JUST MAYBE YOU MAY BE ABLE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL.

And even if I was yoruba. Have you ever seen MY moniker complaining about marginalization? I'm talking about my own moniker.
noo you are not marginalised,can a slave complain of marginalization?,sharia is knocking on your doooooooooor x3
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Any unbiased Nigerian knows that if we should adhere strictly to merit, it will take donkey years to find northerners who will match southerners in terms of real qualification.

Remove government establishments and favoritism and you will find very few core northerners in white collar jobs. So Utomi if we insist on competence as a yardstick for Buhari to appoint his cabinet, no northerner can make the list.
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ok oh

Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by omobaba101(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
There is a constitutional provision for the appointment of the Ministers, I respect Pat, but he goofed on this. Every state must be represented, that is not a little thing. God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by chernest2002: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Who the cap fit let him wear it they say,but i thought that some cap is universal and unisex or do buhari make cap with his daura heads alone.
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by neocortex: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Just as the case is during Voting right,why don't u come out and preach like this to ur fellow tribe during election , Any Zone that voted base on Tribalism should be ready to accept whatever that follows.

If I may ask, which zone didn't vote based on tribalism ?

I don't think you live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by shomutuski(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
FACTS THAT I KNOW......
1.Buhari will choose whoever he wants in his cabinet regardless of their ethnic background.
2. People will complain here on nairaland and shut up because nothing will happen, not even a leaf will fall.
3. You can shout all you want about blah blah blah. It won't change anything.. NIGERIA NAH HIM B KOKO.
4. Some ethnic groups have always been greedy, cunny and very tribalistic ever since the Civil war. No matter what you do for them... It's not enough.. Xcept you tear dem outta nigeria's map.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by toloskhati(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
The Centre Bank Gov, Agbor- Delta north, NNPC GMD, Onicha-Ugbor-Delta North, Delta State Gov, Agbor - Delta North and proberbly Federal Minister Ogwash-Uku- Delta North.... is that not your underlining reason for that statement Professor of selfish economy.
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
toloskhati:
The Centre Bank Gov, Agbor- Delta north, NNPC GMD, Onicha-Ugbor-Delta North, Delta State Gov, Agbor - Delta North and proberbly Federal Minister Ogwash-Uku- Delta North.... is that not your underlining reason for that statement Professor of selfish economy.
Another dimension. Wahala dey ooo
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by toloskhati(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
The Centre Bank Gov, Agbor- Delta north, NNPC GMD, Onicha-Ugbor-Delta North, Delta State Gov, Agbor - Delta North and proberbly Federal Minister Ogwash-Uku- Delta North.... could that not be your underlining reason for that statement Professor of selfish economy.
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by badttrader(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

This thing called "geographical zone" is just for political convenience. In reality, The SS and NC are just toooooooo diverse to be tagged as a people. Too many ethnic groups with very different cultures. As SS people, yes we share that boundary, love for marine, fish, and few other things BUT mehn, I don't see my Akwa-Ibom brothers in the least bit concerned about Kachikwu's appointment. We are not happy and we are not sad, jealous, or whatever. We are just indifferent. Most of you really need to get of NL and social media for a while and visit places to learn more about other groups besides yours. This is why I am a strong advocate pf the NYSC program. I learnt a lot up North you know.....

Please who are you?? I LOVE YOU!!!
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by totorimi: 2:16am On Aug 08, 2015
People just make comments that when replayed some years from now they be ashamed. It is unconstitutional to appoint ministers all from one section of the country. People shouldn't just talk to be heard they should be objective in their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by sammyj: 4:34am On Aug 08, 2015
.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rhymz:
cave man logic and reasoning. How does choosing only people from your village ensure competence? Unless you can prove only a section or tribe or village can produce competent people then it's hypocritical to OK an obvious scheme that excludes people whose competence is seen from the prism of the part of the country they come from and not actually their abilities to get the job done.
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by Chuksgeo: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2015
who is Pay Utomi sef?

lubbish!!!
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by AdorableBelle(f): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/08/07/buhari-is-free-to-appoint-all-his-cabinet-from-one-village-pat-utomi/

In a multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, multi-cultural, multi-religious society where the faultlines continue to engender mistrust, no thanks to leaders' inability to harness something good out of the plurality.
Very, very unfortunate sentiment coming from anybody; but even moreso coming from Pat, if this really came from him!
Pending further action, still need confirmation Utomi said this!
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by rhymz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Goldenboy007:

It's high time you left your little world and embrace civilization. So your brilliant ideology is for Nigeria to sacrifice objectivity and competency on the altar of tribal sentiments? When are we going to stop acting like cavemen ? This same mentality made your forefathers barter their kinsmen to colonialists for objects as trivial as matchboxes and mirrors. Wake up man ! Nigeria is bigger than your village !!! Stop being a local champion !
Nigeria is what it is today because of pretentious and dishonest morons like you who rather sulk up once the person in power is your favorite telling them the truth is not important and does not apply in their case.

God Forbid that a bigoted retard like you will lead any position of influence in this country, it is so obvious how daft and myopic your logic and sense of fairness is.

In case your thick lame brain is not educated enough on the Constitution of this country, a quick Google search will help cure your utter ignorance on the issue, instead of commenting with stupefying ignorance on what the Nigerian Constitution allows and does not allow, you are better off shutting that dirty hole in your ugly face and let people who are way more informed than you educate your ignorant @ss.

Again, only a bigoted fellow filled with an overly inordinate ambition to be seen as a fierce supporter of Buhari will make the kind of unfortunate and careless statement credited to Pat Utomi who should know better than to make divisive statements that makes him come across as politically ignorant and naive. Unless he and the bigots supporting his unfortunate statement can prove that Mr President is faced with a limited pool of where to search for qualified Nigerians to use to develop this country then it does not make any sense in every ramifications for anyone to justify or imply that the reason why most of Mr President's advisers so far have been largely from a particular section of the country is because they are competent.

People need to be careful the kind of dishonesty they spew in the guise of supporting anyone, it is very easy for somebody else from another region to do so in their own sphere of leadership and claim that the imbalance does not matter so long as they are qualified. If it was entirely left to the instrumentality of competence alone, it is very clear that representation from the North won't be anything when compared to their counterparts from the south. I am not against anybody supporting Buhari but please don't spew dishonest mumbo-jumbo just so you can be seen as an ardent supporter of Buhari, we are all Nigerians and gave interest in contributing our own quota in developing a great country.
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by Goldenboy007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
rhymz:
Nigeria is what it is today because of pretentious and dishonest morons like you who rather sulk up once the person in power is your favorite telling them the truth is not important and does not apply in their case.

God Forbid that a bigoted retard like you will lead any position of influence in this country, it is so obvious how daft and myopic your logic and sense of fairness is.

In case your thick lame brain is not educated enough on the Constitution of this country, a quick Google search will help cure your utter ignorance on the issue, instead of commenting with stupefying ignorance on what the Nigerian Constitution allows and does not allow, you are better off shutting that dirty hole in your ugly face and let people who are way more informed than you educate your ignorant @ss.

Again, only a bigoted fellow filled with an overly inordinate ambition to be seen as a fierce supporter of Buhari will make the kind of unfortunate and careless statement credited to Pat Utomi who should know better than to make divisive statements that makes him come across as politically ignorant and naive. Unless he and the bigots supporting his unfortunate statement can prove that Mr President is faced with a limited pool of where to search for qualified Nigerians to use to develop this country then it does not make any sense in every ramifications for anyone to justify or imply that the reason why most of Mr President's advisers so far have been largely from a particular section of the country is because they are competent.

People need to be careful the kind of dishonesty they spew in the guise of supporting anyone, it is very easy for somebody else from another region to do so in their own sphere of leadership and claim that the imbalance does not matter so long as they are qualified. If it was entirely left to the instrumentality of competence alone, it is very clear that representation from the North won't be anything when compared to their counterparts from the south. I am not against anybody supporting Buhari but please don't spew dishonest mumbo-jumbo just so you can be seen as an ardent supporter of Buhari, we are all Nigerians and gave interest in contributing our own quota in developing a great country.

Someone once said that if you argue with an i.d.i.o.t, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Your reply shows I just wasted my time trying to reason with a condescending egocentric buffoon. I am so disappointed in myself that I replied a semiliterate who doesn't even know how to use the dictionary !!! My gaaaaawwwwwdd !!!!! Is this what Nigerian educational system is producing now ? I am out !!!!
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by rhymz(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Goldenboy007:

Someone once said that if you argue with an i.d.i.o.t, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Your reply shows I just wasted my time trying to reason with a condescending egocentric buffoon. I am so disappointed in myself that I replied a semiliterate who doesn't even know how to use the dictionary !!! My gaaaaawwwwwdd !!!!! Is this what Nigerian educational system is producing now ? I am out !!!!
hahahahaha..... Typical of a slowpoke to resort to finding fault, you probably will be a junior to me both in age and social status, you can spew trash on here because of the anonymity granted to you by the Internet, enjoy the luxury of anonymity but just so you know, you will go mad if you tried to do the kind of job I do or be half as intelligent as I am..... Not everyone you see here is in your mediocre league..... Next time be sure to pick your own size when you want to be a prick. .. Lol
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by omonnakoda: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
rhymz:
hahahahaha..... Typical of a slowpoke to resort to finding fault, you probably will be a junior to me both in age and social status, you can spew trash on here because of the anonymity granted to you by the Internet, enjoy the luxury of anonymity but just so you know, you will go mad if you tried to do the kind of job I do or be half as intelligent as I am..... Not everyone you see here is in your mediocre league..... Next time be sure to pick your own size when you want to be a prick. .. Lol
Let us assume that you are as intelligent as you believe you are.Is your "intelligence" the result of any effort or exertion on your part? Intelligent people do not boast about their intelligence
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by Goldenboy007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
rhymz:

omonnakoda:
Let us assume that you are as intelligent as you believe you are.Is your "intelligence" the result of any effort or exertion on your part? Intelligent people do not boast about their intelligence

Can you believe that nonentity !!!! He is probably one political thug somewhere on a stolen laptop or phone !!! I didn't even bother to read the jargons he copied out of a dictionary !!! I even thought he was intelligent until he replied and typed that rubbish !!!
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by rhymz(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Hahaha.... I don't remember boasting to you about anything, does my intelligence intimidate the shit out of you.... Too bad I can't help your feelings..... I am here to whip ignoramuses like you and the temperamental slow poke I quoted earlier on into line.... If you can't stand the harshness of my reprimand then mind your damn business and comment like you have got some sense in that thick skull of yours.
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by rhymz(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Goldenboy007:
rhymz:

Can you believe that nonentity !!!! He is probably one political thug somewhere on a stolen laptop or phone !!! I didn't even bother to read the jargons he copied out of a dictionary !!! I even thought he was intelligent until he replied and typed that rubbish !!!
hahahah.....kid stop throwing childish temper tantrums like somebody stole your candy.. I can perceive envy and frustration in your response... I know I intimidate you the way I write and belittle you. You should go and look for people in your intellectual threshold, I don't do averages neither do I have the patience for whiny people that can't back up their arguments intelligently without whining...
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by omonnakoda: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2015
rhymz:
Hahaha.... I don't remember boasting to you about anything, does my intelligence intimidate the shit out of you.... Too bad I can't help your feelings..... I am here to whip ignoramuses like you and the temperamental slow poke I quoted earlier on into line.... If you can't stand the harshness of my reprimand then mind your damn business and comment like you have got some sense in that thick skull of yours.
Everyone has some intelligence,it is a spectrum.Clearly you think you have a lot of it.You are entitled to an opinion though your opinion does not change the reality.It is what is
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by rhymz(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
omonnakoda:

Everyone has some intelligence,it is a spectrum.Clearly you think you have a lot of it.You are entitled to an opinion though your opinion does not change the reality.It is what is
yeah right, it is my opinion, why it hurts and intimidates you even though it is not about you is what I can't seem to fathom... Unless of course somebody is fighting with a personal inadequacy.. Again, not my problem, just mind your damn business.
Re: Buhari Is Free To Appoint All His Cabinet From One Village – Pat Utomi by Fortune118005(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo / Subsidy Removal: Filling Stations Record Low Sales As Govs Back Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.