Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:35 AM

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect (34819 Views)

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Stangeneral:
if buhari had stopped dis bh immediately he would hv called d founder of bh .dear lets shun sentiment am from d southern part of nigeria bt i strongly believe in d ability of PMB lets gv him d support he needs nd watch nd see hw our country transform

Hw much dem de pay u to join nairaland n talk trash
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
I thought some people said BH was GEJ's creation?
The truth is slowly coming out. It's all political, we will clap for them for killing innocent people. Amnesty to Boko Haram is sacrilege
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by fr3do(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2015
persius555:
The authourities should make a show of these renouncement. This should be beamed on TV and radio station. At this point we shouldn't be talking of vengeance as this would discourage other foot soldiers from doing same, offcourse that is not what we want. Terrorists thrive by recruiting and forcefully conscripting civillians into their fold and totally brainwashing them. I believe there are thousands out there who havent participated in the killings and looting and would also be willing to lay down their arms. If asari dokubo and tompolo can lay down their arms and embrace peace, any agitator should.

you call boko haram agitators!
What are they agitating for?
For western education to be scrapped, for sharia to be adopted nationwide, for a muslim president?

You people are evil!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by ORIGENAL(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2015
The problem i have now is Buhari not Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by globalresource: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2015
they decided to renounce the sect after been CAUGHT. that is not genuine. let the army and the law do the needful
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by 400billionman: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2015
So they were brainwashed to kill their siblings in the name of Allah or jihad ?

Okay..
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by philips70(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by philips70(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2015
anonimi:

Election is over, bro.

We voted Brainless Bubu on March 28, for better change not so

Have you seen any real change for better so far, apart from STORIES and paparazzi photos?

If NOT, then you will surely agree with me that we have been SCAMMED shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

I can pay for your brain surgery. Pm me.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2015
neurologist:
Wow!!!! After 4years on Nairaland... I made FTC
four months my friend... perhaps u were a guest all these years
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by DMerciful(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Get it into your thick skull....there is a huge difference btw militants and terrorists. Terrorists are not agitating for anything reasonable..... They've killed 13,000 Nigerians, they should not be spared.
persius555:
The authourities should make a show of these renouncement. This should be beamed on TV and radio station. At this point we shouldn't be talking of vengeance as this would discourage other foot soldiers from doing same, offcourse that is not what we want. Terrorists thrive by recruiting and forcefully conscripting civillians into their fold and totally brainwashing them. I believe there are thousands out there who havent participated in the killings and looting and would also be willing to lay down their arms. If asari dokubo and tompolo can lay down their arms and embrace peace, any agitator should.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by teemsa: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2015
RichDad1:
Peashure or I don believe it.
Later wuna go say Buhari govt too like pictures... Smh
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
four months my friend... perhaps u were a guest all these years
dis is just one of my usernames
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Akinz0126(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Should they be spy's in disguise,we are in trouble if the army decided to soft handle them.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by iyobosadavid: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
yesss, so go and die if e pain you
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2015
I suspect a fowl play
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Bisisco123(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2015
kamair237:
This is just d Beginning.......
Boko Haram will be history soon....

Amen , hw can stupid group killing people lìke animal and catchìng human being like fish
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by tunergy(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2015
barcaboi:

and ddnt y'all say it was Buharis creation

So whose Creation is it?

Cc barcanista
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by limamintruth: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Farnesyl1989:
www.punchng.com/news/eight-boko-haram-members-renounce-membership-of-sect/

Well, they should still be made to face the full wrath of the law.
BTW, I wont be surprised if they deemed it fit to denounce their B.H membership now only because they have been arrested by the authorities.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by ukandi1(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2015
DrLee:
imagine! "they are tired of killing innocent people".
GOD punish them. useless animals

they were not tired until they got arrested and were going to be killed. They are feigning TIRED to get clemency. Naija Army has recorded casualties too and would not be swayed by that.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by ukandi1(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2015
mineANDurs:
Maybe dia jail sentence will b reduced but they shuldnt go free

if they wer not arrested, would they have been tired?
My opinion is, kill them all
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Stangeneral:
if buhari had stopped dis bh immediately he would hv called d founder of bh .dear lets shun sentiment am from d southern part of nigeria bt i strongly believe in d ability of PMB lets gv him d support he needs nd watch nd see hw our country transform
I am not against PMB because he's a Northern fulaniman, I am not even sabotaging his administration for anything. The issue of BH propaganda was so rife because some people were saying that GEJ created it to distabilise the North, while others said he deliberately allowed it for politics. One of such people is Nasir Elrufai!
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by JayJustus(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2015
does this erase the fact that gtb charges me 8k to withdraw 53k overseas atm?? :/

*rows kayak outta thread*
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Rexyl:

Likewise northerners have claimed the terrorists are not made up of the people of the north. Many have also argued that they are Niger delter militants sponsored by Southerners to decimate the north. How come, the first set to renounce membership of the wicked religio-political sect are from States of the north? Thank God the evil plan has crumble and about to fail woefully.

Time for those confused about boko Satan issue to get sense.

They have successfully scammed good people of Nigeria with boko haram issue, but thank God they have failed in the end.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2015
excel234:

The truth is slowly coming out. It's all political, we will clap for them for killing innocent people. Amnesty to Boko Haram is sacrilege
Amnesty for terrorists is unacceptable
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by persius555(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2015
DMerciful:
Get it into your thick skull....there is a huge difference btw militants and terrorists. Terrorists are not agitating for anything reasonable..... They've killed 13,000 Nigerians, they should not be spared.
Please tell me the difference between the two, one kills and the other one spares lives, right? We shouldn't let our emotions get the better of us and finally embrace the opportunity to bring an end to this war. If the only way to prevent further loss of hundreds of souls from perishing is to accept their renouncement, then so be it. Do you think i am happy for the souls lost so far, of course i also hate boko haram and its ideology as well as you do. As it stands, the Nigerian Army is at a winning stance to negotiate a disarmament of boko haram. If BH members renouncing will bring about peace, we should encourage it.

It does not make sense rejecting any move that will bring about peace because you are bent on having your own pond of flesh. Mind you,renouncement does not mean they would all go unpunished.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by charlsecy(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2015
If they are genuine, adequate support should be put in place to protect and rehabilitate them, so as to encourage more defectors.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by j4sure(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Farnesyl1989:
www.punchng.com/news/eight-boko-haram-members-renounce-membership-of-sect/

AFTER DESTROYING MANY DESTINY .WELL REPENT OF YOUR SIN AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by klax(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
That sound too late and beside no one should trust them I can bet if they let go these guys will go back to boko haram or become informant to them. I personally don't trust their repentance by the way can hausa repent Do hausa get sense at all I guess NO, I bet it they will go back again so no mercy no excuse. Abeg.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by okezed: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2015
They were arrested and after interrogation they confessed and now surrender. what is "surrender" doing as headline in that sentence. This people should stop fooling themselves and think they are fooling Nigerians . Give them their 72virgins in hell
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by bilal4riid(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Yeah. r you doubting?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by bilal4riid(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Yeah. r you doubting?
Besides these r not the real 1 using jets na.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Maghan37: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2015
neurologist:
Wow!!!! After 4years on Nairaland... I made FTC
PLs explain what that means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose / Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.