Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army (67455 Views)

2018 Nigerian Army Massive Recruitment Intake For Trades/non Tradesmen And Women / Nigerian Army Massive Recruitment For Trades /non Tradesmen And Women (77RRI) / Nigerian Army 2018 Massive Recruitment For Trades/non Tradesmen And Women (73 Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by collarfreak(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls can anyone help me dis
1)Difference between NA trademen and non trademen?
2)Which one is advisable for an HND electrical Engine with NYSC discharge letter to apply for?
3)What is the rank trademen would be commissioned with after passing out parade and vice versa
4)Is't advisable for HND graduate to go for this programme or for direct short service
Mature advise please
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by jamesrichard(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2015
collarfreak:
Pls can anyone help me dis
1)Difference between NA trademen and non trademen?
2)Which one is advisable for an HND electrical Engine with NYSC discharge letter to apply for?
3)What is the rank trademen would be commissioned with after passing out parade and vice versa
4)Is't advisable for HND graduate to go for this programme or for direct short service
Mature advise please

NA tradesmen is for people with hand work n certificate of proof( mechanics,electrician,tailor,tailoress,carpenter n drivers etc).
These guys are commissioned with no or 1 rank(we call dem kurutu or Last corple)

While NA non-trademen are basically SSCE holder! they are commissioned in the same manner above.

These sect of soldiers na dem wicked pass..Kai dem dey vex no b small,anytime them thinks as them suffer during camping e go b like say make dem kill person and also because say na dem suffer pass for them offices too,na dem b ordily,messengers,quarter guards keeper,cleaners,foot soldier..infact d real ZOMBIES!

Now see for your self,having HND n want to apply through this route no Gbam noww...look am urself now..Abi e good ni?

My advice be say wait for DSSC n apply .And meet me for 6month camping@ Kaduna.

Dedicating these space to all soldiers Boyz in the house.Both Past n present.The blood of our fathers shall not be in vain!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by collarfreak(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks boss..very grateful for the wonderful advice,do u precise ideal when direct short service would be out?is there another means to join nigeria army apart from being apply for trademen,dssc,ssc?have tried nda several times as far back 2006 to the extent I entered reserve once before my olevel year laspse.don't thing I can do anything without joining nigeria army.
NA tradesmen is for people with hand work n certificate of proof( mechanics,electrician,tailor,tailoress,carpenter n drivers etc).
These guys are commissioned with no or 1 rank(we call dem kurutu or Last corple)

While NA non-trademen are basically SSCE holder! they are commissioned in the same manner above.

These sect of soldiers na dem wicked pass..Kai dem dey vex no b small,anytime them thinks as them suffer during camping e go b like say make dem kill person and also because say na dem suffer pass for them offices too,na dem b ordily,messengers,quarter guards keeper,cleaners,foot soldier..infact d real ZOMBIES!

Now see for your self,having HND n want to apply through this route no Gbam noww...look am urself now..Abi e good ni?

Dedicating these space to all soldiers Boyz in the house.Both Past n present.The blood of our fathers shall not be in vain!!
[/quote]
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by collarfreak(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks boss..very grateful for the wonderful advice,do u have precise ideal when direct short service would be out?is there another means to join nigeria army apart from being apply for trademen,dssc,ssc?have tried nda several times as far back 2006 to the extent I entered reserve once before my olevel year laspse.don't think I can do anything without joining nigeria army.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by ObiOkpor(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2015
This recruitment is solely for SSCE holders. If you wish to go for trade,NYSC cert is so very useless here. What you need is your trade test cert,apprentiship cert with your o‘level cert and you are good to go.
If i may ask,what year is your o‘level cause it matters.
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by jamesrichard(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
I understand your passion for joining the NA.You can still Apply with your HND if you so wish,what matters is scaling through the preliminary stage.The thing I want to point out is that, your HND after being commissioned by God grace will certainly not give you the proportional Rank@OP
Though you still have room to upgrade via other military courses...But e no easy sha ooo,because d highest I have seen a soldier risen after being commissioned through trades n non-trades route is warant officer 1. A badge on the wrist.
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by SimpleVili: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
^ There, you got your reply
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by Masculity(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
God bless Nigerian Army.
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by ChynoBEATS: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
jamesrichard:

DSSC?
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by TipMe(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
please ì intend to apply for SSC but on the print out form i have regular recruit on all pages. am so confuse doe I fill all the necessary form that has to do with degree
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by WorldChanger7: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Please what will be your advice and process for a young man who desire to be a Airforce pilot
jamesrichard:
I understand your passion for joining the NA.You can still Apply with your HND if you so wish,what matters is scaling through the preliminary stage.The thing I want to point out is that, your HND after being commissioned by God grace will certainly not give you the proportional Rank@OP
Though you still have room to upgrade via other military courses...But e no easy sha ooo,because d highest I have seen a soldier risen after being commissioned through trades n non-trades route is warant officer 1. A badge on the wrist.
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by jellybabee(f): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2018
jamesrichard:
pls my o,level cert read 2006, can I still apply for Tradesmen in Nigeria army?
Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by fellowtee1(m): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2018
jellybabee:
pls my o,level cert read 2006, can I still apply for Tradesmen in Nigeria army?
Yes u can apply for tradesmen provided you have a trade test and your age is still within the specified limit. You're good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by oladiranjamiu95(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
what about ND Holder

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army by Twinbrodas: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nigerian Army Tradesmen is for those who hand work and certificate of proof while non Tradesmen is for those that just have SSC certificate. That has already been explained in Infobinet.com follow the link and read more about it https://www.infobinet.com/difference-between-tradesmen-and-non-tradesmen-in-the-nigerian-army

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K / I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.