Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! (11357 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry / Laura Ikeji: "Linda Ikeji's Birthday, I Got To Look This Hot" / Publicity Stunt See As This Fine Girl Exp0sed Her Body To Promote Her Song(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Smokey hot... The fair one

4 Likes

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by chocolateme(f): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2015
She is really pretty, gat good height and shape.. palmy tapper, are u in love?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
Why comment
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by chocolateme(f): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Bought this land for LadyF but nowhere to be found so I take it back.
The person below me here must be dating a stick or toothpick. Sorry OK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by vizkiz: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2015
all I see is a fat chick, nothing special.

19 Likes

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
I've concluded you're a bitter troll
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:
Ummmmm fat NO!

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by vizkiz: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:

seems this one is jealous cuz the girl is prettier so she wants to derail this thread grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:50am On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

seems this one is jealous cuz the girl is prettier so she wants to derail this thread grin
Lol it's so clear.

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by chocolateme(f): 12:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

hmm!! It is well with u.
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:54am On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
hmm!! It is well with u.
Sho is ni fizz
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by PunterTim(m): 12:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Mtcheew,4 Dis 1 Mind She 5yn!
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by RichDad1(m): 12:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Please send me her phone number. I need ask her sumtin. tongue

It's not what you're thinking, u pervert. I'm a man of god

1 Like

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:02am On Aug 08, 2015
RichDad1:
Please send me her phone number. I need ask her sumtin. tongue
P
Fake man of God
She don't need to talk to you. You have nothing good to offer her na

It's not what you're thinking, u pervert. I'm a man of god
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:02am On Aug 08, 2015
PunterTim:
Mtcheew,4 Dis 1 Mind She 5yn!
Canopy canopy
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 08, 2015
this one no fine at all na one ajebutter woman b dis na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by donholy28(m): 1:17am On Aug 08, 2015
She no fine...all na make up...Even sef u no see her cheek bones?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:24am On Aug 08, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
this one no fine at all na one ajebutter woman b dis na
What do you mean. She was crowned most beautiful girl in naija. Shes a beauty. Are you blind?
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:25am On Aug 08, 2015
donholy28:
She no fine...all na make up...Even sef u no see her cheek bones?
She fine. Look well. Her cheek bones are natural

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:
doubt if u even know the meaning of "fat"

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:49am On Aug 08, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
doubt if u even know the meaning of "fat"
That's not fat but you're mother is.
Are we even looking at the same image? Or same girl in the image?
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Aikon: 1:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper

I don't think Muna knows whether you exist or not.

You've done so much in publizing her on nairaland.

The good thing for her is that you're making her more popular and the bad thing for you is you're wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

That's not fat but you're mother is.
Are we even looking at the same image? Or same girl in the image?
does this punky idiot understand what I just posted??nd besides u weren't the one I quoted.... Lastly I wouldn't wonna insult ur mum in return cos of de kinda love I have for mine......cheers

5 Likes

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Aikon:
Palmwinetapper

I don't think Muna knows whether you exist or not.

You've done so much in publizing her on nairaland.

The good thing for her is that you're making her more popular and the bad thing for you is you're wasting your time.
And you're equally wasting your time reading and commenting. Remove your plank first
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
She is really pretty, gat good height and shape.. palmy tapper, are u in love?
whatyasaying...muna fine,but she aint finer than you,still in doubtmeet me for gwoza roundabout make I explain.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2015
She isn't all that, what you term her to be
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by chocolateme(f): 6:29am On Aug 08, 2015
hilaomo:
whatyasaying...muna fine,but she aint finer than you,still in doubtmeet me for gwoza roundabout make I explain.
lol tnx..
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by fanficgirl(f): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Hahaha she's ugly..
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by idu1(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you must be a chronic woman wrapper...
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Phrankin(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Ok, if i say she's not fine, people will call me bad belle
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

What do you mean. She was crowned most beautiful girl in naija. Shes a beauty. Are you blind?
palmy palmy,Bianca Ojukwu is the only beauty Queen in Nigeria that's really fine,others are average looking

2 Likes

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Eapps(f): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper grin is she your sister? You are so obssessed with her, instead of opening all these threads find a way to communicate with her na life it too short wink for to waste it loving from a distance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete Biography Of Tatiana Manaois / Rihana Reveals Her Wishes for Xmas is a big D*** in latest interview. / Who Are The Top Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.