Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Launcher Stopped Working!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launcher Stopped Working!!! (1426 Views)

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / What Phone Launcher Are You Using? Flaunt It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Launcher Stopped Working!!! by Alphaoscar: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hi guys,

My tecno P9 is displaying ''unfortunately, launcher has stopped working''. I have tried everything I could but the problem persist.

Please what can I do to solve this problem and what is the cause of it.
Re: Launcher Stopped Working!!! by udemzyudex(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Hi guys,

My tecno P9 is displaying ''unfortunately, launcher has stopped working''. I have tried everything I could but the problem persist.

Please what can I do to solve this problem and what is the cause of it.

Everything like?

Clearing the cache and data?
Re: Launcher Stopped Working!!! by Alphaoscar: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
udemzyudex:

Everything like?

Clearing the cache and data?

You mean I should clear the launcher data? I have already cleared the cache but the problem still persist.
Re: Launcher Stopped Working!!! by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Simply download an alternate launcher like z launcher, aviate, arrow launcher or lucid launcher.

1 Like

Re: Launcher Stopped Working!!! by Alphaoscar: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Simply download an alternate launcher like z launcher, aviate, arrow launcher or lucid launcher.

I will try that too.
Re: Launcher Stopped Working!!! by udemzyudex(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You mean I should clear the launcher data? I have already cleared the cache but the problem still persist.

Try clear the data or download another launcher...
Re: Launcher Stopped Working!!! by boman2014: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2015
simply un install and re install it back
Re: Launcher Stopped Working!!! by Alphaoscar: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
udemzyudex:

Try clear the data or download another launcher...

I just cleared the data and its been working fine! Thanks.
Re: Launcher Stopped Working!!! by udemzyudex(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I just cleared the data and its been working fine! Thanks.
Your welcome..

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Device Can I Get For 15K?? / Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). / Telecos Negotiating Reversal Of Impending Data Price Increase With NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.