Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

How To Produce Liquid Soap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Produce Liquid Soap (19344 Views)

How You Can Produce Liquid Soap A Step By step Procedure 2017 / How To Produce Liquid Mosquito Insecticide / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce Liquid Soap by JesuspikinM(f): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
You can produce liquid soap and package it to dominate your market. Liquid soap is a household item that everyone needs at home, so it sells well, I also produce liquid soap for part time and planned to stop because of my tight schedule but guess what, people keep coming for it so I have to keep at it. But if you want to make it in large quantity and supply to companies you can produce and package it. Below is a step by step guide on how to produce liquid soap.

Chemicals
• Nitrosol
• Stpp
• Caustic soda
• Soda ash
• Texapon
• Sulphurnic acid
• Sls
• Colour
• Perfume
• Formalin (preservative)

Composition

1. 1kg of thickener (Nitrosol) goes with
2. 100 liters of water
3. 2 spoons of color
4. 1kg of soda ash
5. ¼ kg of caustic soda
6. 5 liters of sulpurnic
7. 1 kg S.L.S
8. 1 kg of Texapon
9. 5cl of preservative
10. 1kg of S.T.P.P
11. 2 small bottles of perfume

Preparation

• Dissolve nitrosol in 10 liters of water
• Dissolve STPP in 2 liters of water and keep it aside
• Dissolve caustic soda soda ash and texapon in 4 liters of water, pour it into the dissolved nitrosol and mix very well
• Pour sulphurnic acid into the nitrosol and mix very well
• Dissolve SLS in 2 liters of water, add it to the nitrosol and mix very well
• Add your already dissolved STPP to the nitrosol and mix very well
• Dissolve colour in 1 liter of water, add it to the nitrosol and mix very well
• Add perfume and mix very well
• Add formalin and mix very well.
Cover it and keep it aside to allow the foam to go down before putting it into bottles for use or sale.
Please note that the preparation above is for 20-25 liters of water.

Do you need any information on how to produce Izal, liquid soap, dettol, yogurt etc. then, click here [url]https://mildbizpreneur.com/how-to-make-liquid-soap-in-nigeria/ and download my free e-book.[/url] You will also find where to buy the chemicals if you are in Lagos or Port Harcourt. Good -luck.

2 Shares

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap by capaoil(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
JesuspikinM:
You can produce liquid soap and package it to dominate your market. Liquid soap is a household item that everyone needs at home, so it sells well, I also produce liquid soap for part time and planned to stop because of my tight schedule but guess what, people keep coming for it so I have to keep at it. But if you want to make it in large quantity and supply to companies you can produce and package it. Below is a step by step guide on how to produce liquid soap.

Chemicals
• Nitrosol
• Stpp
• Caustic soda
• Soda ash
• Texapon
• Sulphurnic acid
• Sls
• Colour
• Perfume

Composition

2. 100 liters of water
3. 2 spoons of color
4. 1kg of soda ash
5. ¼ kg of caustic soda
6. 5 liters of sulpurnic
7. 1 kg S.L.S
8. 1 kg of Texapon
9. 5cl of preservative
10. 1kg of S.T.P.P

Preparation

• Dissolve caustic soda soda ash and texapon in 4 liters of water, pour it into the dissolved nitrosol and mix very well
Cover it and keep it aside to allow the foam to go down before putting into bottles for use or sale.

Do you need any information on how to produce Izal, liquid soap, dettol, yogurt etc. then, visit [url]http://mildbizpreneur.com/small-business…eas-in-nigeria/[/url] and download my free e-book. You will also find where to buy the chemicals if you are in Lagos or Port Harcourt. Good -luck.

We supply Crude Palm kernel Oil PKO from the PKO Cluster at Enugu. For Small businesses requiring PKO in 25 Litres and 50 Litres Kegs. We can supply through Transport Services (Waybill) to Abuja, Lagos, and all other parts of Nigeria.
The advantage is a. You are buying directly from our Crushing Mill, at a competitive rates(Nb. The price varies with season), and still have good margin for re-sales.
Kindly contact us, at info@capaoil.com.ng or Capaoils@gmail.com. 08098335575 or 08035703062.

1 Like

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap by JesuspikinM(f): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2017
Download my free e-book on small business Ideas in Nigeria.
My free e-book have helped several Nigerians set up their own businesses in the production industry.

I also give one on one training in case you need me to train you one on one liquid soap making, disinfectant, izal, bleach, perfume etc. contact me using my signature.

If you know you can make do with my free e-book, without difficulty, then you can download my free e - book here www.mildbizpreneur.com
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap by ogbagha3: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Learn how to produce paints and gums...

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap by awalu24: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2018
you can also come to our place 195 Meiran road, Oluwo bus stop off lag-abeoukuta express way for chemicals in wholesales and retail:
soda ash
stpp
Natrosol
sls
SLES or Texapon
LABs or Sulphonic acid
colourant
frangrances
pine oil
ipa
methanol
plastic containers
insecticide chemicals and so on.
we also teach people how to produce on their own at a very low and affordable cost.
call 07068406812 or 08032412262
NHM chemicals ltd
Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap by aku1999: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Get your liquid soap with high quality, great foaming with nice fragrant for home consumption......With free delivery any where.
Contact me on 07069036267 u can also whats app me.
Blessing

Re: How To Produce Liquid Soap by Tyche(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
JesuspikinM:

Chemicals

• Nitrosol
• Stpp
• Caustic soda
• Soda ash
• Texapon
• Sulphurnic acid
• Sls
• Colour
• Perfume

Composition

2. 100 liters of water
3. 2 spoons of color
4. 1kg of soda ash
5. ¼ kg of caustic soda
6. 5 liters of sulpurnic
7. 1 kg S.L.S
8. 1 kg of Texapon
9. 5cl of preservative
10. 1kg of S.T.P.P

Preparation

Cover it and keep it aside to allow the foam to go down before putting into bottles for use or sale.

Do you need any information on how to produce Izal, liquid soap, dettol, yogurt etc. then, visit [url]http://mildbizpreneur.com/small-business…eas-in-nigeria/[/url] and download my free e-book. You will also find where to buy the chemicals if you are in Lagos or Port Harcourt. Good -luck.

(1) (Reply)

Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account / IMF Hints At Fresh Devaluation, Says Naira Is Overvalued / Banks May Deny 14.6 Million Customers Services By Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.