Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20011 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by angieberry(f): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
That was an omission on my part. I absolutely agree with you now. The same can also be said for the male counterpart.
kramfonos:

If you've noticed, the operative words in my responses have been "comparatively" and "relatively".

Let's assume there are ten million women on Zee planet and only one million of those converse intelligently. One million on its own is a large number but COMPARED to the total number of women, one million passes of as few 'cause one-tenth is a poor fraction.

There are millions of intelligent women but compared to the female population of literate women, they are few.

This argument has been based on relative terms not an outright generalization.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

Typical.

Focus on the issue to defend your gender.

You want to distract, huh? Nice try.

undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Empty vessel!

I refuse to go down that lane with you tonight, missy. It's a cold night. Tuck yourself beneath sheets, go to sleep and navigate your way around dreamland. Good night.smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by charijee(f): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

Nairaland or Facebook is a microcosm of what is obtainable in the larger society.

If the OP templates the argument on what is obtainable here, it is valid. After all, the persons behind the monikers on Nairaland are part of the society.
That doesn't mean he has seen it all, cos I believe most persons here like to keep it low....I don't concur to him saying 98 out of 100

Thesonofmark, are you on ban?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Votukpa(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
What kind of moronic thread is this?
This op and his praise-singers must be high on something, what effrontery!

Ur very post proves the Op's claim.
First, u say this thread is MORONIc. Proving, indeed, that topics dealing with issues of lack of female intelligence is true. You're rejecting an intelligent topic right now.

Second u show ur lack of intelligence by using the word 'effrontry' inappropriately. People who support the op such as myself have nothing to fear by supporting his claims, therefore we will not have need of the 'guts' or effrontry to do so. Credulity would be a more appropriate word.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
oreos:

undecided
I know it's you. Don't worry.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
That was an omission on my part. I absolutely agree with you now. The same can also be said for the male counterpart.

Aha! We arrive at a truce then - the way intelligent arguments/discussions should be.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

Nairaland or Facebook is a microcosm of what is obtainable in the larger society.

If the OP templates the argument on what is obtainable here, it is valid. After all, the persons behind the monikers on Nairaland are part of the society.
God go bless u and ur family for this! cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Mznaett: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
You're correct sha o but not 100% though embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

Typical.

Focus on the issue to defend your gender.

You want to distract, huh? Nice try.

I don't need to defend my gender. You are responsible for what we are. There are many instances to how male monikers continue the intelligent and idle conversations with blatant flirting or reference to sex or their bodies. I do not think any man has a standing to castigate a seemingly unintelligent woman. Many men cannot stand a woman winning an argument, personally, I have learnt to shut it. Now I smile and move on to something that requires less brain power. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

I refuse to go down that lane with you tonight, missy. It's a cold night. Tuck yourself beneath sheets, go to sleep and navigate your way around dreamland. Good night.smiley

You went down that lane by quoting me first, so what the hell are you on about?
Oh yea, you desperately need that sleep maybe you can make use of your brain when you wake, that's if it's still functioning

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Votukpa:

First, u say this thread is MORONIc. Proving, indeed, that topics dealing with issues of lack of female intelligence is true. You're rejecting an intelligent topic right now.

Second u show ur lack of intelligence by using the word 'effrontry' inappropriately. People who support the op such as myself have nothing to fear by supporting his claims, therefore we will not have need of the 'guts' or effrontry to do so. Credulity would be a more appropriate word.

Bro, I give u 1 like. U dey reason! This has been one issue that has been on my mind for some time wink
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
charijee:
That doesn't mean he has seen it all, cos I believe most persons here like to keep it low....I don't concur to him saying 98 out of 100

The.sonofmark, are you on ban?

His statistical position is flawed obviously but it doesn't lay to waste the entire article.

How can the son of Mark be on ban when he's conversing with you?wink Evasive reply, right? Yeah, I know.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

You know who is behind the moniker, right?

Modified: sorry was meant to quote kramfoson TSOM not you.
smiley What happened to you?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Oh yea, you desperately need that sleep maybe you can make use of your brain when you wake, that's if it's still functioning
little missy you throw verbal punches as if you defending the world feminist championship.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Alright. The lady wins. Yippee! Happy now?

Hopefully I'd be this nice to you some other day, hopefully.smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
charijee:
Rapmoney, inasmuch as I agree with some of your points raised up there, I still do not subscribe to your assertion of 98 out of 100...c'mon guy, we all have our different fields and specifications....chatting up a girl in the area you're knowledgeable and she contributing little or nothing doesn't make her less intelligent....you could also get stuck when she takes you on tour in her domicile.

Like someone rightly said, it all depend on the calibre of girls you "deliberately " roll with.....I guess you drew your conclusions from what's happening here on nl.

Your ink Don finish grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
oreos:

smiley What happened to you?

Don't get. How?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
little missy you throw verbal punches as if you defending the world feminist championship.

Today is her lucky day. Let her try me on the flip side of dawn...on a thread where the discussion isn't centered around an issue as topical as this.smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Votukpa:

What's that poo you wrote up there?
So because some guy that mingles with his kind decided to tag all ladies like them, I must waste my precious time and start explaining what to him?

Like one of you suggested, I think you need a good sleep!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
God go bless u and ur family for this! cheesy

Amen, sir!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Votukpa(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Men incline towards settling their differences with rhetoric and logical argument.

Women incline towards throwing verbal punches and emotionally hurtful lines- a smokescreen of hostility when they actually have nothing meaningful to say in response to common sense. Feminized men do this too.

Don't be like like these women. Rise above their inclinations.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:

Here we go again, defend yourself as a female and you are termed a feminist. undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

So whoever quotes u commits a crime? This why I said lots of Nigerian ladies can't exhibit intelligence! cool

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

Alright. The lady wins. Yippee! Happy now?

Hopefully I'd be this nice to you some other day, hopefully.smiley

Whatever man.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Here we go again, defend yourself as a female and you are termed a feminist. undecided
Allleluyaaa...
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by charijee(f): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

His statistical position is flawed obvious but it doesn't lay to waste the entire article.

How can the son of Mark be on ban when he's conversing with you?wink Evasive reply, right? Yeah, I know.cheesy
As earlier said, I quite agree to some points of his....no dodging from the truth....tis good you know his statistics is flawed

I got your drill....enjoy your ban while it lasts....trouble maker tongue grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Votukpa:

You miss the point MA...
The point is, there are so few of such ladies in our society that the ones who r smart r hard to find to move with.

So few that intelligent men who want female company have to resort to clowning and talking to ladies about nonsense because they expect such ladies to resonate with that.

Can I also say there are few intelligent guys too? wink the thing is most girls don't get fascinated by topics the op is talking about, but that doesn't make them less intelligent
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
oreos:

I don't need to defend my gender. You are responsible for what we are. There are many instances to how male monikers continue the intelligent and idle conversations with blatant flirting or reference to sex or their bodies. I do not think any man has a standing to castigate a seemingly unintelligent woman. Many men cannot stand a woman winning an argument, personally, I have learnt to shut it. Now I smile and move on to something that requires less brain power. cheesy

You know you enjoy arguments.cheesy

I know better than to believe the highlighted sentence.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by charijee(f): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Your ink Don finish grin grin

You suppose don sleep by now grin

Why I even answer you sef lipsrsealed
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
classicB:

Can I also say there are few intelligent guys too? wink the thing is most girls don't get fascinated by topics the op is talking about, but that doesn't make them less intelligent
like me not longing for the german visa again wen i must have phone the embassy for a month.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
like me not longing for the german visa again wen i must have phone the embassy for a month.
I dnt get u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fun Time (pic) / This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.