Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (98508 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by PassingShot(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2015
No doubt this man will serve time in jail. He has messed up his career and brought shame to his family.

I was looking to read that the girl was a virgin until this incident but lo and behold, she has been doing it.

This life sef!

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by mrsmith11(m): 6:19am On Aug 08, 2015
There is something abt this story

@18 she is nt even a virgin

How can a man rape a woman without hitting or tearing her clothes..........

The man held down with one hand, remove your trouser and pant with the other hand and you were not screaming

What was she doing when the man wore his condom?

There is more to the story

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Trendy247: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2015
pls pour hot acid on that his dick

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by donpisky: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2015
This is absurd...The law should take it course..

Oloriburuku mashafani..

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by ShehuAba(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2015
This goes a long way to further buttress the need for parents, guardians and the society to take good care of the girl child and the female folk in general. Whether consensual or rape, the sexual affair which occurred between the both of them(lecturer and girl) is illicit and must be totally condemned.

I am not the judge in this case, but if there's anybody that MUST be blamed in all these it's the parents especially the father who have put the young girl in this mess. What on earth prevents the father from either going to seek admission on behalf of his daughter, or making sure that he accompanied her to the place.

As for the issue of trust, a female child should not be entrusted with any male under any guise, the truth is most at times we deceive ourselves and forget that we are humans who are fallible and can make disastrous decisions. Even some parents out of carelessness has exposed their children to early sexual encounters even under their own roof, due to this ill perceived notion of trust.

The society itself had also played its own role in all these brouhaha, today our females dress indecently and even parents sometimes unfortunately aid and abet them in this, men have also be construed to see the female folk as a intimacy gadget,. This is more prevalent in our higher institutions, and by extension to the community.

Finally, this post jamb of a thing should be critically looked into, as the process leads many people to all sort of vices, like 419, sexual assault etc. If JAMB were in charge of admission solely, at least if you perform very well, you'll get aa good placement and don't need to run after anybody.

God help us all.

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by bomasek(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2015
marod:
If I was the Judge, I would have sentenced him for rape though, something tells me that his own account of the story is more likely to be the true version.
U must be a mad rapist,u mean u believe his narration of event(they got to his office and she was fiddling with his dick,just like that). An eighteen year old with her father's mate when we both know how conservative our ladies are when sex issues pop up. It wasn't her desire to go with him that early but on the man's prompting. If it was mutual,she would have been in the know of his intention. Didn't u read of his uneasiness and fidgeting in his office;once more u a raving mad man. Fool like u.

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by lonelydora: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2015
No excuse for rape...

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by mycrr04(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2015
He obviously wasnt very succesful with unilag babes...shame...smh

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by soneeha: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2015
I never knew nland has so many rape apologists ,does it matter if the girl was a virgin or not ,it does not matter if the girl was decently dressed or not .men need to start controlling themselves ,we see boys walking around shirtless everyday yet we hardly hear about male rape cases.

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by missade(f): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2015
For the people saying she wasn't even a virgin, how do u guys deduce that? Even if she wasn't, is that enough reason to rape her?! No one is questioning why she was in pains. If it was consensual, why did it hurt so much especially if she's been doing it.
He betrayed the trust of his friend and has just finished his career. angry

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by damiloladuke: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2015
monster.... I don't know why we humans think after we act

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by sweatlana: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:
They fail to tell us if the girl was still a Virgin. I am not defending the man anyway but just observing.

Also the way these little girls dresses recently is quite provocative and seductive thanks to too much telenovela and zee world...

Parents should caution their young kids on how they dress, coz not all guy can shut dre dick once they see someone with revealing dress... Teach them our African morals.

Two stories though who should I believe now...?

Hmmmm... Aiye oooo!!!!

How many men have raped stark naked mad women on the street?

Please don't be foolish!

Before civilization how did our women dress?
Rubbish.

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by BashMe1(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Dis Stupid Lecturer Is A JOke. He Has Reason For DOin' This? He Has To Rot In Jail, Bastard.[/size]

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by mencade4: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2015
useless yoruba man.

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by tolustx(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2015
Who go follow you read this long essay? You don quickly forget the subject of summary
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Mintayo(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2015
I dont actually believe the story. But my question still stands, what kinda pleasure is in rape? Something that will last for just some seconds and will likely lead you to jail?

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Now rapes dey get reasons??

Make I go read sharpaly sharpaly...
***adjusts glasses***

***modified***
After keeping the calm to read through the impromptu essay from both ends,
All I could deduce with high sense of intellect is that IT WAS AN ARRANGED EVENT.

Though the girl never prepared for it, but she consented when after the following PRESUMED drama:

The lecturer didn't actually know where to start from, he was feeling the hell fire heat already, then he has to on the AC
No idea of what to do next, he puts the TV on...
Not knowing where to start again and the heat is becoming unbearable...
He sends her an uncalled for message to get a good idea of the posture to start with...

Girl: ahhhhh, sirrrr, what is this... Stop, Mmm, stop.. Mmm... Stop (voice getting lower with low or no threaten)

Lecturer: don't worry, you would be fine... (scrambles her nipples)

Girl: ahhhhhhhhhhh... Stopppp nooow... Huhhh

Lecturer: Adjust yourself now, I'll help you ensure your admission freely...

Girl:... Ahhhhhh, alright... Admission?? Owkay... (thinks: since it's not the first time, he wan sleep there?)
(lecturer gains entry)... It's okay, its okay (but feeling unsatisfied facially)...its okay...

Lecturer: Ooooohhhhhhh (cums quicker than expected). Show quickly end, arranged themselves, then all parted ways.

After the drama, they both surely didn't expect any irregularity and perhaps could av even scheduled an appointment on a later date at a conducive environment... Probably now have drafted how her admission letter would look like, the girl couldn't wait to get the promise.

Getting home, no one suspected anything, like it was the normal day!

But THINGS did FELL APART when the Unbearable pain surfaced, though seems unexplainable, but it must be explained!

NOTE: IF THE UNBEARABLE PAIN HASN'T BEEN THE AFTERMATH, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A NORMAL DAY!

Then the girl has to rearrange the drama to suite her taste. Then the Lecturer was surprised too with the girl's painting of the deal, then he has to arrange his own too.

But he couldn't have any say, coz now he realized that jail isn't far because the girl named the contract they both signed RAPE... In his office!

Poor lecturer, face the music... Smart girl, face the distrust!

(Parents go be like... So... You're not even a virgin, you've bn doing this tipetipe, we're coming back to land on you, make we face this lecturer first!)

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by neocortex: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by cococandy(f): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Silly man even if she came onto him, he couldn't employ his brain and know that he had a career, a name, a marriage and a friendship with the so called father of the girl to protect.

How low can one go to satisfy silly urges.

"I removed my shirt" bla bla bla.
In the presence of a little girl that was handed over to you by the father? Wasn't their meeting supposed to official. Wetin come carry am remove shirt? Liar.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by goddes1234(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by OlafenwaMoses(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:
They fail to tell us if the girl was still a Virgin. I am not defending the man anyway but just observing.

Also the way these little girls dresses recently is quite provocative and seductive thanks to too much telenovela and zee world...

Parents should caution their young kids on how they dress, coz not all guy can shut dre dick once they see someone with revealing dress... Teach them our African morals.

Two stories though who should I believe now...?

Hmmmm... Aiye oooo!!!!

Of the entire story told. I can't believe her virginity status and dress code is your concern. Are you like him whose sexual desires won't allow sanity to prevail?

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Ambassadors: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2015
If he did it to my daughter God forbid, he would be in hell right now

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by prospero15(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Complicated indeed..sounds true on d man's side bt 4 d gal well same shaa..dat rape situation sef..processes before d action on d gals part re somehow..sumhw shaa...investigations pls.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by anonimi: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Wetin the useless man for say before

I hope he gets convicted after a FAIR trial in court with his penalty to include this-

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by cococandy(f): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2015
So many xtupid fellows on this forum.
What's your business if she was virgin or not?
Does it make rape ok?
I can't believe these dane kind of reasoning. undecided

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Frankiss44(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2015
mrsmith11:
There is something abt this story

@18 she is nt even a virgin

How can a man rape a woman without hitting or tearing her clothes..........

The man held down with one hand, remove your trouser and pant with the other hand and you were not screaming

What was she doing when the man wore his condom?

There is more to the story

Spot on... The lecturer messed up big time, but his version of the story sounds truer than the girl's own.. The only way out for the girl after the pains became unbearable was to play the rape card... No sane lecturer would want to rape a girl in his office if the girl decides to put up a little struggle

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by OlafenwaMoses(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2015
mencade4:
useless yoruba man.

Please, don't bring tribe issues into it. We need to always avoid been racist when condemning.

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by delishpot: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Chei. This man can lie ooo. Inshort the man is guilty.

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by mykeaji(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Beremx:
Someone was raping you and you kept quiet? You no carry the cup of coffee break am for im head? You no find bottle or any hard object for im office redesign im face? You no bite im dirty prick? angry

Anyway,the matter is in court,let justice prevail.
I seem not to understand why people are quick to judge d lecturer. She was raped and didn't alter a sound and nobody heard... Haaa!!! What manner of rape is that.. Even at 5,6 and 7am u still find students loitering around school. Am not justifying what d man did but d story don't add up
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by delishpot: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
So many xtupid fellows on this forum.
What's your business if she was virgin or not?
Does it make rape ok?
I can't believe these dane kind of reasoning. undecided

No long thing they meant to say as soon as tgeir daughters and sisters lose their virginity outside wedlock they can be rapped and re rapped and it will be ok.

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by sweatlana: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2015
The kind of people on this forum are quite shocking. And to think that we are the educated youth of Nigeria.

Isn't it quite clear that the man drugged the coffee he gave her in order to weaken her?
A single pill of actifed can make a person so weak and drowsy however you will still be conscious!!

And so what if she is not a virgin? Is it only virgins that get raped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)