Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Suggestions, Opinions And Political Discussion Between Cross Riverians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggestions, Opinions And Political Discussion Between Cross Riverians (1023 Views)

. / Discussion Between An Urhobo Man And A Yoruba Man On Niger Delta About Biafra / Whatsapp Group For political Discussion For Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions, Opinions And Political Discussion Between Cross Riverians by Tonylyte(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eval Asikong U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E! Till date, Professor Ben Ayade has resisted the pressure to petition Joe Agi (SAN) to National Judicial Commission for the criminal and fraudulent evidence he has filed in the suit against Ayade. Ayade, rather, calls Agi, ''my brother''. I feel so weakened and sobber by this. I suspect that Ayade reads the Holy Bible alot and equally puts into practice the tenets of Christ. This is what majority of so-called-pasto rs cannot do. How I wish Agi will equally realize this on time and pay def ears to ill advisers. Crossriverians, this is our state and we must be resolute in protecting it and keeping our flag of pride hoisted above the heights of limitations. Isn't it marvellous that the same state whose state capital had been the first Federal Capital territory, has today, produced the first-black- inventor-governor in the world? Well, for those who don't know, Ayade invented the very first group water remediation for the Oil and Gas Industry in Africa. To further complement his intimidating, unequalled, outstanding and impeccable records, he had sponored 41 bills in the senate in less than 4years, wow! Which is the highest, ever in Nigeria's Senate History, aside the million Japanese Yen award from his Doctoral Thesis which has attracted global concern. With this trajectroy of legendary, I see a president in the making. Please! Please!! Please!!! Other states are copying from us. Let us not bring our glories to meet hand-in-hand with an undeserved doom. A man of God had told me that if Cross River falls, the entire country falls. I now understand: who amongst other governors, in the whole Africa, comparatively, has a near-record to that of Ayade? None. As Ayade often mentions, ''God! God!! God......'' It is, almost, impossible, in a world absolutely ruled by science, technology and inclined to realism, and where it is believed that people often seek recourse to faith when they are handicapped in profering solutions to problems within their envrionment, yet, a GOVERNOR is so humble to totally rely on God, irrespective of his extra ordinary history and records. The world has a lot of lessons to learn from. Ayade. — with Monjok Ezama, Paul Adie, Alhaji Abdulkarim Adam, Francis Omashi, Liyel Imoke, Simon Utsu, Efiok Cobham, Prince El- mi, Mary Andem, Sixtus Emori Lebo, Ogon Bonaventure Ojar, Elemi Lebo, Snazy Merit, Ajie Paul Abang Abang, Peter Offem Ubi, Nakanda Amboni Iyadim, YouthDecide NG, Mercy Ayim, Paulina Morphy Fogg, Okoi Obono- obla, Benedict Ayade, Eric Akpo, Okokon Mkpanam, Erajoyce Eka Bassey, Atam Linus Odey, Elias Egbe, Obanta Ushie, Adolprince Ebong, Liyel Imoke, Ronald Obi-Akatchak, Liyel Imoukhuede, Agbor Victor, Cassie Duke, Jacob Akpong, Comr Endure Onun, Joseph Patrick, Benedict Tah Tawo II, Iwara U. Iwara, Evelyn Ejike, Ayade Benedict, Agba Jalingo, Legor Idagbo, Princewill Odidi, Gospee Ikpeme, Ted Inyang, Daniel Tope Ajasa, Asuquo Ukpanyang Otu, Otu Kadana, Governor Josèph-lashakara Edét, Etyne Ayara, Etom Akpama, George Daniel, Linda Ayade, Jarigbe Agom, Osonabiji S-Ojong, Piatabuchy Idagbo, Aklah Kenn, John Omagu, Agibe Chris, Diaspora Initiative, Cross River State Politics, Jabez Jason, Emmanuel Etim, Prince Thomas Abi Jr., John Gaul Lebo, Prince Michael Nku Abuo, Alorye Andeshi Eraye, Iyke Anijah-Obi, Declan Ogar-Genesis and Stanley Morphy 4 hours ago · Public · in Mobile Uploads View Full Size · Send as Message · Report 18 people like this. Godwin Agla Hmmmmmm Like · Reply · Report · 3 hours ago Peter Offem Ubi I hardly speak on your post my friend Eval Asikong, this one you have gone far to project a possible run in 2019 for Ayade, I just wonder. And please tell us which are the states in Nigeria copying from us. Only the Kaduna State governor seems to be making serious in roads on governance oooh as it stands today...good government isn't personality contest. Edited · Like · Reply · Report · 3 hours ago Wofai Ewa I will not comment on the legal matter but Ben Ayade as a model professional is exemplary...and this is not praise-singing because I do not even know him as a person but respect his works and achievements. You are right about CRS being strategic to the Nation of Nigeria but only visionaries can see that and so again it is sad that the state of Cross River is in such a bad state. Lovers of CRS can only hope that the dust settles quickly so proper work can begin to pull this sick giant off her backside and back on her feet. It is long overdue. On the issue of the presidency, it is my desire and hope that the terrible failings of the only South-South President of Nigeria will not come back to haunt us as a people. We had a chance to show this nation that the Niger Delta can produce a great leader and so we can deserve to produce more leaders in the future. But that dream may turn out to be a very tall order because the only president we were 'lucky' to produce failed his people and the nation, woefully. He stumbled on the role and proved that it was a real stumble. Let us concentrate on CRS and be mindful that the APC-led federal government may not be beneficial to a PDP-led CRS, unless there are plans underway for that to change. However, if in the future the Niger Delta region is lucky enough to get a chance to produce another president, I presume it should be a current protégé of Ben Ayade, and not Ben Ayade himself. But then again, who knows tomorrow? Edited · Like · 3 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago Edmund James Abang @Peter Offem Ubi I agree with you on this. Good governance has never been or is it still been measure by personality. Performance is what the people want to see, you don't need to patronized the people with words about the last championship you won. The people are waiting for action, its three months plus down the road oooo!!! Like · Reply · Report · 2 hours ago Osonabiji S-Ojong We belief Ayade 100% but one thing i expect from him is to encourage a mega city in the central, located in Ikom and another in the north located where he deem best necesary to discourage rural urban migration and cause a better igr Like · Reply · Report · 2 hours ago Eval Asikong Civil servants have not only been cleared of salary backlogs in the state, but are paid on or before 25th of every monthe: there have been improvement in the supply of water; disciplines has returned to our workforce; application for green police to depopulate 1000 teeming army of unemployed youth, inrespect to the promis he made to provide 1000 jobs before 100days in office. Are all these achievements not being noticed in just 3months? Like · Reply · Report · 2 hours ago Ogon Bonaventure Ojar Calabar became the capital of the Southern pronince in 1806,we have Nigeria in 1914,therefore Calabar have never been capital of Niaja,its not a secret that on the 31st july friday Joe Agi completed his Appeal process,no going back!,wait for the Appeal verdict,proceedings commence soon. Edited · Like · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago Joseph Patrick @ Eval. ur analysis are factually true and ur figure accurate. I could say CRS is the only state that is yet to borrow money, yet still, projects are ongoing. Can't we ask ourself were are the monies coming from? Workers Salaries are paid on or before 25 of every month whereas other state borrow/ opten loan to pay her workers salaries and to execute projects as well as other financial need that may subsequently come up. It is pretty sad, come to think of the financial status the state inherited from the outgone administration. At the federal, the govt is said to have been clearing the mess inherited likewise the state. There's a saying that, the foundation of a house will determine how strong it would be. It is not about starting but to finish what u started. The former River State gov started well, but how did he endup? Nobody should push the gov into doing what proper planning is not inplace yet. Carry on the good job able gov. Like · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago Joseph Patrick Ayade is a man whose heart yearn for absolute peace and such act could be the evidence that exhibit his statemanship. Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago Godwin Adi I have always advocated for peace, love and harmony amongst all Crossriverians so that the state could move to the next level. Whatever is your professional calling and expertise, bring it to add value to cross river. ALL HANDS MUST BE ON DECK. Like · Reply · Report

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu. / Buhari Blamed For Chelsea Loss. / Jealous Toyboy Burns Sugarmummy And Her New Lover To Death In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.