Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You (13670 Views)

Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Samsung S5's 16mp Camera Vs Tecno C8's 13mp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 12:33am On Aug 08, 2015
TechLector:
Tecno Camon C8 is the most amazing Smartphone ever from Tecno Mobile. The Tecno Camon C8 is designed to focus extensively on photograph. The device features a 13 MP camera in the rear and 5 MP in front. If you are looking for Infinix Zero 2 or Infinix Hot Note image quality, you might end up being disappointed. There’s more to quality phone cameras than just megapixels.

Tecno C8 let your ideas break free from the darkness for the optimum brightness and easier focusing in low light. You can record stunning night-scape, breathtaking scenery and every extraordinary moment with the aid of its awesome camera lens.

Camon C8 Camera: Snapshot in the Blink of an Eye

It’s faster and more accurate for shooting. The camera of C8 imitates the eye location algorithm and it can focus on objectives within 0.3 seconds. When the camera is focusing, it uses a mix of contrast and phase detection, and it’s indeed a good deal for being more professional than common camera phones. Besides, it offers you the best and a fast way to snapshot on the black screen. When the screen is switched off or locked, just simply press the special button twice which is made for snapshot. So, Tecno C8 focuses on the objects fast and accurately no matter when and where.

Tecno Camon C8 Beautification Effect

Tecno C8 pays attention to the beautification effect. With the technology of Visidon face recognition, selfies and other captures are delicate and nice to see. The front-facing camera is very nice as well at 5-megapixel and it even has its own dedicated flash, so selfies should also come out quite nice as well. Tecno C8 is the camera phone that knows you best!

Be True to the Real View

It brings you a very clear view for its 5.5 HD screen and the high megapixels of its dual cameras. The 5.5 HD screen ensures that the view is vivid and pure so that you can enjoy the wonderful world. Besides, the dual cameras of 13 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 5 MP front camera with a flash are the helpful assistants to snapshot your beautiful smile.

[size=18pt]Here are couples of camera samples taken with the in good, normal and low lighting conditions.[/size]

source: http://techlector.com/camera-test-tecno-camon-c8-13mp-camera-image-quality-that-will-wow-you/

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 1:06am On Aug 08, 2015
You too must GET this phone wink
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
yess

1 Share

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by OCTAVO: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
The picture quality didn't wow me. angry Though it's still Ok for a mid-range phone like TECNO. My 13mp Samsung picture quality is far more better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please tell me when this phone is coming out. What's the difference between this and my s5?
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yeye tecno....the camera try small sha
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
goldenruby:
Please tell me when this phone is coming out. What's the difference between this and my s5?
are you using a CLONED S5? Cos I don't see any reason you could be comparing this chinese crap to your SAMSUNG.,this camon shiiit can only be compared to their yeye infinix and Co...this is an insult to samsung!
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:
lol,I wonder how much the OP is paid wey person no go hear word again.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol,I wonder how much the OP is paid wey person no go hear word again.
me and tecno fight no go end soon o

Imagine all these specs and no single OTA update
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
WE NEED A FULL SPECIFICATION...NOT ONLY CAMERA WE WANNA BUY
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:
me and tecno fight no go end soon o

Imagine all these specs and no single OTA update
and people easily get bored with their smart(?)Phones,any moment from now,you will see some threads like "Tecno camon c8 for sale" and you would be wondering what the problem is...to be sincere,I hate those piece of shiiiit.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by udemzyudex(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
OCTAVO:
The picture quality didn't wow me. angry Though it's still Ok for a mid-range phone like TECNO. My 13mp Samsung picture quality is far more better.

Pls post ur pictures mk we see am..
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
are you using a CLONED S5? Cos I don't see any reason you could be comparing this chinese crap to your SAMSUNG.,this camon shiiit can only be compared to their yeye infinix and Co...this is an insult to samsung!
Opinions are like belly buttons.....

4 Likes

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
goldenruby:
ok...whatever
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
and people easily get bored with their smart(?)Phones,any moment from now,you will see some threads like "Tecno camon c8 for sale" and you would be wondering what the problem is...to be sincere,I hate those piece of shiiiit.

What pains me most is their ignorant die-hard fans
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:

try small keh... no say that again ooo make police no catch you
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by haywire1: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:

I wonder too oooo

#
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
goldenruby:

lol.. the difference is that one is Tecno and the other is Samsung
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
TechLector:

try small keh... no say that again ooo make police no catch you
what about OTA update?
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by haywire1: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
goldenruby:

Na rubbish, unbelievable opinion u get oo shocked shocked shocked

U comparing Tecno that yeye China abi na Vietnam phone with a whole giant samsung angry angry

Check ur samsung I guess na cloned samsung u dey use fa, I'm sure ur samsung s5 na dual sim angry angry

#
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by martineverest(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
I ll only rate dis cheap crap until i see d sensor size of d camera(which chinese OEMs ll neva give) .mega pixel only speak about d size of pix in terms of printability and not sharpness/beauty of pix.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:
what about OTA update?

there is
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:

What pains me most is their ignorant die-hard fans
very ignorant and classless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
martineverest:
I ll only rate dis cheap crap until i see d sensor size of d camera(which chinese OEMs ll neva give) .mega pixel only speak about d size of pix in terms of printability and not sharpness/beauty of pix.
thank you,the always lie about their specs in all their smartphones.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
TechLector:

there is
Uhm which update I've never seen or heard about any update sir
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
very ignorant and classless.
you don kill them grin

For even infinix to be better than them in just a year(less than 8 months) sef is a disgrace

See Infinix bringing out classy mid-class phones,OTA updates,better battery life,awesome camera and other goodies while tecno is still releasing same phones with different names

Camon C8 kor Camel F9 nii

2 Likes

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:
you don kill them grin

For even infinix to be better than them in just a year(less than 8 months) sef is a disgrace

See Infinix bringing out classy mid-class phones,OTA updates,better battery life,awesome camera and other goodies while tecno is still releasing same phones with different names

Camon C8 kor Camel F9 nii
yeah infinix are trying though I'm not their fan either...I use windows but even if I was an android fan,I wouldn't settle for any chinese brand.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
yeah infinix are trying though I'm not their fan either...I use windows but even if I was an android fan,I wouldn't settle for any chinese brand.

Using BB10

Some Chinese brands are awesome tho (xiaomi and oneplus)

But TECNO? NEVER!!!
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:

Using BB10

Some Chinese brands are awesome tho (xiaomi and oneplus)

But TECNO? NEVER!!!
even oppo,sadly the good ones are not available in naija...did I tell you I hate mediatek too? Lol

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
even oppo,sadly the good ones are not available in naija...did I tell you I hate mediatek too? Lol
chei Bros imei sweet for tweaking o

Sadly the only usefulness
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
haywire1:

Na rubbish, unbelievable opinion u get oo shocked shocked shocked

U comparing Tecno that yeye China abi na Vietnam phone with a whole giant samsung angry angry

Check ur samsung I guess na cloned samsung u dey use fa, I'm sure ur samsung s5 na dual sim angry angry

#
I guess I bursted you're bubbles. You haven't seen such Yea? why you assumed it's CLONED. I got Nothing to prove to you. Just so you know, my s5 is 2800mah,(I never knew of battery mah until I met an infinix Hot pro user) I am a heavy phone user, not a 'swagphone user. It's not serving it's purpose.. Once more OPINIONS ARE LIKE BELLY BUTTONS.

Proly only 'CLONED S5' has such low battery power.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review / I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? / Pictures From TECNO Spark 3 Campus Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.