Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC (22036 Views)

Pic Of Buhari And GMD NNPC After Their Meeting / See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do / Ibe Kachikwu - GMD NNPC Does Not Have A Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by midolian(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
The new Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, has appealed to friends and well-wishers to stop placing congratulatory adverts for him in the media.

Dr. Kachikwu who assumed duty as the 17th GMD of the corporation on Tuesday, August 4, 2015, said he sees his appointment as a serious national assignment that does not require the frivolity of congratulatory adverts and the celebration they connote.

A release by the NNPC’s General Manager, Group Affairs Division, Ohi Alegbe, said Dr. Kachikwu would rather appreciate that friends and well-wishers support him with their prayers for divine guidance to carry out the onerous task ahead.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/08/stop-congratulatory-adverts-says-new-gmd-nnpc/

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by chocolateme(f): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oga what are you saying and forming? As if the position and attention no dey sweet you. Abi you wan resign? You mean the President is a joker judging from his position and all the congratulatory messages he has been getting because his position is a NOT serious national assignment. he he! You have already started making news and waves before now talk more of this ur public message. Enjoy it while it lasts and work well. CONGREGATIONS AGAIN SIR.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by MosakuAW(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oga boss!

Dont mind them, allow them to continue wasting their money. Most of them are looking for one contracts or the other. Pls be transparent in your doing and play by the country's laws and not by the oga @top laws

Pray more and work harder because the seat you are presently sitting on is as hot as PMB's seat.

Nigerians expect more from you guys cos we have giving you what you requested for. It's our turn to reap from the trees we planted.

May almighty Allah continue to give you more wisdom and knowledge in Jesus name. Amen.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
this is a man who won't allow praises and compliments gets into his head...

104 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Must be a no-nonsense man like Buhari grin

83 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by redcliff: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:
this is a man who won't allow praises and compliments gets into his head...

Maybe you should not be so fast to praise him yourself!

6 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by dunkem21(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oga, get down to work and stop the media show ..
..The advertorials dey disturb you

5 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by midolian(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
JEGA01:
Must be a no-nonsense man like Buhari grin
in fact, this is the first igbo man ever wey go say hin no like praises grin grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
redcliff:

Maybe you should not be so fast to praise him yourself!
i ain't praising him, i was just stating my observation...

11 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by wachakuta(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gbam
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by BIGERBOY1: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
E be like say gmb don warn dis guy "just face your work"

10 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by kuluTemper: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
in fact, this is the first igbo man ever wey go say hin no like praises grin grin

Can't you just understand that he is not an IGBO MAN!

he is DELTA - YORUBA!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by midolian(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
kuluTemper:

Can't you just understand that he is not an IGBO MAN!

he is DELTA - YORUBA!!!!
lool..No be only DELTA-YORUBA, NA DELTA-HAUSA.. In fact he is from DAURA, Not DELTA cheesy cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Nothing wey go happen for this regime wey u no go talk. Nothing dey ever please u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Mixty: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Oga what are you saying and forming? As if the position and attention no dey sweet you. Abi you wan resign? You mean the President is a joker judging from his position and all the congratulatory messages he has been getting because his position is a NOT serious national assignment. he he! You have already started making news and waves before now talk more of this ur public message. Enjoy it while it lasts and work well. CONGREGATIONS AGAIN SIR.
You made NO sense

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
chocolateme:
His message is simple. And that is his choice! Don't u think so? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by colossus2: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
chocolateme:
According to the book of Leviticus undecided
Your epistle made no sense

28 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by colossus2: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Why do you always have a soured tummy?
Are you suffering from bad-belle? grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by westerm(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
k.o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by ibedun: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
He is not a Biafraudian or is it BIAFRAN *spits* *kelebe from my throat on Biafrans*

2 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by alabig(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Atimes compliments like this glorify the inferior and embrasses the superior in reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by disumusa: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
but ibo rejected the man, that is an outcast i.e non real ibo

4 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by midolian(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
disumusa:
but ibo rejected the man, that is an outcast i.e non real ibo
don't mind those yeeebos, they can never be pleased. They are their own problem.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Georgekyrian(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Its a pity
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Aha hah aha ha. Thats some pride and hypocrisy.
Like you havent done it yourself too. Not necessarily published.
Like you dont know it is Nigerians culture to do that.

You pay 900k to say congrats to someone Your foolishness must be epic!!!
But then sha na the way be way.
It brings food on their table so MR NNPC boss! You dont have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by alaoeri: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Likes mind work together cool, PMB & kachikwu the Delta Ibo have something in common meanwhile Ibos are denying him as one of them yet they want Delta to be part of Biafra what an irony?

7 Likes

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by Oceemo(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Well said.
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by darhymiee(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lobatan!
Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by CecyAdrian(f): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol... I always wonder d use of it all undecided
Baba made no mistake appointing him
Ride on sir!

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by sukkot: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
correct man. this man has buhari kinda character. correct igbo man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by 9jatatafo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Display of Initial Gra Gra (D.I.G.G) men are sowing seed in your life so that they will get contracts. Nigerians and arakadede, all correct sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC by 1love4all: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
chocolateme:

What is this one saying.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) / Of What Benefit Is Signing Of The 2016 Budget To The Common Man On The Street? / Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.