Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing (46234 Views)

Wizkid And Femi Kuti Performing At Felabration2017 (Photos) / Charly Boy Performs ‘'Nwata Miss'’ On Stage In Lagos 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by DanielJones: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Like father like son.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by 9jatatafo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
FELA made me love the Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by ojnnaco(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:

Same, but in some aspect...
I guess in the Weeding aspect
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Revolva(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Legends forever

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by MrCounselor: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Baba 70

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by princepee: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
So femi get afro before? Him head na half a plot now.
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by dadido(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
fela the truth sayer

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Ertekazee: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Feminine was such a handsome chap with full and unreceding hair line. I wonder why he's gone bald, with stitched upper lip now. Old age has really taken the shine off this Adonis.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by rabbuy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fela!!!! Drugs and juju with his activisms took hin out
My dad still tells me about his encounter with you working @ the ministry of works.. Why did u have to parade nu.de women before him na and ask him to pay why ... Na by force..
Fela sef you too like pu.na.ni

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Ertekazee: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
princepee:
So femi get afro before? Him head na half a plot now.
Funny you! So you have also noticed the severe desert encroachment,noticeable on his head?
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
ojnnaco:
I guess in the Weeding aspect
negative...
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by femi4: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Though I didn't grow to meet his Era, the man still inspire me had
indomie generation
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by azimibraun: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
My Joy is that Men, Women, Youths & Children, Rich, Middle Class & Poor, Leaders and the Lead and in short of all of Humankind shares one thing in common about Fela.... He is Legendary and everybody took him for what he represented. Is there any known Fela hater alive?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by dexonMart(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fela
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by mrphysics(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
all hail president BUHARI. d best thing dat happened to Nigeria dis yr z voting for GMB
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by mk125(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmm great hero
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Spybradd: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
kossyablaze:
The should just build Fela Kutis school of music to immortalise him cuz he's a Legend and my mentor
MY BEST TRACKS
1.African lady
2.Gentle man
3.Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
4.Army arrangement
5.Beasts of no nation
6.Parambulator
7.Water no get enemy

If u no get any Fela song for ur fone,den u r a dullard!
I dedicate this FTC to all MAN UTD and Premier League fans worldwide!

COMMMOOOOONNNNN,MENNNN...YOU MEAN..."TEACHER NO TEACH ME NONSENSE" AIN'T PART OF YOUR BEST FELA TRACKS?!!!?!

Well in addition to your above and mine,i also luv "OVERTAKE DON OVERTAKE OVERTAKE and AUTHORITY STEALING"

grin
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by shalomm: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Billie Jean grin grin grin grin na MJ ooo
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Young4jose: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
kossyablaze:
The should just build Fela Kutis school of music to immortalise him cuz he's a Legend and my mentor
MY BEST TRACKS
1.African lady
2.Gentle man
4.Army arrangement
5.Beasts of no nation
6.Parambulator
7.Water no get enemy

U get brain my broda..! Man U 4life..!!
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Damstarr(f): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
cheesy Fela looks like Olamide
i dont think so..
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Damstarr(f): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
cheesy Fela looks like Olamide
i dont think so...olamide kee
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fela still lives. I saw a young man wearing pants (undies) with igbo in his hand on Sunday morning in Afrikan Shrine in Ikeja.
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by sonnie10: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
kossyablaze:
MY BEST TRACKS
1.African lady
2.Gentle man
4.Army arrangement
5.Beasts of no nation
6.Parambulator
7.Water no get enemy

Suffering and Smiling nko? The thing with Fela's music career is that apart from being talented, he went to the best music school in the world. Berclays School of Music.
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Hidentity(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
kossyablaze:
MY BEST TRACKS
1.African lady
2.Gentle man
4.Army arrangement
5.Beasts of no nation
6.Parambulator
7.Water no get enemy

How come we both support Manchester United and still like Fela? But, I don't agree that anyone without his song on his phone is a dullard o. I'm still listening to him now. I listen to him anytime I want to write.
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by anonimi: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
kossyablaze:
MY BEST TRACKS
1.African lady
2.Gentle man
4.Army arrangement
5.Beasts of no nation
6.Parambulator
7.Water no get enemy

I see why you nor put Kolomentality inside your list grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q2F2TaRghE

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Damstarr:
i dont think so...olamide kee
Look well nah cheesy
You no see the resemblance ?
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by planetfood: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Baba made me to appreciate myself as a black man. Ur kind only come ones in 2 century and I so glad I am part of this century. Ur legacy lives on.
Baba we miss u
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
femi looks so young and fresh faced.
Re: Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing by Spydamannn(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abami Eda Lives On

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k / Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.