Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Profitable Is Wine And Liquor Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Wine And Liquor Business In Lagos (2493 Views)

Who Is Into Wine And Liquor Business? / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Wine And Liquor Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Wine And Liquor Business In Lagos by ceemere: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls house, I want to inquire from those probably already in this line of business how lucrative it is here in lagos, especially the surulere area of lagos and if its worth it, what is the estimated capital to start it up (I.e liquor license, shop rent, furnishing the shop and stocking it with assorted drinks).I have just 2 months to round up my NYSC and the fear of unemployment and job hunting is really getting to me as most of my credible and qualified former colleagues who passed out long before I came ar still roaming the streets of lagos searching for job. Thanks
Re: How Profitable Is Wine And Liquor Business In Lagos by wisefizz(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Lalasticlala.. Pls move this to front page.. Pls Pls Pls pls
Re: How Profitable Is Wine And Liquor Business In Lagos by Towncrier007(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2017
hahaha...

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Thousands Of Bitcoins For Free / Fidelity Bank- Who Really Knows This Bank? / Nigerian Business Websites --- Let See:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.