Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 PM

Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos (4732 Views)

Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt / Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by SaniSANOH(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
A Virginia-based church, White Tail Chapel, has caused a stir.
Chapel: The pastor leads the church by example, standing in his pulpit without a scrap of clothing as he reads stories from the Bible to the faithful gathered in his small rural church in Southampton, Virginia (pictured)

Chapel: The pastor leads the church by example, standing in his pulpit without a scrap of clothing as he reads stories from the Bible to the faithful gathered in his small rural church in Southampton, Virginia (pictured)

The church got everyone’s attention when it introduced a kind of worship where the members have to praise God naked. Although the rule was not made compulsory for the members of the church a year ago when the idea was introduced, on Sunday, August 2nd, 2015, the head pastor announced to his congregants that nudity is now mandatory in the church.

Daily Mail reports that the church, which is located in Ivor in the southern state of Virginia, has since then asked members and worshippers alike to leave behind their material concerns including clothing anytime they come to worship. The church now describes itself as a family nudist community where visitors can enjoy all manner of activities, including spiritual worship in a completely natural (nude) way.

Freedom: Pastor Allen Parker said he came to the decision to allow naked worship after concluding his flock should be free to forgo materialism and the 'pretense' of clothing if they desire

Freedom: Pastor Allen Parker said he came to the decision to allow naked worship after concluding his flock should be free to forgo materialism and the ‘pretense’ of clothing if they desire

In justifying the church’s ridiculous way of worship, Pastor Allen Parker said that many of Jesus’ most important moments happened while he was naked. Recently, the church even conducted a marriage in the nude with couple Katie and Robert.

Pastor Parker said: “When Jesus was born he was naked, when he was crucified he was naked and when he arose he left his clothes in the tomb and he was naked. If God made us that way, how can that be wrong? I consider this a gift and a privilege God has given me as our members are caring, understanding and they’re community and family oriented. We have one of the most involved chapels anyplace around. I’ll put our church up against others around.”

Robert Church also justified getting married nude, saying that White Tail Chapel lacks the pretense sometimes found at other places of worship. He added that nudity is a great equalizer as it becomes impossible to judge someone based on their expensive or shabby clothes if they are not wearing any.

© Powered by: #sanisanoh

https://sanisanohblog./2015/08/07/see-church-where-all-members-worship-god-naked-photos/?preview=true

Follow the link to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BjoMk_R4e0

Cc:lalasticala

© Powered by: #sanisanoh

Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by SaniSANOH(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
sanisanohblog./2015/08/07/see-church-where-all-members-worship-god-naked-photos/?preview=true

Cc:lalasticala

© Powered by: #sanisanoh[/

Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by Imortal001: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
End time church
Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by princepee: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why
Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by frodobee: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
ETT
Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by abduljabbar4(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Imortal001:
End time church
Somebody should help me rate this hypocrisy. Its a normal church just like all other churches and the members are "good" christians. Only God knows what you would have said if it was a mosque

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by Imortal001: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Somebody should help me rate this hypocrisy. Its a normal church just like all other churches and the members are "good" christians. Only God knows what you would have said if it was a mosque
End time mosque.
Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by Sanoh: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you but u can see the video for yourself

Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by SaniSANOH(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

NO man, it's not Church like any other. Church these are anti christ they are here lead us astray by changing our holy believe into their way of thinking,
They are the illuminati, the free MASONic, all seen eye and the new world order. Please I referred u to do some research on any of the topic
And pls........

.. ... Follow the link to watch the video
And tell me if they are any other churches

Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
SaniSANOH:

NO man, it's not Church like any other. Church these are anti christ they are here lead us astray by changing our holy believe into their way of thinking,
They are the illuminati, the free MASONic, all seen eye and the new world order. Please I referred u to do some research on any of the topic
And pls........

.. ... Follow the link to watch the video
And tell me if they are any other churches

Then why are you guys always quick to associate us with isis and boko haram when our religion is clearly against their activities?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos by mustymatic(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Ifeann parisbookaddict jagoon is this what you do now? grin
They'll disown it now.. hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Yoke Of Barrenness / Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) / Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.