Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) (31008 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Partners With ‘EVA’ To Assist Benue Flood Victims / Iyanya Shades Eva And Ceasar Over Their Failed Engagement (tweets) / Hot New Song : Stormrex - Bombo Tete ( Prod. T Spize) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Baba Igbo recently posted two pics on his Instagram of himself with female rapper Eva and producer T-Spize.

Hopefully they're working on his next album cheesy

https://instagram.com/p/6Fa6AspHwY/

4 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by babcyzabbo4: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Looking like a Taliban, go shave Niigah

4 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
my crush

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
my crush
angry

62 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Gurgle(f): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Baba Igbo recently posted two pics on his Instagram of himself with female rapper Eva and producer T-Spize.

Hopefully they're working on his next album cheesy

gurgle angry

Lol jelosi jeloma

how do you feel haha

Phyno looks so interesting. And the thing is his mother doesn't look like him at all..

Really want to see a photo of his dad

2 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by chudidonas(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Is phyno also thinking or considering joining ISIS or Scamming ISIS too?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by SandraDiOku(f): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
phyno is not smiling at all

1 Like

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

angry

we have to share him..... there is love in sharing.

17 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by heayey(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
smiley ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ama yoruba boi, I love this igbo boi phyno...the dude is mah hommie for real

20 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Gurgle(f): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
But that beard is popular among young Igbo guys

Carry go bebe kiss

4 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Afrok(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Okay! Dude is gently looking like an Afghan

1 Like

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
INTROVERT:

we have to share him..... there is love in sharing.
U say wetin.
tell the ogas at the top to take this to FP then we can talk of sharing tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by afolwalex20(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Phyno is not fine

# fact

1 Like

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by afolwalex20(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U say wetin.
tell the ogas at the top to take this to FP then we can talk of sharing tongue grin

Take what?
Photos of Phyno and Eva
Who dem b

Na wa o...

FP is now something else!

Wake me up if dis makes FP

3 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by dubylhover(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
phyno never gets intimate with females in pics or video...i hope he's not a closeted g**

just an observation sha

3 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Gurgle(f): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
dubylhover:
phyno never gets intimate with females in pics or video...i hope he's not a closeted g**

just an observation sha

I think he's shy

At least hes not going around impregnating women like he has never seen one before...

Hopefully he can find a lady who understands him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
dubylhover:

just an observation sha
angry angry angry
He's a good Christian guy who doesn't believe in grabbing women up and down cheesy

Besides he's shy tongue
Gurgle thank you jare betta pikin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Gurgle(f): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

angry angry angry

He's a good Christian guy who doesn't believe in grabbing women up and down cheesy

Besides he's shy tongue
Gurgle thank you jare betta pikin

yeah you can tell he's shy but how can somebody who raps in front of millions of people be shy though??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by dubylhover(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

I think he's shy

At least hes not going around impregnating women like he has never seen one before...

Hopefully he can find a lady who understands him

@ mrsphyno dis one is not shy matter..i trully like d guy,buit at a time sef,he shud b more intimate, at least in videos..im not even sure he has held a gaze with a lady for more dan 3 seconds in any music video
Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Gurgle(f): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
dubylhover:

@ mrsphyno dis one is not shy matter..i trully like d guy,buit at a time sef,he shud b more intimate, at least in videos..im not even sure he has held a gaze with a lady for more dan 3 seconds in any music video

why should he do that, is he doing it for the woman or himself?

Not everybody is comfortable with lewd behaviour like that..the guy just wants to rap his song and go..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by dubylhover(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

why should he do that, is he doing it for the woman or himself?

Not everybody is comfortable with lewd behaviour like that..the guy just wants to rap his song and go..

issorite smiley
Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah you can tell he's shy but how can somebody who raps in front of millions of people be shy though??
It's possible. There are different kinds of shyness. I think he's shy interpersonally. Meanwhile on stage he just gets to act like some superstar. Almost an alter ego thing. Iono sha

3 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
dubylhover:

issorite smiley
I get what ur saying sha. But I think that's just his personality I don't think it has to do with his sexuality. Thanks for commenting lol

1 Like

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by dubylhover(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I get what ur saying sha. But I think that's just his personality I don't think it has to do with his sexuality. Thanks for commenting lol

lets just agree that its his personality....
Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by NigerianSHA: 2:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Phyno is sexy. I would let him............
Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2015
THIS IS HOW WE ROLL IN IGBOLAND

20 Likes

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2015
I have heard

Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by TheHeGoat: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Is Phyno Arabian?
Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Pretty Eva cheesy
Re: Phyno With Eva And T-spize (Photos) by Mubbyleey(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Launch Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.