Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) (34465 Views)

DJ Cuppy: "Davido Uses His Father's Influence As An Advantage But I Don't" / Bovi Uses His New Child As A Meme / Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by contactmorak: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
MI has officially run out of ideas! And if an artiste lacks ideas on stage, his idea factory should definitely be empty in the studio! Fresh from making a female fan dissolve into tears at the Star Music Trek 2015 Calabar Rocks concert by proposing to her, the Choc Boi Nation President did the same thing to a female fan while performing at Makurdi Rocks which held on Saturday August 1 at the IBB Square, Makurdi, Benue State.
In the middle of his performance, he called on a female fan in the audience and invited her onstage. The 'overjoyed' fan gladly jumped onstage and immediately denied having a boyfriend. "I am Mrs. Abaga!" she 'excitedly' declared as the crowd roared in approval. And MI, in what now appears to have been a redundant move to the smart members of the audience, gave the babe an engagement ring. "Arrangee thingz" Lol...Watch the video of MI 'proposing' to the female fan below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeaLKRrQpSU

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/out-of-ideas-mi-uses-his-proposal-stunt.html

1 Share

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by wisefizz(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015

She don happy finish..... Gals sha

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by valilo20(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Paschal001: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2015
How e take concern me... ..

5 Likes

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Yustash001(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Nice one....shorrt man...

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by redgem(f): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
don't worry continue, till the girls do you jazz

6 Likes

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by pretydiva(f): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
He never jam real warri babe undecided

7 Likes

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by kissty(f): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
abeg MI come propose to me. i use d name of shongo, oogun, amadioha, isicotegbo, akataka etc beg u.

3 Likes

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Pebcak: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
[img]http://i./j8w22HcQqjSpi.gif[/img]

by force by fire u go marry me

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Run out of ideas ??
Abeg, go get a job.
To write song,sing am, you think say na to create a topic on Nairaland.

Foolish Nigerians

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by kulobyno: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Ddonoflife(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Wetin make we do o
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
MMMtsssheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Realgana(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
As M.I short na so him brain short.
Subsidise land for sale.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by imsuboi(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Haters gonna hate. MI is going places. #AfricanRapperNumberOne

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by adainternet14: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol, MI d chairman!
See past questions for ur 1st choice institution @
www.dsbsnigeria.com/postutme
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Ayanko(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
kk
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by PERFECT2(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
M.I na BAGGA
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Dis is wot I call Elegushi proposal

1 Like

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by ojnnaco(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
How this story take reduce d value of dollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by chocolateme(f): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Na so him go dey do sotee on his wedding day, all these babes go wear wedding gowns and start to pursue him from the church to the streets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Nkechi you are rocking MI on Stage My Uncle will hear Today

1 Like

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Kufie(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2015
What do you expect from a short man?

1 Like

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by crackhouse(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
girls and their foolishness. whenever they see a celebrity they will start to misbehave especially those that don't have plans on how to succeed in life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Nigga looked damned too serious on that proposal though,nice idea to get some after the show grin

1 Like

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
okay undecided
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Maximus85(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
contactmorak:
MI has officially run out of ideas! And if an artiste lacks ideas on stage, his idea factory should definitely be empty in the studio! Fresh from making a female fan dissolve into tears at the Star Music Trek 2015 Calabar Rocks concert by proposing to her, the Choc Boi Nation President did the same thing to a female fan while performing at Makurdi Rocks which held on Saturday August 1 at the IBB Square, Makurdi, Benue State.
In the middle of his performance, he called on a female fan in the audience and invited her onstage. The 'overjoyed' fan gladly jumped onstage and immediately denied having a boyfriend. "I am Mrs. Abaga!" she 'excitedly' declared as the crowd roared in approval. And MI, in what now appears to have been a redundant move to the smart members of the audience, gave the babe an engagement ring. "Arrangee thingz" Lol...Watch the video of MI 'proposing' to the female fan below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeaLKRrQpSU

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/out-of-ideas-mi-uses-his-proposal-stunt.html

Your opinion. You don't know him. Some of us have known MI for ages.
These engagement moves can't be without a reason. I'm very sure there's more to it than you can see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe's Wedding At Ikoyi registry / Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.