Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (98488 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by calcal: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
18 years old woman feeling pain for having sex something not right. she must be a lair jare.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Femistico(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2015
esere826:

its possible that she allowed him to some extent then wanted him to stop but he refused and forced himself on her
but how dem one tok that kaine story?

the girl cant tell her parents that they flirted before he r.aped her
neither can the man say that "at first she dey gree, then wen she said no, I r.aped her"

they have to stick to the extreme opposites of the story
it might also be that the man promised and assured her about the admission and make love together buh after sex he then told her the woman said nothing can be done about her admission bcuz of her low score and the lady feel jilted and try to bring him down..

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by charlie009: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2015
The girl is a bloody liar,she was not raped if u llook deep into her story,and dat of d lecturer.
First d man had condom in his office which indicates he usually sleeps with students,secondly he does not need to rape her buh rather make her believe his her last hope of getting d admission,thirdly she was on trouser which makes it a bit hard to rape,finally if she had screamed d woman in d next office would have heard her.
She even said she took d keys on d table while he was dressing up.
How did she transport her selve back,as she claims she does not come out.
The both of them don't wanna tell us what really transpired btw d both of them.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Philosopher1979: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2015
Rape is becoming a serous problem in Nigeria. I think we have to look for a serious way to fight it. Check out my blog on

http://femaleimportant..com

MY BLOG IS DEDICATED TO THIS

I ALSO HAVE A GROUP ON SOCIAL MEDIA CALLED RAPE CHRONICLE WHICH TALKS ABOUT THIS ISSUE
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by vivypretty(f): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2015
trust is something that is given not taken .for shola's father to leave his daughter under ur care is enough reason for u to resist the temptation whether consensual or not.
a loop whole I see in ur story is u removing ur shirt because u didn't want it to rumple and the girl encouraged u to be free with her.
removing ur shirt may give her a wrong impression.u are not doing any strenuous work that will make ur shirt rumple so badly and feeling hot is far from it with the air condition on.
this alone shows how well u think more with ur dick than brain.lecturers like u are the type that fail students if they don't sort u in kind for female and money for male

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2015
adazinnie:
though am against RAPE...d lecturer should have controlled himself...you see Dats d problem wit men...onli few of dem can control deir libido......Now to d girl.. she went back home moody,she didn't tell any body abt d rape until 9 days later because d pains she was having continued seriously,her fears made her lie against d man because she knew if her took her to d hospital they would confirm and would begin to ask questions....the Gurl acted very sharp to save herself from being tagged a bad child dat hasn't gotten into d uni bt has already started d doings wit a lecturer... well u know girls of these day should not b trusted...she wanted it...and d animal in dat lecturer couldn't refuse d food....Infact blame the two parties involve...I tire for d case...I NO JUDGE AGAIN...

Thanks sis for this your wonderful analysis.
But that not withstanding, the man should have factored in his friendship with the girl's father and the trust the man had for him.

one thing that I have learnt is that, when it comes to sexual relationship with the opposite sex, family friends and siblings are always an exception to any young and promising young man.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2015
kingseun:
its gradually turning to a woman's world ,when you don't get what u want from a consensual sex it becomes rape ,when they are tired of their marriage they scream domestic violence ,there is something wrong with dis story / report ,I believe both d raped & d rapist are not 100% honest with their side of d story

Just like when you fuuuck a chik and give her a cheque it's consensual but if the cheque bounces it becomes rape...girls of nowadays need therapy I swear cos most of them don kolo.

As for me Money Over Biittches M.O.B anyday. No wonder people are turning gay daily.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by 989900: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2015
How come most people on here are using the lecturer's narrative to judge the situation?

At that even, the lecturer, try as he might . . . has already implicated himself already.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
boboLIL:
A fool at forty is a fool for forever..... Shameless men of this days taking advantage of teens(girls)

I'm expecting to read where they said "he took her virginity and they went to the hospital and noticed her hymen has been broken" so @ 18, she don de fvck di.cks....ok na.

Since the gal no bi virgin......the man may be sayin the truth and the gal may also be sayin the truth.....

Is it not guys like you that disvirgined her when she was still a kid. Continue looking for virgins at 18 when babies and little children are getting raped everyday in Nigeria by folks like you.

When your daughter gets raped, tell her she may or may not be saying the truth since she was not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by kalybaly: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
even if she had initiated anything indirectly believe me she is not ready and she is not that kind of gal. most young gals are like that nowadays they think they are sexually active . she is supposed to go and write another exam after that but she didn't go which suggests TRAUMA. so it means the man was stupid enough to have let his feelings take over . He is morally and logically guilty.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by fromnigeria(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Toks2008:

But come to think of it,raping a lady is not that easy except the man dey high.

My kini is too gentle and kind because once i hear pleasee dont na to stop be that. How man go enjoy wettin the other person no gbadun cos i taught the beauty of sex is to hear lovely tunes from the other person like oooh yes yes do it yes give it to me i loveeee yooouuu ohhhh....
manliness helps them.

Na you sabi the other tunes bros.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by fromnigeria(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Temysteve:
en en, so dat dey can Bleep d gal d second time shey?
we are too desperate. Thats ma point.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mad man
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by 989900: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
When we first got to the office, she lay on my chest and was even playing with my manhood. That was why I could not resist it. After we came back from seeing the woman who was supposed to help with her admission, she was about to go when I told her to give me a hug. It was that which now led to the actual sexual encounter.

When I realised that I could not resist her, I had to tell her to let me put on a condom. The truth is that, while I was putting on a condom, she stood by and waited . . ."

Y'all can have your opinions, till a very good lawyer analyzes the parts in bold = A low-life depraved but prepared (keeping condom) married-traitor, lost control and had to have his way by hook or crook!

The rest yada yada yada are just his weak attempt at making it look consensual.

Actually any 'charge and bail' lawyer can nail this.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by justmi1: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
boboLIL:
A fool at forty is a fool for forever..... Shameless men of this days taking advantage of teens(girls)

I'm expecting to read where they said "he took her virginity and they went to the hospital and noticed her hymen has been broken" so @ 18, she don de fvck di.cks....ok na.

Since the gal no bi virgin......the man may be sayin the truth and the gal may also be sayin the truth.....
u are very right the man might me saying what actually happened but heis a fool, he should have known better, 40yrs to 18yrs, married man, imagine the idiot" he asked her to hug him when she was going"....

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by crisycent: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

She said he offered her coffee which she refused and later took out of respect,she said the coffee made her drowsy,but I noticed there is no where she fell asleep,she might be looking for a way to pin it to rape.
What I suspect is the lecturerer promised her a slot,but after sex with her told her it will be diploma and she felt used and thought of mplicating the guy.
Funny I sabi ths guy wella,seen him in lag many xce as. Supply them computers

I am sure the lecturer drank from the same coffee. The funny thing is that he started caressing her in the car and she probably smiled like I'm finally going to have it today. Only for her to meet me. Endowed himself and she couldn't cope with the empowerment he was giving her.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by crisycent: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
bigtt76:
She may have agreed to the act to shore up her chances for admission. The lecturer self... him having a condom in the office grin is it part of his teaching or research aid? He probably must have been getting his fill from prospective and existing students.

I'm sure the lecturer was doing a research on condom that's why he had it in his office or took it along with him to work.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by crystalf: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Haha, yeye dey smell ooo!
Believe kor behave ni!.... In short sha, Your prophesy won't actualize. Believe!!! LoL

That's the society we are.
This might be the last you will hear about it
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Roadmike(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Its really so Sad that an innocent Girl will be so abused. The father presumably thought the man was human so allowed her to join him on his way to the Office.
Sad also are the comments being made by Nairalanders to this beast of a man.
Possibly so infatuated with the anticipated 70 virgins that he's unable to wait any longer.
Shame on you.
[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by abacusCm(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
the man get for hand and the girl get for body. I think the lady tries to revealed the whole things when she heard that the admission was not possible. The man Might have promised her that if they both have sex, the admission is sure for her but when opposite was the case the girl voice out.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by crystalf: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
justirich:
you are very stupid to bring out this nonsense. Obviously you have raped a girl in the past
Sony i dont use foul language on social media.

Re read my post am only saying what might happen as a result of our society. Learn how to choose your words.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by anonimi: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Frankiss44:
And who said anything about being a Virgin......

Was the quote below not what you responded to and said 'on point'

mrsmith11:

@18 she is nt even a virgin

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
marod:
If I was the Judge, I would have sentenced him for rape though, something tells me that his own account of the story is more likely to be the true version.
Me think so too,for the man to put on a condom means it was consensual!....some girls can lie ehn
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
crisycent:

I am sure the lecturer drank from the same coffee. The funny thing is that he started caressing her in the car and she probably smiled like I'm finally going to have it today. Only for her to meet me. Endowed himself and she couldn't cope with the empowerment he was giving her.

Some girls ehn....a girl forming pain for over a week when ......
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
XBLadez:
Useless Yoloba people and rape. Ndi ofe mmanu! Imagine a lecturer for that matter...and the victim is his own friend's daughter. Useless tribe with the ugliest tribal mark! Oyel soup! angry angry angry
Omo ale
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Obinovictor:
1. She waited till the man pulled her trouser and undies.
2. Her shout was not loud enough for people to hear?

It is obvious she made no effort to fight back, at 18 she no fit defend herself from rape when not being threatened with a weapon. I smell lies.

I tell you my bruva.....iro nla

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by TheMadame(f): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Unfortunately it is this kind of Randy,despicable low life lecturers that we entrust to teach our children in our institutions of higher learning.
Lecturers who refuse to teach what they are paid to teach but instead coerce female students to exchange sex for marks/scores.
No female undergraduate is safe around such wolves in sheeps clothings,not even daughters of close friends.
Fair skinned,dark,dimpled,tall or short,-any damsel is fair game to them.
Mr Lecturer you are over 40 years of age and this kid entrusted in your care at 18 years is young enough to be your daughter.
Sick perverts like this make me sooo sick and disgusted. Our children should not be anywhere near sick fvcks like this lecturer. His appointment should be terminated and he should be locked up in a 4 by 4 cell for a long time.
Stories like this fry my brain cells.
Rubbish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Tahtah: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
ladyF:
This is so unfair. With how cheap se x has become in our society, u will still force someone. Ashawo nko, he no see abi?

You have to distort that little girls mentality for the rest of her life. It will never be well with this man. From failure to failure, peace and progress will forever elude him!

She has said it all- " with how cheap sex has become in our society"
It is very bad to hear that the lecturer had a sex with the lady. You were to assist her only, if u r tired of sleeping with your wife, u want to have sex with another lady, there are a number of beautiful options- there are call girls, of variety depending on ur pocket, fine ones are among,a lady of high grade you can also find, you will have sex with her as many times as you want. You are a working class. You can afford it. Even guys whose income is far lower than what you were collecting( I think he might be dismissed, so no more salary) without a stable relationship can afford it.

Can we guy men/guys just be decent at sex for once, if you ask a girl for a sex, and she starts behaving funny please let her go. Don't spend the money you cant afford to lose on a girl with the hope of having sex with her without her consent.

Do away with the behavoiur of i like this girl, i must do everything to get under her skirt. If she says no, respect her decision. Prepare your mind for yes or no, not only yes.There are a number of options- get a call girl, and enjoy yourself so as to avoid this kind of problem for yourself. It is a great thing, when you are happy n free without this kind of problem Dr Baruwa is in now- he might lose his job, he has brought shame to his family, relatives n friends

I am not saying an extra marital affair is good but to avoid this problem, Dr Baruwa has put his family, as a breadwinner if you cant control your urge. Also, for guys, it is not an advice to get a call girl...

Please, it is for our good and the good of the society at large...

wink
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Chinom(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
If the lecturer can provide the used condom or if the girl admits that a condom was used, it's case over. No rapist takes a break to put on a condom and no "Rapee" would stand and wait for the rapist to gently wear his condom.

The condom is the key to this case. It may be consentual sex afterall.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Kingsasian(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
hilaomo:
I started to feel drowsy not long after that. I did not know why.”

According to Shola’s narration, Baruwa later took her to see a female official in another building who examined her documents and explained further that there was little that could be done on her admission.

As soon as I pulled up my trousers, I grabbed the keys to the door and rushed out while he was dressing up. He was walking behind me as I walked downstairs from his office. He said nothing as I walked away crying...BOTH THE RAPIST AND THE VICTIM CAN LIE,I'D EVEN BELIEVE THE RAPIST SIDE OF THE STORY GAN...ALL THIS FCUKKING KIDS WHO COULD FORM HOLIER THAN THOU ACT AT HOME.
you are right bro. The "rapist" might be saying the truth.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Kingsasian(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
cheekilicious:
Derez something fishy in this their storyangry
Even if the girl wasn't a virgin, thatz not a good reason for him to rape hersad ....all these rapists sef, they should be castrated...see his yeye facegrin

sadsadwow...this is brain...you should be in FBIsmiley
correct!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.