Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) (34131 Views)

Federal Government Academy Suleja 2018 Admission Exercise Begins (Read Details) / Help A Bro!!! Scholarship Or Study Abroad / Predegree Form Alert!! Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Is Out Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Kcinho(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kockane:

Someone wants to enter gutter... angry
lol......tolux u never change
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by AprokoMan: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
realborn:

We are obviously on different paths.

The Op attested to being biased straightforwardly blunt against the Nigerian APC people when he supported Saraki for Senate Presidency just simply to spite APC. Which objective critic does that?

[s]Further lessons on objective criticism are culled below:

- Objective criticism is not intended to be malicious and is instead motivated by the desire to encourage improvement.

- Objective criticism should not include personal attacks or overly negative language.

- Objective criticism seeks to include facts that are impossible to dispute.
Objective criticism seeks to use the expression of unbiased thoughts and reason rather than the expression of emotions and personal preference.

Further reading on: https://blog.udemy.com/objective-criticism/

You need not defend the Op. He has not denied his preference for partisanship on the altar of objectivity.

As the Op advised, no need to further derail the thread smiley
[/s]

U can't even hide ur hate when Barcanista writes a public awareness article. Shame on u
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by AprokoMan: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
eyaaaaaa,see frustration,I do understand,you didn't finish your studies there,you were expelled from the school and so you ended up being a tout,no wonder you were so bitter with my comment,sowie tongue grin

Look at the babbling subhuman dunce! Even on a neutral thread as such u couldn't hide the stupidity u were born with. Fool! undecided
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by AprokoMan: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
[s]
torkaka:

. . . . . . .relax, . . . . .you can't change the thought process of a programmed "robot", who ran and opened this thread as a means to project the human side of his "person" . . . . . . . . . . . .I mentioned "eye service" earlier because it is clear and obvious to me the op's game plan . . . . . . . . . . . .how else do you explain why someone will call something "fraud" when he has not bothered to verify from the other party (the school)? how does someone call this situation fraud when you don't know the position of the ministry of education? . . . . . . . . . . .the op has heard the woman's version, he will not see reason with your version because it will put paid to his humanitarian agenda!!! . . . . . . . . . .whichever MOD that allowed this topic to make front page with the words "fraud alert" should be banned (se.un take note)
[/s]

You're such an incorrigible douchebag! Didn't u see the picture proof the Op posted in the first page? What other evidence do you want? Call it eye service or whatever word ur stinking brain think of, all I know is that ur a hater and if u don't stop soon u might die of high bp. Egregiously ill-bred microphallus!
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by AprokoMan: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
[s]
Delafruita:
we always remember the school.that school made many of us ready for life in the real world which is why we have an alumni association which meets quaterly on ways to move the school forward
[/s]

What evidence do u have to prove that u were a student of the said school? I smell a rat! undecided
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by realborn(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
AprokoMan:
[/s]

Lolol.

Saraki as Senate President legislates over APC or Nigeria? Anyone who openly admits to supporting someone he adjudged to be morally bankrupt (his position not mine) for a critical position as the Senate President because he intends to spite a political party against the interest of Nigeria is unpatriotic and does not pray for progress.

Even if you have such cruel intentions, never admit such in public. A serious management lesson to be learnt.

I definitely do not hate Barcanista. I copy him in some of my previous articles. This recent gaffe is below par. Quite disappointing.

It is a feel good Sunday abeg.
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Delafruita(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

seems your brain has corroded
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Delafruita:
cheesy
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by AprokoMan: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
Delafruita:
[/s]

Idiota!
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

. . . . . .demented soul!!! . . . . .you can't even comprehend!!!
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by AprokoMan: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
torkaka:

. . . . . .demented soul!!! . . . . .you can't even comprehend!!!
[/s]

Your father, his father's forefathers are demented souls! May thunder strike u dead this moment!
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Ama80(f): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Delafruita:
you shouldn't have included the "fraud alert" in your topic.by doing so,you made it about the principal

Just so you know,the latest information I got makes it clear the ministry approved those payments since the school hasn't received any funding for almost 9months.they also approved the payment of WAEC and NECO which will be the first time such will ever happen in FEDACAD.three members of the alumni body will be meeting with the principal after church today so she can further explain why the situation is the way it is.

A team has also been dispatched to the ministry to confirm that the fees were approved and to take steps to reverse it

I should also add that from the information I have,these fees haven't taken eFfect.they were supposed to at the beginning of the next session so it is the hope of the alumni body that they be reverse
hop d meeting with the principal was successful.may we knw d outcome.
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by realborn(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Delafruita:
you shouldn't have included the "fraud alert" in your topic.by doing so,you made it about the principal

Just so you know,the latest information I got makes it clear the ministry approved those payments since the school hasn't received any funding for almost 9months.they also approved the payment of WAEC and NECO which will be the first time such will ever happen in FEDACAD.three members of the alumni body will be meeting with the principal after church today so she can further explain why the situation is the way it is.

A team has also been dispatched to the ministry to confirm that the fees were approved and to take steps to reverse it

I should also add that from the information I have,these fees haven't taken eFfect.they were supposed to at the beginning of the next session so it is the hope of the alumni body that they be reverse

Great feedback!

This is the true essence of a forum like this. Hopefully, this thread will lead to the FG doing the needful to support the school and implementation of fees cancelled afterwards..
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by donlawrenzo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kcinho:

The lawro S. I know? 2006 set?
Yes boss. It's Lawro
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by blessmyij(f): 2:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Great job!!! I might be late but I want to let the house to know that we have been paying the said fees since even up till this term. Nothing has been done about that. Thanks and well done. .
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Sohot: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Like all things in Nigeria ,they have killed this school , i graduated in 1999 and enjoyed the scholarship but even then things had started changing gradually and i am not surprised to see this.Nigeria is a useless country

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by redcurry(f): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sohot:
Like all things in Nigeria ,they have killed this school , i graduated in 1999 and enjoyed the scholarship but even then things had started changing gradually and i am not surprised to see this.Nigeria is a useless country
its just unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / Exclusive Photos Of JAMB CBT Center As Candidates Sweat It Out!!! / Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.